Register

What's your favorite way to eat his cum?

This is a question for everyone that likes to swallow. What is your favorite way to make a guy cum or to let a guy cum in your mouth? Do you like if he jerks off into your mouth? Or you jerk him? Do you keep his cock in his mouth when he cums or do you want to see his cum shoot out on your face and tongue first? Do you like to be in control or do you want him in control with what he does with his cum?

I enjoy jerking off a guy and feeling his dick in my hand when it cums. Then swallowing as it cums out as I keep jerking him. Or, sometimes I like when he is aggressive and forces my head towards his cock. I like to watch him jerk his dick hard trying to make himself shoot. Then when he's ready he'll force my head there and make me open my mouth. It's fun to feel a bit helpless and that I have no choice but to do this for him. I have one guy who has a big, thick load. It's a bit intimidating, but when he's ready, he'll always grab me by the back of the head and force me onto his dick as he jerks himself off into my mouth. He'll say to me "Eat it" over and over and not let me pull my head away. His load is always big so all I can do is keep swallowing it as he sprays his hot jizz. If he didn't force me I probably wouldn't eat all of it, but I always feel accomplished at the end that I ate this massive load of sperm from this guy's dick.

Re: What's your favorite way to eat his cum?

Nice story, I love when a guy holds my head and fucks my mouth. Had a guy once that held my head against the wall he had one foot up on a stool and his balls were slapping my chin till he unloaded deep in my mouth. But I like to have a guy or two jerk off in my mouth too, till it is dripping off my chin. Yummy

Any act of cum exchange is always welcome, but the ultimate for me is when he grabs the back of my head and forces it down my throat. He is a heavy cummer and i have gagged on him more than once.

let my friend face fuck my mouth and shoot it down my throath

The two I suck the most cum quite differently and I love both...first is bigger cock...about 8" and doesn't get super hard...but I know how to work it and always get a nice big load in back of my mouth...love to hold it there awhile until he finishes then pull off swish around in y mouth and swallow...so good. The other's cock is smaller but very hard ...feel so good to suck...he cums small spurts but usually pounds my mouth hard when he's going to cum and I deep throat him...love to feel his cock in back of my throat ..cum just slides right down...two are very different but always very enjoyable....harder one also fucks me so nice in the ass

I just want his cock in my mouth the whole time...till he cums, and then, even after, if I can lick up another drop or two.

My job is to get him off exactly how he likes it. So I always ask where and how he likes to cum and thats how I do it.
    With most guys, I take his cock all the way down my throat when he starts to cum and keep it there until hes totally drained. I also enjoy it unloading in my mouth and feeling it fill up, then Ill push the cum down my throat with his cock.

So many guys who like face fucking on this thread. Nice!

I love it when he starts to throb and I feel he is going to cum, they usually say "I am going to cum" I like to swallow his cock so he cums in my
    throat. I love the feel of the cum squirting down my throat. God I love it! There is nothing better than that.

My favorite way is to suck the cum right into my mouth. The feeling of the cum shooting into my moth is a huge turn on for me.

I like different ways. I like his cock buried in my mouth so I can feel his cock throbbing between my lips and feel his cum splashing on my tongue. I also like to watch his first spurt fly, the go down on his cock so I can fell his hard cock throbbing and clean his cum off his cock while is suck and swallow the rest as it splashes on my tongue. I also like to watch him cum all over himself and then suck his cum off his cock then lick the rest off it up.

I want the head of his cock just inside my mouth so I can finish him off by jacking him off, and feeling him shoot his cum hitting the back of my mouth!! Sometimes I like to lay on my back and have him face fuck then cum all over my face!!

My lover (just love calling him that) tells me when he's going to cum, i make sure my mouth is on his cock, i then suck it like a baby. He likes to lick wherever i shoot it. Then we kiss to make sure each tastes it.
    Very hot!
    I love to have my bread buttered on both sides