Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone try Doublelist?

Whelp.. since Craigslist went exit stage left, we now have at our disposal.. DoubleList.
    How many of you have used it? Any luck?
    I have tried contacting two guys that sounded really promising, and guess what... No response
    How about you guys? If not, where else is a good source to find cock?

Re: Anyone try Doublelist?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffnuggies View Post
    Whelp.. since Craigslist went exit stage left, we now have at our disposal.. DoubleList.
    How many of you have used it? Any luck?
    I have tried contacting two guys that sounded really promising, and guess what... No response
    How about you guys? If not, where else is a good source to find cock?
    That is a very common game buddy!! 99.9999% have no real intentions of meeting, and of the .0001% that you do get to meet, will go blank after claiming to be oh yes, exactly what i been looking for, then you never hear back from them after do getting to meet! Lots of bull chippers!!!

Coastocoast

DoubleList is BS and not worth the effort. It should be called "I Can't Read." Post an ad of any sort and what you get for responses makes it obvious nobody even read what is posted or if they did their reply was opposite just for fun. DoubleList needs to go under.

i keep trying to put an add in DL and keep getting rejected , dont et it wrote them and asked why they said to follow the uidlines , i did to a T, and still rejected and doesnt seem to be any adds on there with people 0ver 40 hardly never anyone older dont get it wont bother with it again

It's basically Craigslist II, or CL Jr...

Similar format and the same crowd that was disenfranchised when CL discontinued their ads. I found CL -- for the most part -- to be a sewer, filled with fakes & flakes.

I put up an ad on Doublelist in December, and had a good response. Exchanged some quality messages with a few guys who eventually ghosted or came up with lame excuses when it was time to have that first vanilla meeting.

Most of the respondents were lame, though -- very short and/or horribly-written. Got one that said, in its entirety: "need sucked" (at least he spelled it right...)

Heard from one guy who sounded like he might be a good match, and exchanged a couple of decent messages. But he was the nervous type and backed away, saying that he's afraid that we might know each other already. (almost no chance of that, given the circumstances...) Just a few days ago -- about 6 weeks later -- I get another response to my ad, which is still out there, but stale. It's this guy again, but answering my ad as if it's the first time he saw it. Yeesh...

I was on there. Made a few contacts that worked out, but as always, they end up flaking one way or another. Even after a nice first meet, they stop answering or their "too busy".

FWIW: It's poorly run. I got bounced while casually posting to buy blue pills. I admit, it was wrong. Got suspended, cannot get back in, no response from them at all, multiple tries. You cannot use a cell phone more than once (which it must be to sign up), so I'm not sure how I'm ever going to re-sign up unless I find a cooperative friend who wants to assist. It showed promise, briefly.

Not unlike many sites. I get annoyed when you see that someone read a PM or e-mail and ignores you....wtf ? If you are not interested, nothing wrong with saying-so. You want pictures, I send them you don't return the favor. People are weird...and the internet people are worse..lol.

I was a heavy and regular user of Craigslist - many weeks I had 3-5 hook-ups...as many as I like. Doublelist has been complete bust for me. I've tried multiple ads and responded to several and all have ended up with nothing,. Zero. Also have had no luck with A4A or Silverdaddies. These other sites have a lot of chatter and horny guys like to read and respond, but when it really comes to a meet , they all flake out or no show.

Quote Originally Posted by oralswallow65 View Post
    I was a heavy and regular user of Craigslist - many weeks I had 3-5 hook-ups...as many as I like. Doublelist has been complete bust for me. I've tried multiple ads and responded to several and all have ended up with nothing,. Zero. Also have had no luck with A4A or Silverdaddies. These other sites have a lot of chatter and horny guys like to read and respond, but when it really comes to a meet , they all flake out or no show.
    is Silverdaddies like Seeking? I’ve had some good women when I was in a position to be their sugar daddy.

I have browsed ads on doublelist and even sent some emails in response but nothing has ever come of it. Silverdaddies is good for some hot chat but hookups are few and far between.

Whether it's doublelist,A4A,manhunt etc. All a bunch of flakes. All ready to meet and you never hear from them again. Some never show up to meet. That's why I only meet in the park close to my house. If they don't show up nice walk and exercise.

I actually tried multiple e-mail addresses to reach Doublelist. No responses....what a way to run a website.

I've tried double list also, I always reply to all emails even when I'm not interested. I get a few replys but when I suggest we meet to see if we're compatible the emails stop.

Coastocoast

The other factor about it in Los Angeles is, if you are interested in STI's you may have luck on DoubleList but you sure will not find a clean person to hang out with on a regular basis. All seem to be high risk inquires which loose me the moment they mention they are looking for casual bareback sex. Craigslist was rough but did find a person to hang out with for while until he moved. I had coffee with a few, we talked and nothing came of it but it was at least a shot at meeting someone. There is really nothing out there that is effective if you are looking for a one person situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Coastocoast View Post
    The other factor about it in Los Angeles is, if you are interested in STI's you may have luck on DoubleList but you sure will not find a clean person to hang out with on a regular basis. All seem to be high risk inquires which loose me the moment they mention they are looking for casual bareback sex. Craigslist was rough but did find a person to hang out with for while until he moved. I had coffee with a few, we talked and nothing came of it but it was at least a shot at meeting someone. There is really nothing out there that is effective if you are looking for a one person situation.
    Pure dumb luck in person that a conversation with a buddy just happens to go that way is probably much better chance of finding someone then finding any one online.

I use it. It's the same crowd that was on CL. Most are BS but occasionally I do have luck. I think like anywhere else, its frustrating when you are looking for "now"

I tend to stay off those sites..................although when I read the title of this tread, i read it wrong, I thought it said anyone try "Doublefist", and I thought, holy hell.....ouccccchhhhhhh

but back to the topic, I stay off those things, i guess being who I am or the way I look, I mostly get the " Hey I always wanted to fuck one of you'

ummm, one of me ? WTF, glad to meet you too. I have actually found here to be a much higher quality of person. If i wanted to go and just get nailed, i would walk hollywood Blvd and at least get paid.
    I prefer meeting, developing something from there, not a relationship, but somewhat of a friendship also that has benefits for both of us

Quote Originally Posted by Tnstr8sucker View Post
    I use it. It's the same crowd that was on CL. Most are BS but occasionally I do have luck. I think like anywhere else, its frustrating when you are looking for "now"
    That isall you can find on CL or Dl, is for right NOWs, right this minute!! If you was looking for anything that could be a regular or a friendship, FORGET IT!!

I use fabguys and fabswingers which have both been great, being amble to search a close area helps a lot.

They say theyre looking for "right now" but then usually want to plan for a week from Tuesday

Just for kicks I went on Craigslist today and visited a few sections besides the normal for sale categories. I went into Missed Connections section and found it interesting. If you read between the lines it is clear there is a type of code that is used to arrange hookups etc. I think there is a bunch of people working around the regulations. I know CR has moderators and some aren't real smart but they have to know what is going on.

I'm not on doublelist , and I'm not even going to go to that site, because it is just a numbers game. You have to go after one, after another hoping you'll meet someone . .

I had used doublist 2months ago, no luck here. NOT all members are real profile... You should take care the scammers
    Brave to come out as bi

After getting suspended, I've waited (literally) months with no response to e-mails and my account doesn't work.
    I looked online, there does not appear to be any way to reach these people on the phone. I have used multiple e-mail addresses too.
    What a horribly run website. I met a few people through it, but their customer service and support sucks...

Yeah.....I've tried it. The lay out is nice but it still like CL when it comes to "FLAKES". I wish those people would get a life....somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Tnstr8sucker View Post
    They say theyre looking for "right now" but then usually want to plan for a week from Tuesday
    No different than Adam4adam, people are "online for now", but don't respond to you when you message them.

Why don't you just stop looking, and maybe you will find someone ?

Or, is my advise too uncomprehensible for some people ?

P.s. I hope I am not sounding too "Preachy" . If I am, and you don't like the tone of this posting, please contact me.

Have a nice day!
    Last edited by csreef; Jun 5, 2019 at 10:11 PM.

I've used it several times, had about the same success rate as CL maybe a little better. Still a fair amount of flakes and weirdo's on it too. The biggest problem is a lot of area's aren't covered like CL.

I can't even place an ad on DL.

Tried it once last month. First time I answered an ad after several times looking in both CL and DL. No reply back.

Quote Originally Posted by xdoorb View Post
    I can't even place an ad on DL.
    Nope. Me neither. Violated a rule (I admit it, I was looking for blue pills), got suspended and no means to reach them about it nor no way to sign up a new profile...wtf ?