Register

Thread: Fingers or cock

Fingers or cock

This might be a no brainer but do you prefer fingers in your love hole or a hard moist cock?
    The reason I ask this is my "lover" ( just like using that) and i love fingering each other while we suck each other, especially when in a 69 position. Dont get me wrong, i love when he impales me with his delicious rod.
    Any thoughts?
    I love to have my bread buttered on both sides

Re: Fingers or cock

Haven't had a dick in me but sometimes I'll finger my hole as I Jo feels little good but I bet with vs hard dick must feel even better

IMO -- fingers are fine for foreplay....

But there's nothing like a hard cock!

​ Fingers and tongues are certainly fun and feel good but there is no competition that a real cock is light years better!!!

Fingers first during a BJ then a tireless cock

A nice thick uncut cock!!!!

Fingers feel very rough to me and not exactly feels good.. I would rather habe a smooth cock in my ass.

finger to get me open then a good stiff dick

Both have their place, cock to feet your friend forcing into you balls slapping then full release into you and it dripping out, but then fingers you can slowly stretch and fill yourself up as much as you can take. Then fisting is just a new level

Quote Originally Posted by LVTOGP View Post
    Both have their place, cock to feet your friend forcing into you balls slapping then full release into you and it dripping out, but then fingers you can slowly stretch and fill yourself up as much as you can take. Then fisting is just a new level
    That sounds hot
    But fisting just scares me

Cock is best, but I do love a good fingering

Fingers then cock, nothing has ever toped the feeling a man forcing me to become his bitch and swallow every drop of warm cum that shoots or dribbles out of his beautiful penis head, I have yet to even touch one part of an uncircumcised penis,all my past g/f's say that they are to dirty for them and dislike having to go douche themselfs to help prevent chances of a urinary tract infection(uti)

I've had fingers and dildos (only from wife so far...). I must say fingers do have their place in making a guy fill "invaded". It has to be one of the freakiest feelings for a guy is when those fingers start massaging around that hole. I almost feel the need to be restrained at times. They have total control of my ass. Now back to cock? There will never be a replacement for that. I'm suffering as it is with only dildo play so far!

Quote Originally Posted by Birob67 View Post
    That sounds hot
    But fisting just scares me
    was scary at first but one drunken night we got past the thumb and now it’s just a little time

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9D482726-95CC-4EFA-9CB4-41104EB8B093.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	30.9 KB 
ID:	51005 My favorite toy

That's what I'm talking about!

I often finger my hole in the shower as if it were my pussy...good way to stay clean!

Only had fingers, tongues and toys up there so far...

Mmmm... cock! absolutely!

a good fingering is great in my hole to get it ready for that nice hard cock to go in a pump my hole really good

Finger or cock? I’m accepting offers...

Name:	C85EFCA0-3B3F-4AA1-A9E7-2E0B67659B37.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	55.7 KB 
ID:	51473

A big fat hard cock. Fingers for foreplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Flypaper View Post

Damn nice cock flypaper.

To Date I have only had fingers or toys in there and I love it.
    I'm looking so forward to the day I take someone's hard cock in me.

Same here, no cock yet but i let my fingers do the walking in the shower quite often.

Quote Originally Posted by GayGuy04 View Post
    Haven't had a dick in me but sometimes I'll finger my hole as I Jo feels little good but I bet with vs hard dick must feel even better

Quote Originally Posted by DD788Snipe View Post
    Damn nice cock flypaper.
    ::swoon::

Name:	6FC59BB7-19D3-4838-9243-869AB4EAFF4B.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	74.3 KB 
ID:	51503

In my opinion there is nothing like the real thing. A stiff, hard throbbing cock. Fingers are okay in foreplay but after that I want a real cock inside me.
    Last edited by Bear816; Jun 5, 2019 at 1:53 AM. Reason: Wanted to add a picture. Couldn't figure out how.

I usually use fingers and a dildo. I've had the real thing five times and only enjoyed it once. Four of the guys got me all lubed up and just forced their cock into me and caused so much pain that I made them pull out. The best one was a kid of about eighteen. It was his first time with a guy and I was so horny I asked if he would fuck me. He used a lot of lube and gently put his cock in It was painless and I really enjoyed it. I felt his balls slapping my ass and felt him shoot a large load into me. It was wonderful. Unfortunatly hegot the first time quilts and I never saw him again. I'd love to get the real thing right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Flypaper View Post

Im on my way lol

Finger your prostate while I suck your cock.