Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Eating your own cum

Always have always will. I can't imagine wasting ANY cum.

Wife likes having her pussy licked and sucked after I cum in her. Always tastes great.

I don't like to waste any. I haven't had another man's cock in years. It's nothing like helping a man cum in my mouth, but it brings back good memories. And the taste lingers.

The problem I always had was whilst I was masturbating, eating my pre-cum wasn't an issue, I was horny and I liked the taste, but once I ejaculated, the horniness was gone and so to the desire to eat it. I don't often eat my own cum due to this loss of desire (working on it), but when I have, I don't mind the taste.

I don’t always eat my cum, but I lap up my pre-cum like it’s a delicacy.

ive eat my cum from pussy and from mouths and tasted another guys cum. its not bad at all

I wish I knew how much of my own cum I have swallowed over the last 35+ years, since I started doing it as a teen. Most of it consisted of edging out a couple of spurts without a full orgasm, which as many have pointed out can dampen the desire. I also learned to suck myself at a young age and have been doing it since. Several times, and more so in later years, I have been able to swallow after sucking myself to completion. If I’m not ultra-horny, I might back off from swallowing once I cum in my mouth. But, there have been so many times when I’m so horny that I just keep sucking and swallowing right through the full orgasm. It’s such a rush!

Another thing I have done is to save up a load or several, usually by freezing them. Then I would later thaw the cum and dip my cock into it and/or smear it all over my cock and then suck it off of my cock, until it was all used up. It was so hot tasting and feeling that silky sperm as I sucked myself eventually to render a fresh hot load. I could entertain myself for hours. Lol
    Last edited by BeauKnerr; Sep 4, 2019 at 6:05 PM.

I have from almost the beginning unless someone else is... always have always will.

I almost always eat my own load after jerking off. I will also eat my load out of my wife's pussy. From time to time when playing with a guy I will cum all over his cock and then lick his cock clean.

Yes, at least 50% of the time I jack off, which is 2 or 3 times a week. More when I can't find dick to suck. From a nice dick is my favorite delivery method but not always available like mine is! I think mine tastes great.

Quote Originally Posted by Bbclvr View Post
    I really love eating my own cum. I haven’t had cock in a while and the taste of my cum reminds me of when I was sucking cock on a regular basis. I’m married and really haven’t had cock in a long time but really want it bad so until then my cum will have to do. What are your thoughts studs?
    my thoughts are very similar. I too eat my own cum for two reasons. one is the same as you, has been a long time since I was sucking cum from my best friend and is a great way to relive those memories. two is that I just plain love eating my cum. I started back when I was 12 and just wanted to clean up and it just grew into a fetish for me.

My wife makes sure I eat all my cum after she allows me to cum which is maybe on e a month. She Jack's me off while either finger fu king my asspussy or ramming me with a dildo. Then when I start to cum she stops jacking so she can use her hand to catch my cummies and then has me lick it out of her hand and tell her thank you for making me a pussy free sissy.

Having always chickened out due to loss of interest after I cum, I ended up doing it a couple times recently. I have a regular fwb (my favorite actually) that is into trying new things and some kink. I like a dom type that takes control and I like feeling like im being used/forced. Not so much physically, but mentally.

He had an idea recently that was hot. In the middle of sucking him, he took over sucking me and got me pretty close. Then he laid down and said "I want you to jerk off and cum all over my cock, then get down and suck me off" That sent my mind wild. I shoot really big loads so all of that consolidated in one area would be a lot of cum. Jerking off, my mind was racing because I knew there was no way I could leave him hanging since the whole purpose of our meets is to end up swallowing his load. I knew that as soon as I came, I would immediately not want to do it.

That made me shoot and sure enough, as soon as I did, I looked down and saw his hard cock covered in a huge amount of cum and I suddenly had no interest at the moment. He grabbed my head and shoved his cock in my mouth and made me start sucking the cum off of it and within a minute I was totally into it. I sucked all of my cum off and swallowed it and not long after he pushed down my throat and shot his load. It was great. We did it again the next time and now I want to do it as part of my regular play.

That was a totally different "forced" scenario. The ones i role play where I am "forced" to suck a cock, are really just play, because obviously i cant be really forced to do something i already want to do. But in this situation, i really did feel helpless and forced for real, because I didnt want to do it.

When I jerk / jack off I get really aroused at the thought of eating my own cum! But then most of the time once I ejaculate I lose interest. If I am with someone it seems like I am able to do it. I frotted with a buddy a little over a month ago... I came on his dick. Then I gave him a blowjob. I was so aroused that I was blowing him and tasting my own cum! And then a few minutes later he blew his load. I was so turned on that our cum was mixed together in my mouth that I was able to get off again!!

I can relate to being turned on at the thought of eating your own load but there's that old refractory thing. That's why I mostly don't do it when I jerk off.....but get me with another person, male or female.... and it's a different story! Why just the other day I was with my lady friend and as I neared orgasm I asked where she'd like it. She said it was a shame she couldn't have it in her pussy and her mouth too. I told her it might be arranged and after I shot my load inside her I went down on her and lapped up every drop. Then gave her a big sloppy cum covered kiss. She loved it! We'll likely do that again. I love to swallow another guy's cum....I mean, it's just how a blowjob is done!

While masturbating, I eat my precum, and when I shoot my load I figure why let it go to waste

I agree! I notice you are located in Arizona also...would like to taste yours sometime

I would love to do this, but for some reason as soon as I cum, all interest is gone, I gotta get over this somehow.... the idea of it turns me and the wife on.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidirectional4u View Post
    I gotta get over this somehow.... the idea of it turns me and the wife on.
    Have you tried sampling your pre-cum? It's a good way to get started, for a several reasons. First, it's a different texture and taste than cum. And it's easier to overcome the psychological barrier, because it appears before you orgasm, while you're still working up the excitement. Rub some around on the glans, where it feels much like a fine lubricant, then bring your fingers to your mouth and savor the taste! Another plus -- there's (usually) far less precum than actual cum, so you're working your way up to it.

It's very cool that your wife is excited at the thought of you doing it -- use that to help you get over the hump! Dozens of guys would love to be in your position!

I still cant eat my own if not forced.

Quote Originally Posted by zbi73 View Post
    The problem I always had was whilst I was masturbating, eating my pre-cum wasn't an issue, I was horny and I liked the taste, but once I ejaculated, the horniness was gone and so to the desire to eat it. I don't often eat my own cum due to this loss of desire (working on it), but when I have, I don't mind the taste.
    Exactly how I feel .. always wondered if that was normal to lose the desire so quickly. On my few hookups with men as soon as I cum I feel ashamed and almost disgusted on what I just did. I think I'll stick with being the sucker rather than the suckee ..unless he cums first!

Quote Originally Posted by Bidirectional4u View Post
    I would love to do this, but for some reason as soon as I cum, all interest is gone, I gotta get over this somehow.... the idea of it turns me and the wife on.
    Like I mentioned in another reply the same happens with me. It must be somewhat normal. I need to master the technique of lifting my hips over my head as I cum so I can catch it in my mouth. I imagine it would be hot to 69 and cum at the same time. That rush you get when you cum coupled with the bigger rush of a fat cock squirting in your mouth.. hot!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cravencock View Post
    Like I mentioned in another reply the same happens with me. It must be somewhat normal. I need to master the technique of lifting my hips over my head as I cum so I can catch it in my mouth. I imagine it would be hot to 69 and cum at the same time. That rush you get when you cum coupled with the bigger rush of a fat cock squirting in your mouth.. hot!!
    That would be what is known as the Plow position in Yoga. If one does it every day, as a stretching exercise, you can get the end of your hard cock fairly close to your mouth. Myself, about two inches. Oh so close.

Quote Originally Posted by Cravencock View Post
    Tried it, failed, just not flexible enough and I don't think there would be any chance of me mastering it. I'd put my back out.

oh I love tasting my precum, i don't have any issues there, but for the life of me as soon as I cum the desire fades. until i can get over that, i'll continue to look for a couple guys that can come and play with the wife and I, we love that.

Well written Im with you totally on this.

When I was thirteen, and starting to masturbate, I would eat my cum. Today, if I'm jerking off, I'll taste my preum.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Never have, and don't think I ever will. Does not appeal to me.

From the first time that I could cum as a kid, I would lick the cum from my hand. Love to take loads from other guys and eat it out of a pissy I’ve just fucked. Found that I loved cum from sucking older men when I was a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    When I was thirteen, and starting to masturbate, I would eat my cum. Today, if I'm jerking off, I'll taste my preum.
    I like to lick my precum off my fingers. Another guy on the forum convinced me to freeze some and try it later in a drink. BlecH! Wasted scotch...