Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Orgasm denial?

Orgasm denial?

Anyone else into orgasm denial. My wife and I do it regularly, I should say she practices my denial. It’s actually lots of fun. Being a born submissive makes it better. So far the longest I’ve gone without cuming is 3 months, that is with daily teasing and edging. Right now we are trying for a year, I’m about 2 weeks in, wish me luck

Re: Orgasm denial?

it’s about submission to my wife

When it finally happens, its gonna be MASSIVE

It’s a huge turn on for my wife, she loves the control. It turns me on to give her control to deny my orgasms while giving her as many as she wants

If you want to live a life where there is Total Power Exchange, and it makes you happy, Good for you !.

I tried that life style, ( from the Top.) didn't like it, and so I left it.

Like I said, if it works for you and you are happy, good for you.

Letting my wife tease and deny my orgasms turns me on so much, we have decided that I will go 1 year with no orgasms. I love to please my wife, giving her lots of orgasms while denying me orgasms pleases her and turns me on

wow, a year! That would be torture, but I guess that is what you like. I think I would eventually have a wet dream.......relief enjoy

Still no orgasms. Today I went down on my wife for an hour ( 1 or 2 breaks). She had multiple orgasms, then she gave me a handjob but stopped right before I could cum(edged). I’m super horny but very motivated to give my wife lots of orgasms and not have any

I think that is what's going on my house. Only the cause is her going through menopause. She's just not interested.

Quote Originally Posted by siryder View Post
    ...menopause. She's just not interested.
    If I only had a buck for every time I've heard/read that. Along with the comment that guys who were 'straight' all their lives seem to become interested in M-M sex as they get older.

It happened to me, but not as a result of my wife losing interest in sex. She still wants and enjoys it, for which I'm grateful. But I'm also able to explore my feminine/bisexual side with other guys, and I both love and appreciate that, as well! I'm a very lucky guy...

Quote Originally Posted by SilkyHoseLover View Post
    If I only had a buck for every time I've heard/read that. Along with the comment that guys who were 'straight' all their lives seem to become interested in M-M sex as they get older.

It happened to me, but not as a result of my wife losing interest in sex. She still wants and enjoys it, for which I'm grateful. But I'm also able to explore my feminine/bisexual side with other guys, and I both love and appreciate that, as well! I'm a very lucky guy...
    My first time with a man was before my first time with a woman. So I've always been interested in both.

Denial of an orgasm? That's probably the craziest thing I have ever heard of. Ok, so you have pleased her, well, how about yourself? Do you ever have an orgasm - period? You may need to see a sex counselor.

No counselor needed. It’s a big turn on for me, that’s why I do it. To each his own, everyone has their turn ons

This is one of my favorite games when deviating from the "regular" sex routine. I enjoy giving and receiving equally. I like to cuff my partner, or be cuffed myself, to the bed. Usually spread eagle but on all fours is another option. Then I tease her or him mercilessly. Bringing them to the edge then stopping before they cum, over and over until they're begging me to let them cum. Its sometimes difficult for me to tease them so long because I enjoy making people cum so much.

I would love this done to me maybe not a year but a month would be wicked... I have done it to a girl.. and we both loved it..
    I have lots of BDSM toys..

Today was day 22 without any cuming! My wife is very good at teasing me. I’m not sure how I’ll make it a whole year but I really want to, she wants me to. For her I think I can

Quote Originally Posted by EllenZ View Post
    This is one of my favorite games when deviating from the "regular" sex routine. I enjoy giving and receiving equally. I like to cuff my partner, or be cuffed myself, to the bed. Usually spread eagle but on all fours is another option. Then I tease her or him mercilessly. Bringing them to the edge then stopping before they cum, over and over until they're begging me to let them cum. Its sometimes difficult for me to tease them so long because I enjoy making people cum so much.
    teasing is so cruel lol but it makes the prize that much pleasurable. it's good u realize this. it's the sign of a good lover.

It’s been over a month now, lots of teasing, and edging, no cum. I fucking love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Asspussy302 View Post
    It’s been over a month now, lots of teasing, and edging, no cum. I fucking love it!
    Are you a cuck as well?

I would be so damn frustrated
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Quote Originally Posted by Spininmywheels View Post
    Are you a cuck as well?
    Whats a cuck?

Quote Originally Posted by NerdyBiGuy View Post
    Whats a cuck?
    Cuckoldry as a fetish

Unlike the traditional definition of the term, in fetish usage a cuckold or wife watching is complicit in their partner's sexual "infidelity"; the wife who enjoys cuckolding her husband is called a cuckoldress if the man is more submissive.[12][page needed][13][14] If a couple can keep the fantasy in the bedroom, or come to an agreement where being cuckolded in reality does not damage the relationship, they may try it out in reality. However, the primary proponent of the fantasy is almost always the one being humiliated, or the "cuckold": the cuckold convinces his lover to participate in the fantasy for them, though other "cuckolds" may prefer their lover to initiate the situation instead. The fetish fantasy does not work at all if the cuckold is being humiliated against their will.[15]

Quote Originally Posted by Spininmywheels View Post
    Cuckoldry as a fetish

Unlike the traditional definition of the term, in fetish usage a cuckold or wife watching is complicit in their partner's sexual "infidelity"; the wife who enjoys cuckolding her husband is called a cuckoldress if the man is more submissive.[12][page needed][13][14] If a couple can keep the fantasy in the bedroom, or come to an agreement where being cuckolded in reality does not damage the relationship, they may try it out in reality. However, the primary proponent of the fantasy is almost always the one being humiliated, or the "cuckold": the cuckold convinces his lover to participate in the fantasy for them, though other "cuckolds" may prefer their lover to initiate the situation instead. The fetish fantasy does not work at all if the cuckold is being humiliated against their will.[15]
    So it’s when guy likes seeing his wife/GF having sex but not with him?

No, not a cuck. I just love tease and denial, and worshiping my wife. Eventually I want all my orgasms to come from anal penetration.

This is a common practice with my buds, we go to the cabin up north and edge all weekend. I really dislike quick sex. I get into edging often when we have lots of time. being naked and sucking wonderful cock all day is something i get into. When we do cum its explosive and satisfying.

Quote Originally Posted by NerdyBiGuy View Post
    So it’s when guy likes seeing his wife/GF having sex but not with him?
    Yes it is.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Anyone else into orgasm denial. My wife and I do it regularly, I should say she practices my denial. It’s actually lots of fun. Being a born submissive makes it better. So far the longest I’ve gone without cuming is 3 months, that is with daily teasing and edging. Right now we are trying for a year, I’m about 2 weeks in, wish me luck
    Good luck!
    I love the idea of it. My wife hasn't ever wanted to participate, she's not really kinky (doesn't know about my bisexuality either. Wouldn't be supportive).
    Lucky for you though, happy to hear you have someone who is into it.
    I'd love to be teased and pushed but not given release time and time again. It's so erotic.

Over 2 months now, still not allowed to cum, my wife won’t touch my cock at all. Now it’s all about the strapon, very hard for me not to cum when she fucks my ass.

August 12 was just about 4 months of not being allowed to cum. As badly as I wanna cum, I also don’t want to. I am more horny than I’ve ever been, I always loved being horny, now I’m horny all the time. I have 9 months left on my 1 year no cum. My wife is really into keeping me denied. Honestly, she wants me to go more than a year