Register

Hard to hookup in CNY

Hi, I have been on the site for awhile but never posted. I just want to ask why is it so hard to get someone on here to meet in CNY. I understand some guys cant host for various reasons(I cannot myself). But, someone will message me or I message them and they seem to fall off the face of the Earth when it comes to meeting. I think that some guys get turned on by the idea of sucking a dick and getting sucked by another guy but dont actually want to try it. Thoughts?

Re: Hard to hookup in CNY

It is not just hard to meet people in Central NY, but everywhere!

Trying to meet anyone can be a total PAIN! Even in the age of the Internet.

A lot of people are afraid to meet another person at a diner just for a cup of coffee.

Then you have people who when you think you are going to meet you, they don't show up, or they send you a text message saying they can't meet you because it is raining out, or they have to take their cat to the Vet for an emergency Wiskerectomy.

It is just a complete and TOTAL numbers game. Who knows, maybe in a big city, it is different, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by jsyr14 View Post
    Hi, I have been on the site for awhile but never posted. I just want to ask why is it so hard to get someone on here to meet in CNY. I understand some guys cant host for various reasons(I cannot myself). But, someone will message me or I message them and they seem to fall off the face of the Earth when it comes to meeting. I think that some guys get turned on by the idea of sucking a dick and getting sucked by another guy but dont actually want to try it. Thoughts?
    I think you will find that to be the normal on this site, any of the sites or apps, guys get horny and want to chat, claim to be serious and get off chatting then they are GONE. Turn out only seriousness about them was being a serious Bull shitter, Very same exact problem here in central Pa.

Yeah, I am not looking for the "chatting" , I have found several who want to chat or even webcam, but end up bailing on an actually meeting. I dont mind exchanging messages to get a feel for someone, however, at some point you just have to take the plunge. The first time I finally did it was worth it to realize that exploring with guys can be just as pleasurable as with women.