Register

Thread: Neighbors

Neighbors

Have u every looked at ur neighbor before and think hmmmm I wounder what are ur storys or thought?

Re: Neighbors

Yes I have. But I never tried to start that conversation.

Sometimes I imagine what it would be like to have a neighbor with the same occasional interests that I do..

Quote Originally Posted by siryder View Post
    Yes I have. But I never tried to start that conversation.

Sometimes I imagine what it would be like to have a neighbor with the same occasional interests that I do..
    That would sure be ideal ... a married buddy close by, who shares many of your interests, and who needs the relief of an occasional masturbation buddy.

Been looking for s steady blow buddy for years.
    Would like to have one move in next door.

had a girlfriend 7 years ago her next door neighbors would do 4 somes with us she would get off watching the man suck my dick to get me hard again to fuck her or the woman after we split up used to do 3 somes with them

i can't deny having an fwb next door or on the block would be so convenient! but u also have to consider what happens if the arrangement becomes sour, or if someone's spouse finds out about it? u would still be near each other & probably see each other alot. or does someone move because of this?

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    i can't deny having an fwb next door or on the block would be so convenient! but u also have to consider what happens if the arrangement becomes sour, or if someone's spouse finds out about it? u would still be near each other & probably see each other alot. or does someone move because of this?
    I agree. Too close for comfort and too many things can go wrong. It just human nature. I'm no willing to take that chance. My neighbor across the street is my age and a great guy. I know he's probably not getting any from the wife. She's a workaholic. Never home. We're good friends and I've thought about it but if I'm wrong it would be bad news. I like hangin out and having a few beers with the guy.

I used to live in an apartment building where two of the guys - one on the first floor, one on the second - were secretly into M2M but I didn't discover this until we were sitting around, they were getting drunk and one guy leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I'd give anything to suck your dick later..." and later we blew each other and it was all good. The first guy had to have said something to the second guy because the next day he said, while we were shaking hands, "It's my turn now, right?" It took me a good minute to figure out what he was talking about and for a moment, I was kinda miffed that the first guy kissed and told (so to speak) but, okay, he wanted a turn? He got one and they both became somewhat regulars for the time I lived there.

I remember telling my wife about them and she surprised me by saying, "Yeah, I knew about them." I asked her how she knew and found out that she knew because she had been sleeping with their wives and it seems the wives knew even though their hubbies never said anything.

@KDaddy - I want to move into that apartment complex!

I met a guy that used to live down the street. Never got to pay with him though, he was very in the closet and I doubt he could have loosened up while married. They had divorced and he lived there alone with his kids, that would have been the sweet spot of time.

Another hookup app contact I never met lived around the corner. COmmented on meeting up while walking the dog, but alas that never happened, he too was closeted, and after they separated, he moved out, and never heard from him again. Not sure if his wife found out or the divorce was something else.

I met a guy down the street, we 'took' to each other immediately. We both saw the interest in each other's eyes, and one afternoon we were working on an old car in his garage when he massaged my balls and whispered 'does it feel good?' I nodded and we kissed very erotically then went into his house and got in the shower together and soaped and played, shared our love of pissing all over each other, then got out and dressed in lingerie and I blew him on my knees and made him cum, then he bent over and we fucked and came up his ass and licked it clean. We 'got together' many times for more than two years, then he got transferred far away and moved, he got a promotion. His wife told me it was his positive attitude. I think I helped to brighten his day eating his cum!

Quote Originally Posted by DD788Snipe View Post
    I agree. Too close for comfort and too many things can go wrong. It just human nature. I'm no willing to take that chance. My neighbor across the street is my age and a great guy. I know he's probably not getting any from the wife. She's a workaholic. Never home. We're good friends and I've thought about it but if I'm wrong it would be bad news. I like hangin out and having a few beers with the guy.
    Back in the Craigs days, I got a response from a dude right down my block ! I knew him from the yearly block parties and seeing him mow his lawn. He never registered on my Gaydar, but he was a nice looking guy around my age. I simply could not go through with it. Too, too close to home.

There's actually a MM gay couple on our block as well. Nice guys, but about half my age or a bit more. It was funny chatting with them at the block party as my wife watched (knowing my past). I expected she was gonna ask if I found them attractive in any way, which she did. I simply said "they're a couple of nice looking guys". I left it at that..I guess she didn't choose to take it further...nor did I.

Remember, if things go south, you can't easily pack up and leave the block..

Interesting about the concept of having to pack up and leave if things go south. Listening to Dan savage he talks about partners in a small community (such as gay men), and it gets to a point where everyone knows everyone, and many have dared in the past - there are just less options. Typically, using how they treat and get along with previous partners being a good sign of how they would treat you in and after a relationship.

Food for thought... maybe a subject for the next block party discussion...

There was a Gay couple that bought a house next to me. I introduced myself over the hedge, and that was it. I wasn't going to tell them I was Bi, as I didn't want any friction. Also just too close to home.

I have a gay couple living next store and have often fantasized about having one of their cocks in my mouth.....while the other is in my ass.....

My home is built slightly higher on the hill than my neighbors and with the trees and plants very nicely shaded but can be seen with telescope or binoculars which a few have been using letting me know by knocking on my door and getting friendly before asking of my lifestyle and some of the activities that they have seen .... Its so nice having friendly neighbors if it interest you knock on the door if what you see offends you in any way pass on by live and let live

& if u need binoculars to see something that offends u...don't use binocuars! :P
    Quote Originally Posted by redngoldpride View Post
    My home is built slightly higher on the hill than my neighbors and with the trees and plants very nicely shaded but can be seen with telescope or binoculars which a few have been using letting me know by knocking on my door and getting friendly before asking of my lifestyle and some of the activities that they have seen .... Its so nice having friendly neighbors if it interest you knock on the door if what you see offends you in any way pass on by live and let live

Sounds like a nice Neighborhood

Like to get out some Binoculars right now and see what I could see.... where south fo SF are you? *S*

Quote Originally Posted by Bi650guy View Post
    Like to get out some Binoculars right now and see what I could see.... where south fo SF are you? *S*
    Wow more NorCal people. I'm in the 650 too.

It is a very nice neighborhood , very friendly and accepting

I live in a apartment block and my next door neighbour and her boyfriend who are both a little older than myself make lots of noise when having sex I can hear her screaming and him moaning I get really turned on imaging joining in with them..

I am halfway through writing a blog about my sexual encounters with neighbours..
    Go to my profile and click on my blog then please leave a comment under part one.. I will be starting part 2 very soon if I have enough interest I'll post it in the blogs on here..

I'm not the type of bi man who lusts after other men in everyday life. I don't give off bi vibes or get interested in a man unless I get obvious bi vibes from him, in which case I will flirt along and see where it goes. The same goes when I'm online looking for men. I especially like it when a man is obviously interested in me and flirting with me. As long as he's not pushy or crude or vulgar, and he is reasonably attractive and I'm sure of his intentions, I'm game and good to go !

Several years ago during summer, I was house sitting for my sister & bro-in-law, who were vacationing for 8 days. They had no pets to feed, but they wanted me to water the lawn, garden and houseplants, bring in the mail and keep watch over their home. I had spent most of the 1st 2 days on my laptop and their WiFi looking for nearby bi married men with no luck. I had the perfect setup to host bi men and I wanted to take advantage of the opportunity LOL. Early evening, I watered the yard and walked to the mailbox to get the mail. The neighbor across the street was mowing his lawn. Upon seeing me opening my sis's mailbox, he stopped mowing and walked to the edge of his front yard. He was looking at me most suspiciously. I said hi, introduced myself and explained that I was house sitting for my sis. He smiled, said his name was Marty and that he was just looking out for my sis & bro-in-law's home as part of the neighborhood watch. I told him I understood and took no offense. He was nice looking, late 30s or early 40s but gave off no bi vibes. Just as he went back to mowing and I was going in the house, his wife pulled into their driveway. I thought nothing more of it.

Fast forward to early the next afternoon. It had rained so I didn't have to do any watering. When I walked up the driveway to get the mail, Marty was outside. We waved at each other and he walked across the street to me and we struck up a conversation. This time he was definitely giving off bi vibes as we looked each other over. That was the only cue I needed. I asked him if he'd like to come inside and have a beer. He said sure. We went inside, I grabbed a couple of beers and we sat down on sis's sofa making more small talk. I noticed the bulge in his shorts and my cock began to get hard, which he soon noticed. By then the small talk had become open flirting. I asked him jokingly if a beer was all he wanted. He began stroking my cock through my shorts and told me he'd wanted to touch and suck my cock ever since we met yesterday. I stood up, stripped off my t-shirt, shorts and flipflops and told him I'd wanted him to be naked with me since about 15 minutes ago LOL. He stripped, we embraced, grabbing each other's asscheeks, frotting our cocks. Soon we were kissing and making out and stroking each other's hard cock. It was spontaneous and electric. He then went to his knees and began sucking me. It took less than 3 minutes before I came explosively. He sucked me dry and gave me mini aftershocks (just the way I like it) as he slurped every drop and kept sucking as I continued to buck and thrust. A little of my cum was on his lips and tongue which I immediately licked off as we kissed again. I reached for his hard cock and heard him groan. He began cumming. I enjoyed seeing his nice cock spurting even if it was doing it on my sis's carpet LOL. He said he was sorry, but that he was done and had to leave before wifey came home. I assured him it was OK, I'd clean it up and sis & bro-in-law would never know ! He admitted he didn't really enjoy being sucked, all he wanted to do was get hot and hard and suck cock. I told him it was fine with me ! I gave him my mobile # and told him to call or text me if he could sneak away again that week. It didn't happen, but I was able to meet and host 2 other men later in the week.

Quote Originally Posted by cuttin2dachase View Post
    I'm not the type of bi man who lusts after other men in everyday life. I don't give off bi vibes or get interested in a man unless I get obvious bi vibes from him, in which case I will flirt along and see where it goes. The same goes when I'm online looking for men. I especially like it when a man is obviously interested in me and flirting with me. As long as he's not pushy or crude or vulgar, and he is reasonably attractive and I'm sure of his intentions, I'm game and good to go !

Several years ago during summer, I was house sitting for my sister & bro-in-law, who were vacationing for 8 days. They had no pets to feed, but they wanted me to water the lawn, garden and houseplants, bring in the mail and keep watch over their home. I had spent most of the 1st 2 days on my laptop and their WiFi looking for nearby bi married men with no luck. I had the perfect setup to host bi men and I wanted to take advantage of the opportunity LOL. Early evening, I watered the yard and walked to the mailbox to get the mail. The neighbor across the street was mowing his lawn. Upon seeing me opening my sis's mailbox, he stopped mowing and walked to the edge of his front yard. He was looking at me most suspiciously. I said hi, introduced myself and explained that I was house sitting for my sis. He smiled, said his name was Marty and that he was just looking out for my sis & bro-in-law's home as part of the neighborhood watch. I told him I understood and took no offense. He was nice looking, late 30s or early 40s but gave off no bi vibes. Just as he went back to mowing and I was going in the house, his wife pulled into their driveway. I thought nothing more of it.

Fast forward to early the next afternoon. It had rained so I didn't have to do any watering. When I walked up the driveway to get the mail, Marty was outside. We waved at each other and he walked across the street to me and we struck up a conversation. This time he was definitely giving off bi vibes as we looked each other over. That was the only cue I needed. I asked him if he'd like to come inside and have a beer. He said sure. We went inside, I grabbed a couple of beers and we sat down on sis's sofa making more small talk. I noticed the bulge in his shorts and my cock began to get hard, which he soon noticed. By then the small talk had become open flirting. I asked him jokingly if a beer was all he wanted. He began stroking my cock through my shorts and told me he'd wanted to touch and suck my cock ever since we met yesterday. I stood up, stripped off my t-shirt, shorts and flipflops and told him I'd wanted him to be naked with me since about 15 minutes ago LOL. He stripped, we embraced, grabbing each other's asscheeks, frotting our cocks. Soon we were kissing and making out and stroking each other's hard cock. It was spontaneous and electric. He then went to his knees and began sucking me. It took less than 3 minutes before I came explosively. He sucked me dry and gave me mini aftershocks (just the way I like it) as he slurped every drop and kept sucking as I continued to buck and thrust. A little of my cum was on his lips and tongue which I immediately licked off as we kissed again. I reached for his hard cock and heard him groan. He began cumming. I enjoyed seeing his nice cock spurting even if it was doing it on my sis's carpet LOL. He said he was sorry, but that he was done and had to leave before wifey came home. I assured him it was OK, I'd clean it up and sis & bro-in-law would never know ! He admitted he didn't really enjoy being sucked, all he wanted to do was get hot and hard and suck cock. I told him it was fine with me ! I gave him my mobile # and told him to call or text me if he could sneak away again that week. It didn't happen, but I was able to meet and host 2 other men later in the week.
    Well that was hot! lol

I used to live across from a cute girl, she since moved to Virginia, but sadly I was too shy to tell her I thought she was cute.

Quote Originally Posted by NerdyBiGuy View Post
    I used to live across from a cute girl, she since moved to Virginia, but sadly I was too shy to tell her I thought she was cute.
    Lesson learned?

I'll chime in here. I live in Mass and I was in NH, Conway NH actually with my wife, daughter and 3 grandkids at a motel there. Sitting around the campfire around 10: 00 at night after the family went in fot the night. Pretty routine. There was this other guy there with his wife and kids. He was about 35-40, my wheelhouse. We smoked some 420 and we're drinking a few brews and somehow the conversation turned toward sex. Don't remember how but maybe something about 3somes??? Idk. Somehow i mentioned that i was bi, gaydar type thing. He wanted to, like do something right then and there I guess. I said the only thing I could do is a 3some with his wife in his room, i knew he could, not sure i would have either but it was just banter back and fourth... He said he couldn't and I didn't think he could either but ya gotta ask at this point right. Well, I said i gotta call it a night. Have a good one. Well that wasn't enough. He wanted me to stay out, I said no I can't. And I started walking away. Maybe 100 feet to my room? He kept following me and wouldn't leave me alone. I said no I go to bed, have a good night and he persisted. I just said to him "god damnit. Walket to my truck and grabbed my pepper spray and my 1000 lumen flashlight, shined him up with my flashlight and pointed the pepper spray at him, which he couldn't see and I said " Get the fuck away from me or I'm gonna pepper spray you in the face". He about shit himself. Then I said " I better not see you before I leave". And he went clamoring to his room like a scared deer. True story. About 3 years ago... I guess the the experience tought me something, be careful of who you meet I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    Lesson learned?
    Yes. The lesson we learned here today is that if you like someone you should tell her, because she may be gone tomorrow. That’s a reoccurring trend, before I get to know a cute girl, she moves away!