Register

For you: How long from falling in love your wife to marriage?

For you friends: How long from falling in love your wife to marriage?

Re: For you: How long from falling in love your wife to marriage?

three years for me

About 10 years. We lived in sin for most of this time.
    And we are still in love.
    I blame non-monogamy for much of our happiness.
    That and hot having kids.

30 years and two children, we never say the point, we always said we stayed together as we wanted to not because of some bit of paper. We finally married two years ago to preserver a part of out pensions for each other on the event of death.

one year

An interesting question.
    My spouse and I met about 2 years before we married, and we lived together most of that time.

2 and a half years

The "wife" and I have been together for 22 years, still not married. ;-)

My wife and I met and fell in love in our early 20's...wild wild times, but we were married to others and she got scared about getting divorced. We went our separate ways and did not communicate ate all for 26 years. I emailed her and she about fell out of her chair. We connected again and got married after about 6 months (we were both single at same time ;-) ) Now will have been married for 20 years next year. Very rocky - we are pretty much exact opposites, but do love each other quite a lot. Worst part for me she decided sex is "dirty" about 10 years ago and stopped all activity...fortunately, I still love getting it from guys...but am deep in the closet.

three years for me , because my first marriage sucked so bad, i wanted to take time and be careful. first marriage was 4 years , this marriage ,so far is 41 years.

About 3 months. Didn't act on it because it was only about 9 months after prior wife passed. 2 1/2 years later I asked her to marry me. A week later we went on our first date. Already celebrated our 7th anniversary.
    The hardest part is not finding out who we need to be, it is being content with who we are.

Met in April and married in September. I was in college in another state at the time and came home for the summer so that we could date. (and have lots of sex...) Didn't want to go back to school without her, so we tied the knot.

That was 48 years ago. Still married, still have great sex and am now bisexual, occasionally enjoying intimacy with a man or other gurl, too. (with my lovely wife's consent...)

We met in High School. I went to college and we married 4 months after I graduated thus about 5 years after meeting. I fucked her once during that time (she was prudish). We never slept together until the night of our wedding. She never developed a strong desire for sex. I started sucking cock on a regular basis about 20 years into marriage and totally love it. I'm into anal too. We're still married. But, no sex from her.

That's too bad. My wife and I were in love for 3 years before we got married. We have been happily married for 19 years. Luckily we are still healthy (we do work to stay that way) and the sex has not changed a bit. In fact, it keeps getting better. We still go 4 or more times per week depending on schedules.

We never had children (by choice) and I honestly believe that plays into it.

Quote Originally Posted by bithunder View Post
    We met in High School. I went to college and we married 4 months after I graduated thus about 5 years after meeting. I fucked her once during that time (she was prudish). We never slept together until the night of our wedding. She never developed a strong desire for sex. I started sucking cock on a regular basis about 20 years into marriage and totally love it. I'm into anal too. We're still married. But, no sex from her.