Register

New regular maybe?

Since becoming full time bi a few years ago, it's always been a hassle to find regulars...would've tried a lot harder if I knew Craigslist was going to stop. In my area, I was able to easily hook-up and suck about 3-5 cocks per week with CL - all my experiences except one were that way (did one ABS). A few were repeats occasionally, but only have a few now that would be considered regulars.

Just heard this morning again from one of them and may turn into regular meets. Would be so great since I would love to suck and swallow a load most every day. He has such a perfect cock - good size and hard - and he fucks my mouth so nice and I always feel his nice load swelling up and he always shoots a big one - a real cocksucker's dream.

Would love to hear about other's regulars and how they have learned to give him that perfect oral.

Re: New regular maybe?

So I did hear back....we might be on for tomorrow...hope he can come through...regulars are so nice...you no their cocks, their likes, etc....I really love sucking him...it is just about perfect every time

The older I get, the less I enjoy hookups, and the more I enjoy regular FWBs, men and women.
    My wife and I have been seeing a bi guy for a while now, more than a year.
    See him one or two times a month.
    Our threesomes are simply epic.
    On 4 occasions, he has brought beautiful, interesting bisexual women to join us.
    And it was really good.
    We actually like the threesomes better, for now.

The familiarity, comfort, sharing, honesty, affection, it just gets better.
    The three of us had a long, remarkable orgy on Christmas day
    - which we all agreed was the best Christmas day of our lives.
    Think about that.
    The others all sort of run together in my memory, but not that one.

As for giving him perfect oral ... yeah. I've never gotten so into it.
    Every dick is different, every guy has different communication skills.
    He gives great feedback and he practices orgasm control to a greater degree than any other man I have met.
    And his dick is the right size and shape and length for my mouth. (Some dicks fit better than others.)
    With him, I can be comfortable and relaxed and focus on the sensation, the communication, the experience.
    I like his body language, the way he holds my head and gently fucks my mouth.
    My wife loves it.

Yes...random new meetups are okay, but regulars can't be beat. I do love this guys cock a lot. Also, I do envy you and your wife so much having multiple bi meetups with couples too. I wish I knew couples - I would love to eat pussy also unfortunately my wife closed her legs about 8 years ago....says it's to dirty! Gave up years ago...maybe someday I'll meet a bi couple to play with...who knows.

So success...met my guy and swallowed a huge load...we're going to try and do a regular thing.

That is great. It's so nice to have a regular thing.

It is often harder to arrange things with couples than with solo guys. Babysitting, etc.
    Bi couples are hard to find, but lots of "straight" couples are discreetly bi.

Thanks...first cock of 2019! Was so nice feeling it in my mouth again and he shot a nice load. He loved it too, but he's married and real nervous about future meetups. Still, I think I'm making progress. His wife still likes to fuck some (occasionally) but he would really like more. Would like to eat her too in front of him, make her cum several times then watch me suck a nice load out of him. Would sure be nice to do them both together...since I'm E.D., there would be no fucking on my part, but would love to be licking his cock also while it was going in and out of her...I'm sure I could spice up their sex...who knows

I did meet a great guy I might become regular with. He's semi-retired but sadly, he's away for a couple of months traveling. We met through A4A, met for a beer and felt a strong mutual attraction. He's a widow, masculine, nice body with an ample cock and a top. No kids. He has a girlfriend, but felt all his life that he was really mostly gay, although he (like me) has enjoyed a secret bi lifestyle, even before his wife passed). He has an apartment about 15 minutes from where I live and work and can host depending on his girlfriends schedule and I'm looking forward to hopefully not having to keep looking constantly (with it's frustrations and disappointments) and settle down into something regular... fingers crossed...

Quote Originally Posted by NjbiGuy01 View Post
    I did meet a great guy I might become regular with. He's semi-retired but sadly, he's away for a couple of months traveling. We met through A4A, met for a beer and felt a strong mutual attraction. He's a widow, masculine, nice body with an ample cock and a top. No kids. He has a girlfriend, but felt all his life that he was really mostly gay, although he (like me) has enjoyed a secret bi lifestyle, even before his wife passed). He has an apartment about 15 minutes from where I live and work and can host depending on his girlfriends schedule and I'm looking forward to hopefully not having to keep looking constantly (with it's frustrations and disappointments) and settle down into something regular... fingers crossed...
    That sounds great except for part him being gone for awhile. Hope you hook up regular. It would be something if you could make him a regular....we bottoms should have blow jobs to give or asses fucked every day!

I met my regular about 7 years ago. He's all top and would invite me over to help satisfy his 8 inches. He gets roaring hot when my tongue brushes his anal rosebud. And then he screws my brains out.
    Now his son moved back with him and we have to wait until the coast is clear at my place. We once met in his woodshed. So things slowed down a bit. I like to spice up the activity with affectionate kissing and he has responded favorably on only one occasion. I am meeting him in 6 days and will work on him again. Overall we are compatible personality wise and enjoy our sessions.