Register

Thread: Newbie virgin

Newbie virgin

Hi to everyone, I'm 60 years old and always wanted to try giving pleasure to a guy. I would sau I'm a bottom. I'm not sure how to meet someone who fully understands this is a little scary. I'm married and petrified of meeting someone who knows me. Every date site seems to be a con, just after your money. I'm in Devon, UK.

Re: Newbie virgin

Then you should do it

Welcome to bisexual.com

When you meet someone, just take things slowly. When YOU feel comfortable, you will know when to advance with things. Good luck!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    When you meet someone, just take things slowly. When YOU feel comfortable, you will know when to advance with things. Good luck!
    Isnt the correct time after 1 tequila 2 tequila 3 tequila whore ?

Well, at least for me ...lol

Welcme to Bisexual.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jazminedress View Post

You're too funny Jazminedres!

IDK any sites in the UK. What I can say is it takes time to get comfortable with online hookup sites and hookups. Make sure to get your privacy and security system set up to prevent tracings. Thinks like a VOIP phone app and an email address not linked to your phone number. Of just get a burner phone,

Look at it this way, if you set something up and walk into a hotel room and find someone you know, then you have an automatic FWB. It will be a lot easier to explain where you are going. I'd love to meet my best friend in a room when we had set up a playdate. It might be awkward for a few minutes, but if you just unzip his pants, it will happen just like planned.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

Welcome3...it is a great lifestyle, but once you start, you will always want more

Grant

Jaz, if we were ever to meet, I know to bring tequila with me - just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    Jaz, if we were ever to meet, I know to bring tequila with me - just sayin'.
    I do love tequila, cant shoot whisky (Vary sad to my redneck roots) but I can do tequila

Quote Originally Posted by Oldie2015 View Post
    Hi to everyone, I'm 60 years old and always wanted to try giving pleasure to a guy. I would sau I'm a bottom. I'm not sure how to meet someone who fully understands this is a little scary. I'm married and petrified of meeting someone who knows me. Every date site seems to be a con, just after your money. I'm in Devon, UK.
    There are genuine meets in the UK, it can take a bit of filtering to find the genuine ones.

To avoid meeting someone who knows you, well you are both meeting for the same reason and its not to drink beer

Butt if its a real concern think of travelling out of the area, difficult I know when married.

It’s always scary to take the plunge. From my own experience, it took a while to “cross that line”. But it is worth it- you will be glad you did. Wow- the pleasure! But be warned- once you have done it, you will crave it more and more. I’m with Jazmine and Grant_Norman, and I don’t even need tequila..

Thanks for your honesty. I too struggle with those dating sites. I am very bi curious and want to meet someone.

I think it was Shakespear, speaking on the subject of wine, who said "It provokeith the desire but removeith the ability." I think Tequlia definitely qualifies, for me at least! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Oldie2015 View Post
    If you meet someone that knows you, they have to explain how they met you. Catch 22 for all. At least someone familiar will be safer. You are overthinking.