Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Bisexual husbands out to their wives...

Quote Originally Posted by SilkyHoseLover View Post
    she said, out-of-the-blue, "I guess you can officially consider yourself bisexual."
    Oh WOW!

I even ventured that I realistically expected that one day I'd find myself being fucked with a real cock, not just play with butt plugs and dildos. Her words, simply: "You could do that." The bottom line here is -- as she explained to me, simply -- she understands why I would want to try that. "It feels good to be fucked in the ass."

Sooooooo 100% agree with her assessment and response. It’s that plan and simple. My husband says I am 100% correct, that it truly does feel amazing and that as good as I am with him and a strap on, the real deal non condom it still different enough of a feel for it to be worth taking it, he say, especially when they cum in you. I have to agree 100% to that as well for me receiving in this manner it’s the best but also watching my husband get naked c**k and cum filled – WOW WOW WOW! Best masturbation visuals Ever!

so I still feel a little uncomfortable talking about it.
    Why on earth not? Back to the get naked and discuss it openly comments I made in earlier posts. It’s not only fun but very revealing even to the so called mildly interested parties.

She's only mildly interested -- it's not a real turn-on for her, nor does it repulse her.
    Get naked, discus it. My husband was the same in words but his naked body told us both otherwise. The more often we talked about it, the more his body revealed. Of course we discussed it a lot while I was taking him anally. The longer we went the more his body proved he would love it.

I also tell her when I make arrangements to play.
    And she never asks about it? Or never wants to see and watch? Oh my goodness, I need to know what is taking place, safety and curiosity. I do hope the two of you get there eventually. The sharing is huge part of it for us. We have sex to share the experience. Let her know this, it is amazingly intimate. This is a little off topic but some of the coolest times have been when we were next to each other doggy getting both done anally side by side staring into one another’s eyes, trying to kiss, bumping lips and heads – lol. And loving our dual backside’s getting dual f**ked each by a nice thick real naked c**k with cum filling seconds away. I have to inspect my husband afterwards, I just have to. He does as well. We love describing and sharing in detail. What we see, and how we felt as it was happening. Find a way to encourage it, it’s worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear816 View Post
    Becoming bisexual was my wife's idea. Her biggest fantasy was to watch two guys having sex....live....in front of her.
    Yet another amazing wife – kudos to we amazing wives!

So one day I told her I would do it ONE time for her but she had to set it up.
    Ha Ha you dawg. To funny. No more? For real? You haven’t done it for her again?

Figured I'd have a couple of weeks to get ready. She had a guy at our house within 24 hours.
    Gheez, she sounds as hungry for it as me. What direction of Missouri do you guys live? [IMG]file:///C:\Users\bounc\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\ clip_image001.gif[/IMG]

That afternoon she witnessed her husband sucking a guy’s cock deep and seeing me being rolled over and penetrated by an 8", thick cock.
    Oh My Oh My Oh MY!!! Did she help out any? Did she inspect you? Did you guys have a long sex heated session talking about it afterwards? Do you/does she still talk about it?

She went absolutely insane. She climaxed so loud
    You HAVE to continue to do this for this poor girl. You have no idea how strong a desire this is in us. And how fulfilling it is for women like us. I feel deeply for her. I would love to start a group for wives like us to gather forces and help one another from what we’ve experiment and learned.

She truly had a great time.......and I guess I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would because I ended up putting on several more "shows" for her to watch. Shortly thereafter.....I married her and continue to put on shows for her.
    What shows? Enquiring minds want to know.
    And good thing you married her – because, she’s a keeper!
    Last edited by wifekinky4husband; May 15, 2019 at 3:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hotcplnsj View Post
    my wife had told me she watched a gay video online, she stated she was extremely turned on by it and wanted to know if I would ever consider trying it for her.
    Good for her being so forthright. That is so a bold move. You have no idea. I cannot tell you how many of my college gfs said the same thing. I cannot tell you how many of my friends and ladies I know currently say the same thing. I do not know how many would openly admit this to their husbands or ever ask if they’d be willing to try it out, but I do have several who have. All with very interesting stories.

I told her I would think about it and after a few days I told her that I had no interest in other men, had no desire to be with another man but I would give it a try for her.
    Good for you being willing to pleasure your wife in such an extreme manner (for most).

I really liked being with a guy from the very first time and since then I have really embraced my bisexuality.
    See you just never know until you try something.

My wife loves it and always shares guys with me and helps find them.
    !00% totally love that your wife is so free and willing to share this experience with you. It makes for such an amazing experience doesn’t it?

Quote Originally Posted by buds50 View Post
    i told her about my first time sucking cock, she got so hot she masterbated to a cum, had never seen it or really thought about it but for some reason this turned her on, we played with toys me pulling them out of her and sucking them like a cock and so on, she went wild over it, we had a guy over in a cpl weeks, he was younger and hung like a bull, huge thick cock, he was hard all evening and must have cum 4 times. well we all played and she took it out of her mouth and said here baby suck it for me, i went over and took it in my mouth, she had a cum watching no touching herself , swear on a stack lol she came untouched, so that started 25 years of fun bi sex for us
    There are so many of us. Thx guys! I love to share these posts with my new friends who are scared to death to share anything kinky with their husbands. I agree with the posters here saying that the trend has changed. It’s very nice. I know we all have to be ultra-careful but when you finally find that group of people you can build an open enough of a relationship with where you can have sex in a safer environment, it certainly is a wonderful thing. Is there any way you guys could get them to post here or somewhere and let me know? I’d love to share with them.

Quote Originally Posted by bibiboy View Post
    My gf and I sort of discovered my bi-side together and at that time, were in the throes of a fantastic sexual existence...absolute best of my life. She still supports my bi-interests but no longer shares them. Hoping to re-energize soon but don't know how exactly.
    The sharing is the best part. Yes, I hope you can reestablish this. It’s the most important part of our relationship, especially sexually. As to how, Get Naked and Get talking! Step One.

My newest gf is 28, married right out of the college scene for 7 years now. Very similar situation as me, she was exposed to a lot of sexual experiences which she had hoped would carry over into her marriage. It was very lackluster on the verge of telling her husband she needed another sex partner. I told her to get naked and get talking. Tell him all her experiences, let him see what makes her hot, smell what turns her on, watch as her breasts swell when she talks about her favorite things, and gauge his reactions and responses by his how his penis responds. Then have him comment on them, open dialog, no judging, no negativity, it’s okay to not be interested but not okay to down the other.

She did, several times. So many of her interests roused him. Soon they were exploring, experimenting, and they now have two sex machines & two sex dolls (of each gender). :0

Quote Originally Posted by mpine86 View Post
    I’m just still so amazed that I have the support and encouragement from her like I do. Never in a million years would I have thought she’d be ok with it, let alone so turned on by it
    We NEED a ladies group here or somewhere. Send the wives, send the wives. It is so much fun getting to dialog with couples of like mind about this.

so glad to hear there are women out there who not only support there men being bisexual but encourage it & embrace it! my impression is women are usually repulsed by it. not sure if they are really repulsed by it, or it's just hangups, or another reason.
    as some of u know i loooooove the idea of 2 women togather. i don't think there's anything hotter, more intimate, more sensual than 2 women togather. it's the height of sex for me! i would love to know i could give that same pleasure to a women by letting her watch me with another guy. not to say i wouldn't enjoy being with a guy lol but even if i didn't i would at least consider it if it meant making her happy.

My wife knows I'd rather suck cock than anything else and encourages me. She's watched, jacked cock in my mouth she's often tells me to go suck some cocks... it's wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    so glad to hear there are women out there who not only support there men being bisexual but encourage it & embrace it! my impression is women are usually repulsed by it. not sure if they are really repulsed by it, or it's just hangups, or another reason.
    as some of u know i loooooove the idea of 2 women togather. i don't think there's anything hotter, more intimate, more sensual than 2 women togather. it's the height of sex for me! i would love to know i could give that same pleasure to a women by letting her watch me with another guy. not to say i wouldn't enjoy being with a guy lol but even if i didn't i would at least consider it if it meant making her happy.

I think you're correct as much as I can tell , while some women are turned on by it most hate the idea of their men playing with guys. I do encourage it however every chance I get.

We have been married for 34 years but I didn't "come out" to her until 20 years ago. To my surprise and delight she was bi too! I love to see her enjoying others and she loves to see me topping men and fucking women through multiple orgasms. One evening with her best friend I fucked her through 21 orgasms in a row and my wife lay beside us fondling her and keeping count!

I feel some days like I'm getting close.... My wife will often feed me a rubber cock during sex as I fuck her. Sometimes we share it, sometimes she just fucks my mouth. I told her last week to not do it. She asked why and I said "because I'm not sure whether it helps me to make me not want cock....or make me want it more"...she didn't really respond one way or the other...

Quote Originally Posted by bibiboy View Post
    This account of two people coming together and achieving a true understanding of where they are as a couple just rings super true with me. Well written McB thanks for sharing. My gf and I sort of discovered my bi-side together and at that time, were in the throes of a fantastic sexual existence...absolute best of my life. In today's world, reality has taken over and sex play has dwindled considerably. She still supports my bi-interests but no longer shares them. Hoping to re-energize soon but don't know how exactly.
    Thank You very much bibiboy. The whole of our relationship is a bit like our sex life in that we're from very divergent cultures and backgrounds but still have an attraction and deep love for one and other. I do have to give a certain amount of credit to my second wife, from whom I learned how to be very easy going and open minded. But mostly she taught me to enjoy the adventure no matter how simple or subtle it is...and this past 10 has definitely been an adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by wifekinky4husband View Post
    So you guys do not play with anyone other than yourselves? Correct? That’s where we were for a while, it was a blast and the new us is as well. Thanks for sharing
    Y'all are most welcome. To answer your question, yes for several reasons. Firstly, we live in The Great Vanilla Wilderness aka Northern California (north of Sacramento) and the pool of possible playmates is more like a couple of drops of water on the pavement in the August sun around here. One would think that the 3 to 4 hour drive to the Mecca of The Bay Area would be easy enough to make but it has been an elusive. I myself, am a former OTP Smyrnite (I do miss me some Viirginia Highlands and Little 5 though), so moving back to a very small town from metro Atlanta was enough of culture shock in day to day life for me, much less any kind of fun. Secondly, even though I would love to get my lips around a nice cock, and she knows how badly I would, I have made it extremely clear to my wife that she far and away, fucks me better and for as long as I can stand, than any of the guys who have before her. On her side of that, she loves trading in her normally sexually submissive self, for a big, powerful cock, and she usually has a couple of very good and unique orgasms in the process. Finally, in the last couple of years, we've both had some health issues that have slowed us down a little, and that's kind of drawn us back to a safe zone. That's not to say the right opportunity might not walk up and smack us in the face tomorrow and we wouldn't jump on it...we would probably figure out something that would work for all concerned...But that is where we are for now.

so glad to hear there are women out there who not only support there men being bisexual but encourage it & embrace it!

Yes, YES, YESSSS! It’s scary to finally go for the real deal and safety is always the biggest part. For me, once we got in a safe environment, it was Gung HO! My husband has had to reign us in many times.

my impression is women are usually repulsed by it. not sure if they are really repulsed by it, or it's just hangups, or another reason.

In monogamous relationships it is very understandable. I get the repulsed by it gig. In an open one, I do not get it. Sex is sex is sex no matter who or what sex you are with. I do not seek women but I certainly can and have enjoyed them. My husband without a doubt does not desire, seek, or want men, be 100% has enjoyed the fruits of my labor/desire. :0

as some of u know i loooooove the idea of 2 women togather. i don't think there's anything hotter, more intimate, more sensual than 2 women togather. it's the height of sex for me!

I totally get this.

i would love to know i could give that same pleasure to a women by letting her watch me with another guy. not to say i wouldn't enjoy being with a guy lol but even if i didn't i would at least consider it if it meant making her happy.

Yes Sir. Seeeeee now THAT’s where I am coming from! My husband finally gets it. It was a long road and he still has no desire for guys but he certainly can take the best of them and as many as I set up. That’s the difficult part, the setting it up and it being safe. That’s why it’s best to stick with the same couples. And that’s why I give it up to the wives, to get them to let their men play for me. You know, a girl just has to do what a girl has to do.

I came out to my wife almost 4 years ago. At first she was hurt then after a few months she talked a bit about it started helping me shave getting the places I couldn't reach. She suggested that I wear women's panties.
    Now she is trying to pretend that I am not bi she took all my undies and asked me not to shave anymore.
    She wont talk to me about anytime I bring it up she wont discuss it and changes the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Bottomhubby View Post
    She wont talk to me about anytime I bring it up she wont discuss it and changes the subject.
    Ouch. Must be very difficult for you to handle this. I'd hate to be put into that position! Ultimately, my marriage is more important than my desires, but it's very hard to suppress those feelings.

Feel for you, my friend...

Quote Originally Posted by Coastocoast View Post
    There are probably a good handful or more threads above on this one it is an old subject. Most cheat on their wives and don't tell them they are at risk
    This is where the problem starts - when a person like me, on the DL is shamed as a "Cheat". From a moralistic stand point, and from a point of honesty, it is cheating because the spouse does not know. That said. it is easy for those who are out, and those who who have supportive spouses, to label the DOWNLOW people as "Cheats".

Look at my situation. I had my first bi experience when I was in grade 9. Just touching, jerking off - nothing more than that. My friend wanted to top and I tried to, but the pain was too bad for anything to happen. Decades later, I had two safe encounters - No matter what anyone says, I can say these partners were safe because a) They both came from great social backgrounds b) we practiced safe sex. I got tested on both occasions - despite using condoms and I haven't had a third partner.So it was two tops in 7 years - Period.

So then dealing with the "risk" - I don't know how this would be risky behavior. It would pose great risk to myself and my spouse if I barebacked (which I would never get into).

I hope I have let dealt with both issues "The morality (or the lack) of Cheating" and "risk" . My Two cents on a Sunday afternoon

my wife got me into sucking cock. we had a married man that we played with weekly.

What an understanding wife....may be someday for me

I would love to chat with the wife of a bisexual male as I would love to come out as bisexual to my wife. I don’t think my wife would understand and she would leave me in a heartbeat.

OK...so I met my wife at a birthday party. I'd snuck away with this guy named Jeffrey with one of the most perfect 8" cocks you ever saw. He was mostly wasted, I was pretty buzzing, so it was gonna be a good time.

He was laying on the bed, I rode him til he came. Then he passed out, still in me. Nice thing was, he hadn't really lost his hardon, so I was just enjoying the feeling when this girl bust into the room, ran into the adjoining bathroom, not even looking at the bed.

I heard her pee, then flush, then wash her hands. She came out, looked around and saw the bed and did a double take. She sat down on this bench near the wall and asked if she could watch. I told her it was over, dude was passed out, so we sat and talked for a good fifteen minutes until Jeff slid out of me, snoring.

We chatted online for a while after that, then met up for coffee. I ended up having a harder time convincing her I was bi than I was gay. A lot...a LOT of pussy eating later she agreed (although she said later as long as I'd keep eating her out to 'prove' things, she'd keep letting me). Five years after that, we got married.

She hooks me up on occasion. We roleplay sometimes, cuckold fantasy, both me AND a rando hookup being the 'sub' of the pair. We swing on a fairly regular occasion, so it's fun.

awesome story & good you have a satisfying sexual lifestyle & have someone special to share it with. i hope you keep proving yourself to ur wife for a long, longtime, in more ways than 1
    Quote Originally Posted by blatant_bi_guy View Post
    OK...so I met my wife at a birthday party. I'd snuck away with this guy named Jeffrey with one of the most perfect 8" cocks you ever saw. He was mostly wasted, I was pretty buzzing, so it was gonna be a good time.

He was laying on the bed, I rode him til he came. Then he passed out, still in me. Nice thing was, he hadn't really lost his hardon, so I was just enjoying the feeling when this girl bust into the room, ran into the adjoining bathroom, not even looking at the bed.

I heard her pee, then flush, then wash her hands. She came out, looked around and saw the bed and did a double take. She sat down on this bench near the wall and asked if she could watch. I told her it was over, dude was passed out, so we sat and talked for a good fifteen minutes until Jeff slid out of me, snoring.

We chatted online for a while after that, then met up for coffee. I ended up having a harder time convincing her I was bi than I was gay. A lot...a LOT of pussy eating later she agreed (although she said later as long as I'd keep eating her out to 'prove' things, she'd keep letting me). Five years after that, we got married.

She hooks me up on occasion. We roleplay sometimes, cuckold fantasy, both me AND a rando hookup being the 'sub' of the pair. We swing on a fairly regular occasion, so it's fun.