Register

Thread: Selfish Sucker

Selfish Sucker

Being a sub bottom I have sucked more cock than I can remember.. but I must admit that I do not suck cock just for the pleasure of sucking it.. yes I get really turned on sucking cock but it is because I am getting it ready to fuck me.. to me to suck cock with out getting fucked is kinda pointless.. my pleasure comes from being fucked.. I am kinda selfish in that I want to be fucked if I suck your cock.. is that to much to ask?? Are there others that feel the same way..

Re: Selfish Sucker

Tight1-4you, I respectfully disagree. Time and other considerations arise from a Bi relationship, perhaps your situation allows for that but not all of us has the same convenience. My regular is very good at working his tool in my mangina, however we enjoy lots of oral pleasure as well. There are many times that neither he nor I have the time for full blown anal sex, our routine allows mostly oral and we do a lot of that. I when home and not traveling drain his balls almost daily. For anal pleasure we plan on at least a 3 hour window to play in.

Prepping is the biggest time constraint, don't want his cock covered in feces and he too would not like that, prepping takes time to do it right and sometimes time doesn't allow that to happen. But our oral sessions can happen anytime day or night, in our case mostly early morning's. Trust me, I love feeling his hard stick sliding in and out of my man pussy, but as for us we plan for it.

I have no desire to be fucked...all I want is to suck cock and taste cum.

I absolutely love sucking cock, and I love cum. While I am a total bottom, and love getting fucked, I don’t need to get fucked every time I suck dick. But I get how you feel tight1-4u

I just love it when a hot sexy bttm sucks my cock getting it ready to slide upinto your body the tight sexy anal ring stretching around my big swollen cockhead only to stroke my big thick shaft damn I love it all so much butt what I do not get is I very , very rarely only do it once and done the best part of cumming with , and inside a beautiful sexual person is it is only the beginnings of much more be it oral or more anal and more oral and so much touching , caressing , fondling , kissing , oh hell now I need it so badly

sometimes sucking a cock is all you can do its depends on the place you are at in a motel i want to be fucked but in a car or van sucking cock is it

Yes I love my regulars they keep me well fucked.. I am lucky in that aspect.. and like I said I do love sucking them.. and yes there are times that they need a quick bj and they get it.. and I get to swallow thier cum for them.. they will go the extra next time fucking me to make sure I get fucked very well.. they never go without!!

My ass is always ready for a nice hard one...but also sucking down a hot load is also always great...time and place is always hard to meet, but have had some nice ass fucking....suck a lot of guys in truck and not a whole lot of time mostly

There's cock sucking as a prelude to intercourse... then there's cock sucking just for the sake of sucking it and there's no right or wrong in this - it's always about what works for you. I think of myself as a selfish cock sucker because when I suck dick, I'm not doing it to make the other guy happy - I do it because it makes me happy and if he enjoys me being happy, okay - that works. I agree that there are times when getting fucked is impractical and more so in spontaneous situations unless you're one of those guys who always keeps their hole prepped... which, no pun intended, has to be a pain in the ass and, just like women who douche regularly, might not be a good thing since that kind of cleansing tends to kill the bacteria that are needed for normal, healthy functioning.

What I'd like to ask is that if a guy isn't of a mind to fuck you, would you still blow him or would you be disappointed and choose not to suck him off?

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    There's cock sucking as a prelude to intercourse... then there's cock sucking just for the sake of sucking it and there's no right or wrong in this - it's always about what works for you. I think of myself as a selfish cock sucker because when I suck dick, I'm not doing it to make the other guy happy - I do it because it makes me happy and if he enjoys me being happy, okay - that works. I agree that there are times when getting fucked is impractical and more so in spontaneous situations unless you're one of those guys who always keeps their hole prepped... which, no pun intended, has to be a pain in the ass and, just like women who douche regularly, might not be a good thing since that kind of cleansing tends to kill the bacteria that are needed for normal, healthy functioning.

What I'd like to ask is that if a guy isn't of a mind to fuck you, would you still blow him or would you be disappointed and choose not to suck him off?
    Well for me I am always looking to get fucked.. so to meet a new guy to just suck him,,, I would pass becomes I know I would be disappointed by not being fucked.. if it were one of my regulars and he called and needed a quick bj and I know them well they will get the bj and will very soon be fucking me very well as they all know how horny sucking them makes me and they all want to please me too!! We want to please each other.. it just works out this way..