Register

Thread: *tilts head*

Cool *tilts head*

Just wanted to Poke mah Nose in, been years as normal.

Dunno how many are left from mah good old days, but i remember ya all! <3

I must be some crazy ..... wait i am!

So for those who remember me and those who have no darn clue who i am... HAI!

Update.....

Im well... enough.
    Kid turning 10 this year :O
    I feel old
    Had myself a car accident Jan just been....... Fucked the car up nicely, walked away and thats most important. have a shoulder injury which im still suffering from but otherwise im good...

Dairy Farming Again/Still

um.... Ooh oh!
    Im a Radio Broadcaster for an Online Furry Radio Station! Thats new and exciting,

Anyways..... 5pm and i feel like making a coffee

Much love as always

Gleekybaby aka Milly Snowpawz (furry name)

Re: *tilts head*

Don't think I had the pleasure from before. Welcome back. Very good to hear you walked away from your accident. Your boy still needs you.

pleasure to meet u! sorry about the accident but great ur able to come back here & perv with the rest of us

ooh sorry, Kiddo is a Girl <3
    OMG I'm in love!

Sorry. I guess we always assume when we say kid that it's always a boy. LOL!

Either way it is very good news that she still has you with her.

Dear Gleekybaby, I don't think we've "talked" on chat , but WELCOME HOME ! Greetings from the Hudson Valley of NY ! (Home of Rip VanWinkle)

my I throw in my welcome too

Welcome back ...

Perhaps we chatted in the past? Perhaps not, but glad you survived the accident to start over again!

I do remember when you posted a lot here,
    I am happy that your doing OK.
    I did not know you, but remember you as a good person and friends with many members that were active those many years ago.
    JEM

Hi Gleeky, It's so good to hear from you! I remember you posted a lovely photo of you and Sammie, several years back. We've chatted briefly, a couple of times.

OMG! You're working at a dairy?? That's the most time-consuming job on earth....maybe!

It's great to hear that you're doing well; I've wondered how you were doing and how you've survived the disappointments and triumphs. I always felt your spirit and character would pull you through the hard times and into a good, peaceful place.

You should write a story of your life's journey. I'd buy a copy!!

Best of luck to you, Sweet Lady.
    Last edited by Realist; Jun 22, 2019 at 8:32 AM.