Register

This is a side bar of the thread about Bisexual-husbands-out-to-their-wives

https://www.bisexual.com/forum/showt...to-their-wives

I didn’t want to side track the above post from the main purpose of the original post but this is an extension of all those who have posted.

So we have been discussing coming out to your wives.

Yes Yes Yes Yes I love being there live being a part of guys sucking and humping one another’s mouths and filling one another up full of cum.

But What About

And yes yes yes I know its high risk, even with people you trust.

I have to know – most of you failed to mention do you take it anally for your ladies?

I simply cannot get enough of spreading, guiding, helping, being right there feeling; touching, playing and getting the up close eye full, hands on experience.

Do any of your ladies feel this way?

Thank you in advance for your responses.

Re: This is a side bar of the thread about Bisexual-husbands-out-to-their-wives

My wife is involved in every aspect of my sexual journey, to answer your question, yes she has participated in me getting a cock buried deep in my ass and watched me getting filled with his sweet juice. She and I since outing each other have had some interesting sexual encounters that not only enhances our sexual needs buts fantasies as well. Over the last 4 years we have cultivated some awesome friendships that allow us to engage in safe and sane sexual encounters.

With us the door swings both ways, both she and I have people that we engage in sex with, nothing out of the ordinary, just people who are like minded clean, safe , sane and best of all discreet and horny. We share our sexual partners and it’s been an exciting ride.

no matter how far i swing towards guys even if it's not at all in anyway, i am very open to take it anally from a lady with a strapon. at least i'm willing to try. psychologically i'm open to it. physically might be a different story if it hurts!

my wife is ok with my bisexuality , but she has not yet seen me with a man. what i'm writing about is a couple i used to see a lot. i have fucked both of them . the first time i fucked the husband , i had her guide my cock in his ass. i used feminine terms for him, to make the fucking more erotic. i told her to guide my cock in HER PUSSY . the wife loved that . i would always use humiliating language , while using him , either for oral , or anal. they both loved it . but the best part was after she guided my cock in him , the look of pure ecstasy on her face was astounding. iv'e never seen a look like that on a woman's face. she was so turned on seeing her husband being fucked like a cheap whore , and there after , always wanted to see it. i would say things to her like , kiss your bitch while i fuck her , which she did . i would have her play with my balls while i fucked him. there was almost nothing i couldn't make them do in this scenario . i loved kissing her while he blew me , or i was fucking him. of course, all good things come to an end. i wish i could bring back those days .

For the longest time I kept my bi side from my wife and acted on it when i wanted. Finally I came out to my wife. She was ok with it and figured out me and my best friend had been together many time. She wants to do one three way with me and him. After that she told me just to be safe

Damn your lucky!

He and I are both vers and hung and comfortably bi. Our threesomes are epic.

My lovely wife says: "It is a real turn-on. Very hot. Nothing quite as masculine as two men getting it on."

But also: "Best to mind where your limbs are when two bigger people are moving around and distracted."

---
    Yes, we enjoy pegging, recently playing around with fisting. The vulnerability and intimacy are intense.
    Last edited by playful808; May 19, 2019 at 6:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hung4you View Post
    My wife is involved in every aspect of my sexual journey, to answer your question, yes she has participated in me getting a cock buried deep in my ass and watched me getting filled with his sweet juice. She and I since outing each other have had some interesting sexual encounters that not only enhances our sexual needs buts fantasies as well. Over the last 4 years we have cultivated some awesome friendships that allow us to engage in safe and sane sexual encounters.

With us the door swings both ways, both she and I have people that we engage in sex with, nothing out of the ordinary, just people who are like minded clean, safe , sane and best of all discreet and horny. We share our sexual partners and it’s been an exciting ride.
    Love love love it! That's how we roll...

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    no matter how far i swing towards guys even if it's not at all in anyway, i am very open to take it anally from a lady with a strapon. at least i'm willing to try. psychologically i'm open to it. physically might be a different story if it hurts!
    You have to be the informer not matter if she is the instructor. You have to tell her everything that is taking place so she learns how not to hurt you. From my own experience and training myself to be really good at it to teaching my husband, there is a point you will reach after a while of play when you will be able to handle and take pretty much anything. That is when you let her have at it as she wants and only then, otherwise it will be a bad experience. We have to go through this process almost each and every time. Only occasionally does our body allow for wham bam F it hard mam/sir!

Quote Originally Posted by marine20 View Post
    my wife is ok with my bisexuality , but she has not yet seen me with a man. what i'm writing about is a couple i used to see a lot. i have fucked both of them . the first time i fucked the husband , i had her guide my cock in his ass. i used feminine terms for him, to make the fucking more erotic. i told her to guide my cock in HER PUSSY . the wife loved that . i would always use humiliating language , while using him , either for oral , or anal. they both loved it . but the best part was after she guided my cock in him , the look of pure ecstasy on her face was astounding. iv'e never seen a look like that on a woman's face. she was so turned on seeing her husband being fucked like a cheap whore , and there after , always wanted to see it. i would say things to her like , kiss your bitch while i fuck her , which she did . i would have her play with my balls while i fucked him. there was almost nothing i couldn't make them do in this scenario . i loved kissing her while he blew me , or i was fucking him. of course, all good things come to an end. i wish i could bring back those days .
    I so get where she is coming from. So freakin amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Theamos View Post
    For the longest time I kept my bi side from my wife and acted on it when i wanted. Finally I came out to my wife. She was ok with it and figured out me and my best friend had been together many time. She wants to do one three way with me and him. After that she told me just to be safe
    So I assume she gets enough out of your relationship? She is not neglected, other wise she wouldn't be so calm about it all. I have to be a part of it. I am way to curious. So as she inquired for more info?