Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wife sharing

Wife sharing

I love to share my wife. Love seeing her flirt with the chosen person. Love seeing her with a cock in each hand as she sucks on our cocks... Adore seeing her on her hands and knees getting a solid stiff one slamming on her sexy ass cheeks from behind while she sucks my dick.. so much about it that I love!! Anyone else care to share?

Re: Wife sharing

Sexy ass. Looks tasty.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180411_174402.jpg 
Views:	469 
Size:	17.0 KB 
ID:	51298

Watching her getting fucked!

And fun.

All the free spirited Hotties live too far away! No Fair !

For what it's worth.. we are originally from Boston!

Come to Florida!

Quote Originally Posted by Touchesyouthere View Post
    For what it's worth.. we are originally from Boston!

Come to Florida!
    Time to break open the Piggy Bank, and go on a Road Trip!

This is my favorite subject and I love talking about it. After being married for over 32 years and raised our kids, we are empty nesters but all the sex we enjoyed with each other sometimes the talk turned naughty asking each other what they were thinking at the time of sexual enjoyment. Often times it was very naughty as we described who or what we were thinking at the time. I still remember every detail of our 1st wife sharing experience, not only did we allow another man to share our bed she also or shall I say we both came out to each other as being bi. To see the cock I have been playing with for over 2 years fucking the wife was the most intense night of my life.

It is with no regrets been a sexual journey that both she and I embrace, not only do we continue to share our friends but I love the women she brings into the bedroom. It not only wife sharing but she is also sharing her husband as well. I get to play with more women that I could have ever imagined, as she gets a nice variety of men. It’s a win win for both of us. It seems as we grew older, now in our mid 50s, we were slowing down in the sex dept, now sex is like we are 20 again, we have a bi couple that we met last year and we often at least once a week have our beloved 4somes, in which we enjoy every aspect of each other’s sexual wants.

Someone asked me just a minute ago how or why we enjoy sex with other like minded people, I think it all boils down to all of us sometimes feeling our age and the thought that we are still able to turn each other on is a moral booster. The thought my wife has when she knows she can make another man want her makes her happy. It’s never been about how big their cock is, it’s about the enjoyment she gets knowing she can still make a man cum hard. As for me, the same holds true, knowing I can make one of her friends squirm and orgasm and get washed with her squirting is a huge turn on. But the main point is, the look on her face as my buddy and I work her over is priceless. She absolutely loves sucking dick as her pussy is worked over, I myself love it as well.

been shareing my wife for 28 years what a blast its been, nothing hotter than to guide and nice hard cock into herpussy. bigger the better she loves thick cock, she cums as easy on a finger size to a monster , but does like thick , guided 1 bbc in her to , I rub it around her clit and as she opens I hold it as he works it in her to the hilt. massage his balls as he starts fucking her slow and easy, I get so hot watching I bury my face in his asshole ,and can hear him telling her what im doin she starts cumin hard

I love this thread, can't wait to hear about other's experiences. I wish I had a story to tell, but my wife is way to conservative to do this. Nothing turns me on more than fantasizing about her being taken by another man, one that fills her up with a thick cock and a big load! The stuff dreams are made of.

The only thing I dream about is the next time.. lol.

Lovely nipples and ass Touches

Your wife is hot - love that she likes to let you show photos of her and really likes cocks. Bet she can fuck oh so good...my wife, sexless and prudish, had to take off her bra yesterday an I helped her - nice firm beautiful tits. especially for 71 - tried to cop a feel but of course she move away...got her this morning while her hands were in dishwater...came up behind her grabbed those nice tips - I really loved fucking her and eating her pussy - she was real good before becoming sexless 10 years ago...now its "Too dirty! " - Yeah, if she wants to really see dirty, she should seen me in bed las Tuesday with 4 guys with cocks in their mouths...if she only knew

Name:	IMG_20180411_174232.jpg 
Views:	492 
Size:	19.1 KB 
ID:	51297
    Know where I'd have my mouth - looks sooo good - bet it even tastes better

My lovely wife would probably call it "husband-sharing". Or just "sharing".
    We just saw our regular guy, and it was spectacular. I love to see them, she loves to see us, etc.
    I get to see her with fresh eyes, to find new beauty in her.

I love to share my wife. Love seeing her flirt with the chosen person. Love seeing her with a cock in each hand as she sucks on our cocks... Adore seeing her on her hands and knees getting a solid stiff one slamming on her sexy ass cheeks from behind while she sucks my dick.. so much about it that I love!! Anyone else care to share?
    There is literally nothing that turns me on more than the thought of my wife fucking another man! I shared this fantasy with her about two years ago, and it was actually the impetus for me coming out to my wife as being bisexual shortly after. To my pleasant surprise, my "vanilla" wife was totally open to exploring this and it has super-charged our sex life and the communication between us. Over the past couple of years she's talked with many guys and had many hot conversations, but unfortunately she hasn't fucked anyone else just yet. She did play with one guy a couple of months ago, the one and only time she's done anything with anyone else since we've been married.

It was an amazing experience to say the least, and had me literally going crazy lol. Basically, she met up with this guy to conduct an "interview" after talking with him for a couple of weeks. They met up at a coffee shop at around 11:00 that morning, and I was home with the kids cleaning up around the house. She texted me to let me know she got there safely, and again once he was there and they started talking. About an hour passed with no texts from her, and I started getting very anxious. Before she left that morning, we reminded each other that she was allowed to play with him if everything went right, but the stipulation was that she had to take pics and videos for me since I couldn't be there. So, there I am washing dishes lol and I finally get a text from her saying that they were making out with each other. Then, about 5 minutes later, she sends me a picture of him starting to undo his jeans in the backseat of her truck. Then I get a picture of him with his pants undone and his dick and balls hanging out. I thought my head was going to explode!!! The next thing I got was a video of her hand jerking him off, and I really nearly lost it lol. I had to stop what I was doing and go outside to smoke, I was so worked up.

Unfortunately that was the last of the pics or videos she sent me, and when she was done with him she called me to let me know she was on her way home. She told me that they hit it off and were having a great conversation when he suggested they go somewhere to sit and talk. She suggested taking her truck and they drove to nearby beach to park and talk. One thing led to another, and before she knew it they were making out and decided to move to the backseat. Once back there, they made out with each other while she gave him a handjob. Unfortunately, the spot they picked was unusually busy so they were both getting very wary and ended up moving to a different spot. Once at the new spot, they picked up where they left off and she made him cum all over himself and her hand. She said she had to clean up his cum from her hands with Starbucks napkins and baby wipes lol, which of course I found amusing and hot.

Share the pics!! ��

Name:	IMG_20180411_174402.jpg 
Views:	469 
Size:	17.0 KB 
ID:	51298

Watching her getting fucked!
    Real question here is who took the picture and did they join in the fun?

Of course I joined the fun! Had to take a moment to capture some of it though!!

I love getting shared. It opens him up for all my possibilities...

I can guarantee that I would love to share you too if you were my wife! Sharing is caring!

I"ve been sharing my wife for over 2 years now, she's petite 5' 4" 115 lbs 'c' cup breasts with a tiny ass. She has two steady lovers both 9" and thick and they go at it like no other.
    When she gets a hot creampie I know it's my turn and I LOVE to clean up all that wonderful cum
    We are a very happy couple and happy with this lifestyle.

I've been sharing my wife for around 17 years now, and it's been a lot of fun for us both. She's petite as well, just under 5' tall and 112 lbs. Group sex is her favorite, and she's very talented at it.

Quote Originally Posted by oralswallow65 View Post
    - she was real good before becoming sexless 10 years ago...now its "Too dirty! " - Yeah, if she wants to really see dirty, she should seen me in bed las Tuesday with 4 guys with cocks in their mouths...if she only knew
    I'm sorta stuck on that last line.
    Such an angry and bitter statement.
    Not to mention the fact that you cop a feel when she is defenseless.
    Yes, defenseless.
    Maybe it isn't sex that she finds "dirty".
    Maybe it's your not so subtle aggression that she's choosing to pass on.

I don't know you. Maybe you are otherwise a nice guy.
    But as a woman and a wife I find your entire post to be abhorrent.
    And not because of your acts last Tuesday night.
    But because you seem to have such disrespect for your wife.

Dee

Quote Originally Posted by oralswallow65 View Post
    Your wife is hot - love that she likes to let you show photos of her and really likes cocks. Bet she can fuck oh so good...my wife, sexless and prudish, had to take off her bra yesterday an I helped her - nice firm beautiful tits. especially for 71 - tried to cop a feel but of course she move away...got her this morning while her hands were in dishwater...came up behind her grabbed those nice tips - I really loved fucking her and eating her pussy - she was real good before becoming sexless 10 years ago...now its "Too dirty! " - Yeah, if she wants to really see dirty, she should seen me in bed las Tuesday with 4 guys with cocks in their mouths...if she only knew
    maybe she doesn't feel sexy enough anymore. could explain her explaining she feels dirty about it when maybe she really feels unsexy. it could take a while to convince her otherwise but, maybe it's worth the effort, for both of u?