Register

Not the best but the Worst sex stories

so we all remember our first time sex and that one time that sticks out as the best sex you ever had!! What about the worst?? Ya there is both sides of this life hood and not so good.. tell us your not so good story..
    Mine and there have been a few along the way but this one guy sticks out more than the rest.. Simply do to the trouble he caused and he scared the hell out of me toward the end..
    So I met Allen we will call him.. off of an add I posted.. he responded and we started talking.. he seemed like a nice enough guy.. he told me about being very horny and needing to find someone that could relieve his stress and strain and built up loads.. help him relax.. at the time that was my thing.. helping married guys.. we talked for about a week.. then we decided to meet and get him some relief.. so he showed up at my place and like he had requested I was dressed in stockings a garter and panties.. he comes in and tells me how sexy I look.. he then pushed me down over the arm of my couch.. and started ripping my panties off.. I fight him off and tell him to slow down or get out.. he tells me that I am nothing but a slutty whore and to just shut up and take it.. he is all over me.. now donÂ’t get me wrong I like it rough most of the time but this time I wanted to be ask first.. long story short I gave in and let him fuck me wildly.. going back and forth from sucking to being fucked.. three times he blew his seed deep in my pussy.. I was being fucked like a whore and was liking it.. little did I know that he was taking pictures and videos of all this as it was happening.. I have a lot of tattoos that are very identifiable by people that know me.. then when done he tells me that I am now his personal whore and I will fuck him anytime or place he tells me.. I said no I wonÂ’t and he said watch and see.. so two days later he tells me to meet him and I said no.. he starts posting pictures everywhere.. saying that I am a whore a slut and that I seduced him.. needless to say a lot of people seen them and that was not cool.. then he keyed my car!! Then got my landlord to let him into my place and waited for me to come home.. he attacked me and fucked me again.. the cops did nothing.. another night as I left a bar he attacked me again and fucked me over the hood of my car.. again the cops did nothing.. lastly he attacked me as I arrived home.. he beat me kinda bad and fucked me repeatedly.. left me naked and bruised and his cum leaking from my pussy.. this time the cops had dna.. they put him away.. so needless to say this has been my worst time.. so letÂ’s hear yours.. it really dose help to talk about it..

Re: Not the best but the Worst sex stories

My worst was when I was 15 and very aggressive and horny. I knew from a reliable source that another kid liked cock. I spotted him walking near a gas station and called out for him to wait for me. I told him that I knew he licked to suck cocks as much as I did. He tried to deny it, so I grabbed his shoulder and walked him inside the gas station restroom, unlike now a days, it was unlocked. I had such an erection, rock hard. I told him to stop bullshit me and I pulled my hard cock out, told to do the same and he did. I rubbed my cock against his and he got hard. I dropped to my knees and started sucking his cock, he came fast and his cum tasted good. Then I said it was my turn and he said no, that he didn’t suck cocks any longer, that he was now in to girls. Well I was determined and I forced him down on his knees and rubbed my precum covered cock on his face and lips. He wouldn’t open his mouth, so I just kept rubbing my cock against his lips, I shot my load all over his face and lips, then I rubbed it around with my cock. Then he couldn’t fight it, he licked his lip and once he tasted my cum on his lip, he licked his lips and sucked the last bit of cum off my cock. Not the eager cock sucker that I hoped would be. Worst part, guy was real idiot, he told his girl friend that he had been forced to suck my cock, that it was against his will. About a week later his girl friend walked up to me in school and threatened to tell everyone l was gay, if I didn’t stop bothering him. No one knew I was bisexual, so it scared the hell out of me. About a year later the guy lost his girl friend and he approached me about playing, said no way.

the really sad part here is he really had an amazing cock.. all of 10” and thick.. he just was crazy.. if he had just been a bit cool I would have fucked his brains out.. I mean he could fuck!! Even though he beat me up the sex part was amazing.. when he fucked me I was in heaven.. he just scared the hell out of me..

Okay, mine is a little different.

I went to this burger place, was hungry. Girl was working the counter, started talking to her. Asked her what time she got off blah blah blah. It was an hour, so I hung out.
    We went and got a coffee, then got into her truck and talked for a few minutes. Keep in mind, I have known her like 90 minutes at this point.
    So we start with the undressing.

Not much foreplay, I was already hard, and truthfully, I didn't even know her name.

Well, we are going at it for a few minutes and I notice a smell, and it's getting worse, kind of like a damp musty smell.
    So I am like talking to my dick in my head, I am like dude, hurry up and cum, no showing off, get this over with.

Naturally, this is one of those nights he decides to show off some stamina, yeah, not with the super hot chick two days before, but this one.

so, I reach over and roll her window down some to get some air in the car. Finally, after what felt like forever I let go and cum.

Now, I am concerned about that nasty ass smell all over my thing, so I grabbed her blouse and wiped it off.

She looks at me and says................" Did I make you so hot you had to open the window"

I responded with no, it was that horrible smell (I was a total asshole back then sadly)

Didn't see her again until I went on a double date with a buddy, and she is his date

I started talking to a guy who likes "man smell". He wanted to meet up but didn't want us to shower for a couple of days. Never tried it so said OK. I hadn't met up with anyone for weeks so agreed. Meet up and I'm not sure how I smelled but he was gross. I was sucking his cock and gagging. Finally I got him to do mutual masturbation, came and got the fuck out of there. Went home and showered for an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher South View Post
    I started talking to a guy who likes "man smell". He wanted to meet up but didn't want us to shower for a couple of days. Never tried it so said OK. I hadn't met up with anyone for weeks so agreed. Meet up and I'm not sure how I smelled but he was gross. I was sucking his cock and gagging. Finally I got him to do mutual masturbation, came and got the fuck out of there. Went home and showered for an hour.
    that would be an immediate no for me, I like an Irish spring smell (actually my favorite)

Once I had sex with a woman who had no muscle tone in her Vagina....Also she had to wear a towel when we had sex, as she had a lot of scars from multiple abdominal surgeries...Yes there is a thing called bad sex. . .
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Quote Originally Posted by Jazminedress View Post
    ... that would be an immediate no for me...
    Yow -- same here. I can understand the potential pheromone effect of a subtle masculine scent -- my wife enjoys that. But it would only take a hint that someone wanted to forego bathing for any significant length of time before having sex with me, for me to say 'I don't think we're a good match...'

The best sex I ever had was my first time i sucked a cock. When I was around 8 or 9, my family was living in a trailer park that had a shower room and toilets. I had been jacking off for a long time, no cum, too young. We also had a public swimming pool in town and every year, my mother would by a season ticket to swim. I always was fascinated by the large older men’s cocks that I see at the pool changing room and at the trailer park showers. I dreamed about sucking all the cocks I’d seen as I jacked off. I know I was looking at some of the guys too long and sometimes they would catch me looking, most of the time they would turn away. One day a older man walked over to the bench wear I was sitting and reached over to a locker, his cock brushed my face and he said, did you like that and I said yes. He looked down and saw my little cock was rock hard. He said to get dressed and meet him outside. I was so eager to see what would happen, I knew I wanted to suck his cock, but I was a little nervous. He came out and as he passed me, he said to follow. He took me to his car and said to get in, I did. We were both wearing dry casual shorts. He reached over and felt my cock, I was rock hard in an instant. He told me to slide my pants down and said I had a beautiful little cock. He had slid his shorts down and his cock was huge and hard. He kept jacking me off, then he took my hand and placed it on his cock and I knew to Jack him off. Suddenly I came with the strongest climax I ever had, my body shook. I always had a small drop of precum and I would lick it off my finger, when I did that, he said, you like the taste of cum and said yes. By now, I was so eager to suck his cock, I could see he had a lot of precum and I leaned over and wrapped my mouth around his cock and started sucking, his precum tasted so good. It was everything I had dreamed about. I liked the feeling of his cock in my mouth and the way he tasted. He came so fast and I was a little surprised when he came, but it felt good when he came and tasted so good. He was my first and my best, it was more than I’d ever dreamed it would be. He told me I was a good little cocksucker and asked if I wanted to meet up again, of course I said yes. I was always so eager to get his cock in my mouth. For some reason, I never really cared if he jacked me off or sucked me off, I just wanted to make him cum. I was hooked, I sucked cocks for the rest of my life. I’m a bisexual, so I also loved pussy. My first time to get pussy was really great. She was the daughter of a guy I was sucking, she was incredible. A story for another time.

I've had a lot of sex that has made me wonder why I thought it would be fun and a great idea to get into. Guys can be so Jekyll and Hyde; they're one way when they're not horny and their dick ain't hard and turn into a nightmare once they do. I've had such guys make me rethink the whole good and bad sex thing; I might not have liked how it all went down or the outcome of it but was there any of it that I did like before I didn't like it? I got drugged and raped by a guy - horrible, right? But the sex was - and I hated to admit it to myself - really good even though the way it happened wasn't.

I've had guys - and ones with huge dicks - swear and promise not to hurt me in any way but when they stuck it in me, my hole got brutalized and don't even get me started on the shit that would come out of their mouth. Sometimes I just laid there and took it and sometimes - most of the time - I made them stop which involved a lot of pain and bloodshed for them... and I've had so many of those moments that I can't pick the worst of them all because the thing I came to realize was that however they treated me wasn't as much their fault as it was mine for believing them or thinking that the sex was going to be good with them.

I can't say as I've ever had any truly "bad" sex as I've always taken responsibility for seeing that it was happy for everyone involved. However, the most unimaginative, repetitive sex I've ever had was with an ex from the day we married until the last. When we were dating she was a liberal-minded, creative and randy creature. The day we married she suddenly and without warning turned into a 19th century Bavarian hausfrau - oral sex was forbidden, no foreplay and never anything but missionary position, strictly for procreation. She was enthusiastic about getting pregnant and so very motivated and excited, but my bad luck was that she got pregnant virtually the first day when she went off the pill. Once pregnant, sex was forbidden until she decided she wanted another child - three years later. Worse yet, even masturbation (which we used to do together during her period pre-marriage) was suddenly forbidden. Even my attempts at jerking off in the shower would have her coming and pounding on the door if I was more than two minutes showering. I'll never know what went wrong with her and she has got worse as she has grown older.