Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Can you deep throat.

I can and I have.

And hearing him moan when he is buried down my throat makes it even more erotic for me. But I would rather have him cum pulled back enough so I can taste it on my tongue.

But it is also a very hot submissive feeling when a man holds my head and shoots in the back of my throat because he wants that feeling.

Yes I Can

Quote Originally Posted by travelingman5000 View Post
    Unfortunately I don't know yet.
    Me either, unable to find anyone to try it with.

Quote Originally Posted by Leehebs View Post
    I have a awful gag reflex that makes it nearly impossible, mores the pity. Does practice make the gag reflex go away .
    Yes, my oldest uncle taught me how by having me practice on long bananas, then on his 8.5" cock. I was a wicked gagger but overcame that when I was young. Could swallow him to his balls and let him fuck my mouth and swallow his big load of hot cum easily within a year. Delicious!

Cool Re: Can you deep throat? YES AND I LOVE IT!

I absolutely love to deep throat cock. There's just something so hot and erotic about having a cock head so deep in my throat that it's rubbing against my tonsils. I'm like Linda Lovelace -- having a cock buried down my throat is how I get off. There's simply nothing hotter than seeing someone with a deep throat bulge showing in their throat.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pelican's Deep Throat Bulge.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	52130
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DP Will 3.jpg  
    Cum play with me!
    Bi Guy 97015

I wouldn't like to simply answer "YES" or "NO". I have been bi for many years, but got to suck a dick only in April 2017. I happened to meet this middle eastern guy, from Dubai - very good looking. He wanted me to suck 7 inch cut dick that was harder than steel. I not only sucked his dick but deep throated him. I must have sucked him for 15-20 minutes and yet he did not cum. Finally I gave up because I got tired.

When I stopped sucking his dick he said that I was a great cock sucker and asked how long I had been sucking dicks. From his tone, I knew he would not believe the truth - it was the first time - So I simply smiled and changed the topic.

He just put his hard dick into his pants and I left,

For those who want to practice, I’m available! I will be patient, even if you have to try five, six or even more time!!!

Depends on the dick. Average dick - yes. Big dick - no way. Gagging instantly

I try, but it depends more on the girth of the cock than the length.

I practiced on a dual-density dildo, and rather quickly learned to overcome the gag reflex, actually enjoying the feeling of the toy deep in my throat along with the knowledge and awareness of what I accomplishing. But I tried another dildo that was a larger diameter and didn't have the same flexible outer skin, and I couldn't get it into my throat. It wasn't the gag reflex, I just couldn't fit it in there.

I've gone to the base of the several cocks I've sucked, but they've been mostly smaller than my own, and only one seemed to be long enough to just barely make it into my throat.

I can, but it took a ton of practice with things like bananas and dildos before I could do it without gagging.

Yes. I enjoy it because he enjoys it.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkyHoseLover View Post
    I can, but have to admit that most of my experience in deep-throating has been with the dildo that I started practicing with to learn how to do it while suppressing the gag reflex.

I've attempted to put that to work with all the cocks I've sucked to this point, but there's some irony involved in that all the guys I've been with have been on the small side, making it an easy task. Most have barely reached the entrance of my throat.

I'll sometimes demonstrate my ability with the dildo when I'm playing on webcam, and have been known to take it along on an initial 'coffee meet' where I can use it to pique the other guy's interest in me if I've found him to be a good candidate for playtime. If we're parked near each other, we'll sometimes walk out together to our vehicles to to wrap up our chat. If there's nobody around, I'll lean into my car, pull out the dildo, and slide it into my throat, demonstrating what I hope will become a reality the next time we meet.
    Wow, what has been the reactions that men had?

Where they impressed? Did they want you to practice on them?

i have tried to deepthroat, I can’t seem to get it right!

Quote Originally Posted by Tnstr8sucker View Post

Name:	Screenshot_20181221-210840_Gallery.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	6.4 KB 
ID:	52134
    That is great talent!

Would love to be the subject.

V.

Re: Can you deep throat? YES AND I LOVE IT!

Quote Originally Posted by BiGuy97015 View Post
    I absolutely love to deep throat cock. There's just something so hot and erotic about having a cock head so deep in my throat that it's rubbing against my tonsils. I'm like Linda Lovelace -- having a cock buried down my throat is how I get off. There's simply nothing hotter than seeing someone with a deep throat bulge showing in their throat.

Name:	Pelican's Deep Throat Bulge.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	52130
    What is the biggest and longest penis you have accommodated down your throat?

I got to deep throating twice. I found it amazing. It was with an older guy then. I been deep throat once. Giving is amazing!!

My first was at 18, his dick had a bit downward curve. The first few times I would try and go all the way down I would gag with about 2 inches left. Then one night we had a lot time together and I took my time and relaxed, he was about 7.5 inches and fairly thick, thicker than mine. Girls had always been able to take my 5.5 all the way, only a few gaged a bit on the last inch.
    After relaxing I positioned where the curve was at the correct angle as I laid between his legs. Once it passed into the tightened area of my upper throat a few time the gag was gone and I was really getting aggressive. His moans and twitches signaled his pleasure and although he was usually very quite he began to tell me how good it felt. I got to where I could position his gland right at the tight spot and repeatedly bob up and down. That was the first time he came and it never touched my mouth, I could not taste him.
    He never turned me down once I was able to swallow him.

I've never had any trouble with deep throating, of course most of the guys I've been with weve very average size and girth.

I can deep throat but my husband cannot very well. I am still trying to teach him. He can however now take larger cocks anally than I can now. He is up to 8 inches with a girth of 5.5 inches, which I think is monster thick. I can barely handle him which is 7 and almost 5. I love that he can take something so big and thick now, grrrrrrrrr. I suppose he might could handle a smaller one deep throat but we are not around small guys.

it's refreshing to see a wife who is proud her husband can take a bigger dick in the ass than she can! it's awesome to be so openminded sexually. alot of the world's problems are because of sexual hangups. i am firmly convinced of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by wifekinky4husband View Post
    I can deep throat but my husband cannot very well. I am still trying to teach him. He can however now take larger cocks anally than I can now. He is up to 8 inches with a girth of 5.5 inches, which I think is monster thick. I can barely handle him which is 7 and almost 5. I love that he can take something so big and thick now, grrrrrrrrr. I suppose he might could handle a smaller one deep throat but we are not around small guys.

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    it's refreshing to see a wife who is proud her husband can take a bigger dick in the ass than she can! it's awesome to be so openminded sexually. alot of the world's problems are because of sexual hangups. i am firmly convinced of that.
    Amen to that!

When I have ladies around me with marital issues, that's the first thing I ask. How's the sex? I know there is more to it than that but it is very difficult to have a sucky marriage if the sex is off the chart good.

Yes. I can.
    ------------
    Doesn't anyone find it odd that an attractive face is one of the criteria by which we decide to lick the area from which someone urinates?

As I mentioned earlier with some extended sucking sessions with my friend in my early 20’s I was able to totally get his thick 7.5 down