Register

The way a dick smells...part

The way a dick smells while I’m giving a blowjob has always been a particularly arousing part of the experience for me. Just curious, does anyone else around here particularly enjoy the way a dick smells? I know it’s kind of a weird random question, but I feel comfortable enough to ask around here

Re: The way a dick smells...part

Yeah,there is a defintie turn on for me.Especially when I am sucking balls on a soft cock and it is dangling on my face.It is also hot when it comes out of a pussy with pussy juice and cum on it.Good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by sisboy View Post
    Yeah,there is a defintie turn on for me.Especially when I am sucking balls on a soft cock and it is dangling on my face.It is also hot when it comes out of a pussy with pussy juice and cum on it.Good stuff.
    part 2 I agree with, when it pops out a woman, nice, part 1, I kinda prefer it smells like Irish spring

Personally, while I can understand the 'scent of a woman' thing being a psychological arousal factor, I prefer the scent of a freshly-showered or bathed individual. Or one with a subtle cologne/perfume or lightly scented talc. Different strokes, as they say....

This is definitely one aspect of sex that’s a “to each their own” thing. From what I’ve seen out on the interwebs, preferences for this aspect of a partner during sex span the whole range.

I myself definitely prefer my partners to have a nice natural scent, as opposed to smelling like soap or chemicals. I’m not into having sex with people that have terrible hygiene, or anything particularly gross. But, I definitely prefer that end of the day musky scent to freshly showered. In fact, for me, depending on the person and their natural scent, sometimes the smellier the better. Like I said though, to each their own...

It's all about the pheromones! We produce most of them in our armpits and groin.

I like the smell of clean male skin, no perfumes.
    I like the taste of clean male dick and balls.
    JEM

I must admit there is nothing better than a sweet freshly cleaned cock and balls covering my face , however my morning regular often will screw his wife the night before and early next morning come over for his morning with out showering and the smell of his cock from the night before is a huge turn on for me.

Quote Originally Posted by hung4you View Post
    I must admit there is nothing better than a sweet freshly cleaned cock and balls covering my face , however my morning regular often will screw his wife the night before and early next morning come over for his morning with out showering and the smell of his cock from the night before is a huge turn on for me.
    That is super hot!! Truth be told, I love the way my dick smells before I shower when I've had sex with my wife the night before. I've fantasized many times over about having my way with a guy who had sex recently and didn't shower yet. Actually, my wife even loves that smell. She'll bury her face in my cock and balls most mornings, take a big whiff, and tell me how amazing that smell is. Hung4you, you are a very lucky man in my opinion!!

If you don't mind me asking, how did this come about? Did you ever ask him not to shower before getting together, or does he just not?

Yes! I do love that scent of a nice clean cock after I've been playing with and sucking on it.

And now I'm hard just thinking about it. lol

Not trying to hijack here but instead of retyping it all if you'd like read how much I love the way c**k smell and taste - scroll to the bottom. - https://www.bisexual.com/forum/group...499&do=discuss but come back here please to keep this thread going. It is such an amazing scent, texture, feel, taste.

Quote Originally Posted by mpine86 View Post
    That is super hot!! Truth be told, I love the way my dick smells before I shower when I've had sex with my wife the night before. I've fantasized many times over about having my way with a guy who had sex recently and didn't shower yet. Actually, my wife even loves that smell. She'll bury her face in my cock and balls most mornings, take a big whiff, and tell me how amazing that smell is. Hung4you, you are a very lucky man in my opinion!!

If you don't mind me asking, how did this come about? Did you ever ask him not to shower before getting together, or does he just not?
    Well mpine86, it all came about after a long weekend of sharing the wife , his wife was out of town so he stayed with us for a couple of days , after a night of playing with the wife we fell asleep and both of us are early risers, we got up still naked made coffee, and just sitting there in the kitchen he was half hard and I wanted to taste his dick, he said let me shower first, no I want it dirty, he got up and slid his half hard cock between my lips and the smell and taste was beyond incredible. After he filled my throat, I told him what does his wife taste like? That’s how it started, not always but sometimes he comes over before work for his morning blow and and go. But it is super convenient having him next door.