Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Can you deep throat.

I think I am getting better at deep throating cocks. One of my regular cocks, that I sucked yesterday has 7 inches and is very thick, fed it all to me down my throat. He came right away. I'm hoping to find 8 inches to practice on. I'm hoping to meet another regular this morning, but he is only about 6 inches.

Re: Can you deep throat.

Haven't done an 8"...I have one regular guy who is 6.5 or so and he always loves to fuck down deep in my throat when he cums...I love it...I've sucked him for about 3 years now and I know when he's going to cum because he starts thrusting way down...love it, and it doesn't ever gag me anymore...could take several minutes of it and it's so nice to feel cum just sliding down and not even taste it (although I do love a nice load in my mouth to swish around) which I always get from his partner.
    Last edited by Grant_Norman; Apr 15, 2019 at 6:50 AM.

I can, but have to admit that most of my experience in deep-throating has been with the dildo that I started practicing with to learn how to do it while suppressing the gag reflex.

I've attempted to put that to work with all the cocks I've sucked to this point, but there's some irony involved in that all the guys I've been with have been on the small side, making it an easy task. Most have barely reached the entrance of my throat.

I'll sometimes demonstrate my ability with the dildo when I'm playing on webcam, and have been known to take it along on an initial 'coffee meet' where I can use it to pique the other guy's interest in me if I've found him to be a good candidate for playtime. If we're parked near each other, we'll sometimes walk out together to our vehicles to to wrap up our chat. If there's nobody around, I'll lean into my car, pull out the dildo, and slide it into my throat, demonstrating what I hope will become a reality the next time we meet.
    Last edited by SilkyHoseLover; Apr 15, 2019 at 7:36 AM.

i can have a guy deep throat me and not gag

I can and love it. My preference is for really long but average or thinner girth. I like to feel it slide in and out of my throat. But I will deepthroat every one that I suck.

Quote Originally Posted by monaohio View Post
    i can have a guy deep throat me and not gag
    How big is your cock?

I have a awful gag reflex that makes it nearly impossible, mores the pity. Does practice make the gag reflex go away .

I overcame my gag reflex years ago practicing on a 6inch realistic dildo and then an 8inch realistic cock dildo. Now with most men I can easily slide their cocks all the way down my throat when I'm giving a blowjob. If he is also very thick, then it takes some extra effort but the pleasure I can give is very well received.

Unfortunately I don't know yet.

I've handled about 8"..it comes down to position mostly. If I am laying on a bed with my head back off the edge and my partner fucks my mouth, I can take all of him. Sometimes, I've gone down on a cock and been able-to, but sometimes that will make me gag a bit. It can be very enjoyable.

Since it's the holy grail of cock sucking, it's a skill that's worth developing. There's nothing like hearing a guy gasp when you make all of his dick disappear and especially the really big guys who might not expect it since swallowing 8 or 9 inches whole isn't as easy as it looks - but totally doable.

I can deep throat my 7" dildo, but still haven't done the real thing. Maybe someday...

Depends on the shape. Narrow dicks work better for me than broad mushroom heads.

I have a thick, girthy dick - which seems to inspire deep throating ambition in many.
    I rarely let people deep throat me for long.
    They cut me up with their back teeth almost every time.

But I did meet a BIG polynesian man at a sex party.
    Maybe 250 or 300 pounds and tall, could have been a football player.
    He deep-throated me like nothing. Gotta say, it was a really nice thing.
    Last edited by playful808; Apr 15, 2019 at 4:44 PM.

I can't get passed the gag refkex...that's probably why I prefer taking the cock in my ass.

Ive done 7 inches with no problem. Love it
    I love to have my bread buttered on both sides

Here is a Youtube video that may help thoes who gag.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFG95g3RUfY

I have deep-throated 9 inches, thick. But, the main problem I have when I deep throat a large cock is that I can not breath.
    That limits the time I can keep them deep in me before I need to gasp for air.
    JEM

I have not been able to get past the gag reflex either!! I keep practicing on my 7" dildo!! One day it may happen!!

I'm not the best at deep throating but i have take a 7.5 a few times. I do remember it making my throat sore afterwards. He had a thicker than normal cock. Sometimes I do have to work at taking it all. But the most fun i had was with a guy that had about 6 inches and not too thick. Loved how he would grab my head and shove his cock all the way in and cum. omg it feels so good.

Quote Originally Posted by cleves View Post
    How big is your cock?
    i can deep throat a guy is what i was meaning to say

jem, learn to breathe through your nose when your mouth and throat are filled with cock, it helps with the need for air.

i can deep throath 7 or 8 inchs no promblem

Quote Originally Posted by Waylon View Post
    jem, learn to breathe through your nose when your mouth and throat are filled with cock, it helps with the need for air.
    The problem is that there is no way air can get past his dick into my lungs from my nose or mouth. I have to back off enough from a complete deep-throat to have that airway open up to my lungs from my nose. There is only a limited time to massage his dick with my throat muscles by repeatedly swallowing before I need to breath again.
    JEM

Try a thinner dick? Or perhaps you are an intrinsically petite person with a narrow airway.

Massage the throat muscles by repeatedly swallowing? Not that sounds exhausting.

​ Yes I can deep throat and do every time I suck dick.. I enjoy feeling it down my throat.. makes me even hornier and ready to get fucked!!

Yes. I. Can.

Not adeptly..but I do enjoy practicing...on a guy. Dry training with a dildo doesn't inspire me.

Yes I can!
    I could enjoy dressing, in my lingerie, and enjoy sucking your cock and deepthroat you, as you fill my mouth with your warm man juices and let me swallow each and every drop, as I continue to work hard, to get you long cock, hard again and I continue to excite you, as I work hard, to retrieve, another warm load of your man juices! I can host, most any time and if you, are near, I do believe that we both could enjoy each others naked bodies and explore most any pleasures.
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

I've never had the opportunity. I do have two 8" dildos I practice with, one in my ass and the other down my throat, and can take them both all the way, so i think I can. I'd love to find out...

I have found that practicing with bananas that are not pealed that I can get that I can get pretty deep. I sucked on one that must have been 8 or 9 inches and got pretty close to the other end.

Obviously a cock will be different.