Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Eating your own cum

I really love eating my own cum. I haven’t had cock in a while and the taste of my cum reminds me of when I was sucking cock on a regular basis. I’m married and really haven’t had cock in a long time but really want it bad so until then my cum will have to do. What are your thoughts studs?

Re: Eating your own cum

I have tried my own cum, but for me it does not do anything for me, I did get it swapped back to me by another guy not so long ago and that was hot.

I started a thread about this on the now defunct Shybiguys.

I noted that some guys (myself included) seem to have a mental block about eating their own cum. While I'm horny and jerking off, I'm ready to slurp down that cum. Once the boys reach escape velocity however, any interest in doing so disappears immediately.

In the old days, when I could shoot ropes of cum several feet, I was able to cum directly into my mouth. Problem solved, right?

While I enjoyed seeing the cum hurtle toward my face and the feeling of it landing in my mouth, I could not get it out of there fast enough.

Many guys offered suggestions - saving some cum for later by refrigerating/freezing and then drinking the next time I was horny and jerking off. That didn't work either.

A lot of guys stated that they could easily eat another guy's cum, but not their own.

I have no need to eat my own cum - it is just interesting the psychological blocks we have.

Back 3 years ago when I could cum, I did like the taste of it, but didn't eat a lot of it (since I just com, the urge was bit gone). However, swallowing cum from other guys is my favorite...love to taste it, swish it around...so very, very good. My cum was good too, but again, it is so much easier to get a nice hot load out of another cock. Haven't swallowed a nice load since December...but looks like I might get a couple loads next week...can'i wait...also very slight chance might get a load tomorrow...we'll see.

I sometimes lick my fingers clean after beating my meat but not so much as a "replacement" for getting it right from a guy's cock. Sometimes, it's to check if my stuff is tasting nasty since my wife loves to suck me off, sometimes it's easier than groping around for a towel, tissues, or toilet paper and, sure, I think my stuff tastes pretty good so why not?

Yep, that aversion after you bust is due to refraction, which makes you lose interest in doing it almost immediately but there's a moment before that hits you, a slim window where after the first shot goes flying off somewhere and you start to ooze it, that's when you go for it because if you wait until you're finished, it's probably not gonna happen unless you can "force" yourself to do it. Some guys save it for later but, in my opinion, spunk is best tasted when warm and fresh.

This will sound funny if you read my other posts. I don't like my own. It's not bad, but I just lose interest to eat it.

On the flip side, all I want to do is swallow other guys cum.

I started eating mine years ago and now I can't imagine a scenario where I wouldn't...taste and satisfaction of a job well done.

I love a good cum swap / cum kiss as well, and you can't beat a cleaning up a cream pie.

It's all good for me!

My wife teases and denies my orgasms a couple of times a day...she sits on the edge of the bed, leans back, and pulls her knees up to her chest...I kneel on the floor between her legs and lick her pussy and tongue fuck her ass, and then I stand and rub little willy on her pussy and ass. I keep going back and forth, generating lots of precum, and just before I cum, she tells me to stop. But sometimes she will allow me a ruined orgasm. I just lay little willy at the top of her pussy and 3 or 4 seconds later, cum dribbles out and runs down her pussy and on to her ass, she then makes me do my clean up duty and lick it all up. I love it.

Anytime I jerk off....I always eat up the prize that cums out! Not a problem eating, and would love to find a guy to catch it in his mouth sometime, and kiss it all back to me!!

It sounds like I am very like alot of the other guys here. While I love the feeling of hot spunk being shot into my mouth and swallowing, but, when it cums to my own, I lose interest just as soon as it spurts out. Lately tho, I am finding I enjoy having sex with my wife, then cuddling for a while, and feeling her juicy pussy with my fingers. I eventually get turned on again, and have no issue with diving in face first and cleaning up my own creampie. And loving the taste, by the way!

Yup, I like tasting my own pre-cum but when it comes to the prize money itself, I most of the time lose interest.

Eating my cum is my fix when I need cock. I also love to go down on my wife and get every drop of it. Cum smells good, taste good and feels good to me.

I have tried but like so many other can't get past the first initial part. Like you really want to in the moment and nothing.

I have been eating my own cum since I was 13 or so. I eat it no mater where it goes; in my hand, in her pussy, on her tits, on her or my tummy, off of his cock....I never let it go to waste. My wife loves to watch me eat it it, too. But I LOVE eating another guys cum. My favorite is cumming on his cock and then sucking my cum off of his cock as he cums in my mouth. Or getting french kissed with a mouth full of cum. YUM!

I LOVE eating my cum! Every time I masturbate I eat every drop. Before my wife and I agreed I should be pussyfree, I use to eat my cum from her pussy after we fucked.

I like eating my own cum, but I would rather get it straight from a cock shot in my mouth. If I could suck my own dick I would several times a day.

Yes, I have on rare occasion swallowed my own cum. I have to be very aroused to do that, but when the mood is right, I find it very erotic. I also enjoy cum sharing and cum kisses. Years ago while playing in a threesome, the gal would watch me suck off her boyfriend, then have me kiss her deeply with his cum in my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Tnstr8sucker View Post
    This will sound funny if you read my other posts. I don't like my own. It's not bad, but I just lose interest to eat it.

On the flip side, all I want to do is swallow other guys cum.
    Same here, once I cum I lose all interest. But I'll suck the cum out of cocks all day

I eat my own cum whenever I masturbate. One way to enjoy it is to massage the prostate to get it. I can hands free cum this way small amounts multiple times. So since I've not fully orgasmed, the want for the seman remains. I also find that because I tasting is over a period, the desire remains. I would love to do this with another guy.

Îmi place sperma

I like the taste of my precum.

I've tasted my own a few times after I get off

I like it on cashew nuts.. lol..
    Makes them more creamy..

I have eaten my own cum several times but as most guys have stated there interest wanes after orgasm.
    However I do enjoy snowballing after a woman gives me a BJ and cleaning up a cream pie.

I really enjoy eating my own cum and do on a regular basis. I would much rather take it straight from the tap of another married guy. The way his cock swells and starts to throb as he released his sweet cream is more enjoyable than eating my own.

Eating my own cum is like drinking non alcoholic beer --what's the point? I want my tongue covered in another guys cum and although I haven't this particular experience yet, I want to kiss a guy with cum on my lips and tongue.

Not sure why we want to eat until the spasms cum, and then lose the desire, but it's true for most I think. What I have found, tho, is that if I edge until it just has to sort of spill over - ooze out, I can eat it all. If there are spasm then that desire to eat evaporates. Occasionally, I can manage to have that spill-over, oozy cum and can eat it all.
    Last edited by mcvic; Jun 12, 2019 at 4:51 PM. Reason: mispelled word

Yes I do. Maybe I am the oddity but cumming doesn't lessen my desire. Why I don't mind cumming first if I am with someone to trade blowjobs.

Love cleaning my wife up, my cum tastes best when mixed with her pussy juices!

Quote Originally Posted by siryder View Post
    Yes I do. Maybe I am the oddity but cumming doesn't lessen my desire. Why I don't mind cumming first if I am with someone to trade blowjobs.
    Would love to have you cum first and then finish me off!! Sounds like a great time!