Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wife sharing

Re: Wife sharing

Wow, more "fucking" power to you 2. I would so love to have a similar relationship with my wife. I will live vicariously through your stories!

When it comes to our sexual proclivities my wife is not shy about asking for what she wants. I have a friend who lives on a house boat in the Keys of Florida, him and his wife have been married for a long time often hinting about sharing our wives. This past winter was a rough one to say the least and constant email contact convinced my wife and I to take them up on a trip to visit them. We flew into Miami and rented a car, drove to Marathon and met up with them. Seeing them made me think that their simple lifestyle was worth giving everything up for, they are simple people who like the finer things in life, relaxation and simple living. They have a gorgeous home on the water and very private, we had to take a boat ride to get there as they are moored in some mangroves off shore. They move around and find different places to stay.

Once settled in we changed into the appropriate clothing and they laughed at our untanned bodies, but she and the wife always got along good and we were soon feeling like close friends again. Even though they have lots of money, they are such simple folk that he and I went diving for dinner, he makes his own booze, smokes hand made smokes, and is funnier then hell.

There is no privacy on his house boat except the toilet, Cindy is not shy about getting naked and walking around and the wife joins her. During daylight hours there is an occasional fisherman that trolls by but after the sun sets the mangroves become A very private haven, lighting candles for light the playing began, we had a whole week to discover and relive our past experiences and all of us had a great time, so much so that they extended an offer that we are still considering, they want us to move there and share their house boat and lifestyle, I must admit we are considering it but our Grandkids are making this decision difficult. Our 4 somes were incredible and intense, we enjoyed our bi side as well as sharing each other wives. Getting close to retirement we just may take them up on it.

Quote Originally Posted by hung4you View Post
    When it comes to our sexual proclivities my wife is not shy about asking for what she wants. I have a friend who lives on a house boat in the Keys of Florida, him and his wife have been married for a long time often hinting about sharing our wives. This past winter was a rough one to say the least and constant email contact convinced my wife and I to take them up on a trip to visit them. We flew into Miami and rented a car, drove to Marathon and met up with them. Seeing them made me think that their simple lifestyle was worth giving everything up for, they are simple people who like the finer things in life, relaxation and simple living. They have a gorgeous home on the water and very private, we had to take a boat ride to get there as they are moored in some mangroves off shore. They move around and find different places to stay.

Once settled in we changed into the appropriate clothing and they laughed at our untanned bodies, but she and the wife always got along good and we were soon feeling like close friends again. Even though they have lots of money, they are such simple folk that he and I went diving for dinner, he makes his own booze, smokes hand made smokes, and is funnier then hell.

There is no privacy on his house boat except the toilet, Cindy is not shy about getting naked and walking around and the wife joins her. During daylight hours there is an occasional fisherman that trolls by but after the sun sets the mangroves become A very private haven, lighting candles for light the playing began, we had a whole week to discover and relive our past experiences and all of us had a great time, so much so that they extended an offer that we are still considering, they want us to move there and share their house boat and lifestyle, I must admit we are considering it but our Grandkids are making this decision difficult. Our 4 somes were incredible and intense, we enjoyed our bi side as well as sharing each other wives. Getting close to retirement we just may take them up on it.
    Hell take them up on it!!! The Keys are beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by Neonaught View Post
    Hell take them up on it!!! The Keys are beautiful!
    I'll second what Neonaught said, also I'd say do it so you will have no regrets in your life !

Would love to share my wife. We talk about it but it hasn't happened yet, hopefully soon.

i shared my wife up until about three years ago. she gained a little weight , and had some medical issues. it was the biggest turn-on in the world , when she came home from being tied up , spanked , and fucked like a whore. i always ate the cum out of her , then fucked her again. those were great days. she got a call from one of her boyfriends the other day. well ,she went on a lunch date yesterday (just lunch). and they had a good time catching up. i'm sure he did it to someday fuck her again. he said he wanted to see her again. i can't wait to see where this is going . if she starts whoring out again , i'll let you all know !

we used to be swingers back in the 70'sClick image for larger version. 

Name:	swing.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	62.5 KB 
ID:	51325

my wife has on red shorts

We enjoy MFM and FMF encounters with bi folks regularly. Saturday night one of drop dead gorgeous 34 yr old bi gentlemen came over for dinner, drinks and some naked fun. I thought his head would explode when she started eating his gorgeous ass like it was pussy! Later I fucked them both and came deep in her pussy as she was orally pleasuring him. The videos were HOT!

It is without reservation that I fully endorse my wife’s sexual flavors when I travel. Having open communication and honesty is our motto. The same friends that we play with also take care of her when I am away. Before I left this morning she told me that my buddy Aaron was coming over this afternoon, I’m jealous I said, I love seeing his big black cock please you. Me at 8 inches and thick Aaron is at least 10 and way beyond thick, my wife’s 115 lb body can’t take his entire length and she can barely get her mouth around it. I have spent many an afternoon miking his monster. I swear the 1st time she saw his dick she almost squirted right there. My favorite place to be is under her as he drives it home, balls slapping my face and even after he cums he can get it up again. I wish I was there today because she just sent a text saying she was unavailable for a couple of hours. . Yummy

Quote Originally Posted by Touchesyouthere View Post
    . VERY hot! So inviting......

yes please encourage ur wife to invite me lmaooooooo
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister55 View Post
    . VERY hot! So inviting......

Hello how are you doing this afternoon and hope you are doing good if i may i know what are you seeking on here ?

Quote Originally Posted by mr bill View Post
    we used to be swingers back in the 70'sClick image for larger version. 

Name:	swing.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	62.5 KB 
ID:	51325
    Lookin' good there Mr. and Mrs. Bill