Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Any guys intentionally show off their naked bods at the gym locker?

There are guys who get turned on by being naked in front of other guys.. they do this as a way of attracting "like-minded" men who might be interested and pursue them. I know guys like to be looked at..even moreso if they get hard! Share your (true) stories if this relates to you! Don't hold back!

Re: Any guys intentionally show off their naked bods at the gym locker?

Yeah, I used to enjoy walking around the locker room naked, well, when I was younger and in much better shape! Always trying to check out the other guys without being super obvious. Enjoyed spending time in the steam room, waiting to see who would be next to enter!

Ive always wanted to do that.

I love waking around naked at the y in the lockerroom and in the shower i 2keep the currtain open will uncove my cock in the sauna

Always want to ... but lack the self-confidence even though I'm in good shape. From childhood, I've just been too self-conscious. However, that doesn't stop me from surreptitiously noticing others "fishing" for guys with "like-minded" interests. If their nice enough to take the time and effort to go fishing, I'm a fish who's happy to check out the bate on the hook ... and maybe take a nibble.

Well I'm sure other guys want to see the goods too...so be brave and take a chance!

When I was a gym rat, I never deliberately strutted around the locker room "advertising" the goodies; I don't have much in the way of modesty so being naked around people never bothered me - but it would often make me laugh to see other men acting weird about being naked around other men. I'd see guys who were strutting and maybe even advertising, like this one guy who seemed to like wanting to talk to you and get all in your personal space and especially if you were sitting down and, yup, there's his junk all in your face or he'd turn around for no apparent reason so you could get a really good look at his ass. I told him once, "Hey... if you wanna do something while we're naked, just say so; otherwise, save the posing for someone who hasn't seen you yet, okay?"

As it turned out, he did want to do something and we did although I have to say that, um, his advertising was better.

I am no longer in the physical shape I was in at 25 and 30. I certainly used to be publicly naked whenever the situation allowed -- locker rooms and clothing optional beaches. I also always entered, and still do, saunas completely nude. I also used to travel on business a great deal and I never had an issue answering the door in my underwear but would not do that naked. I was once sitting working on a laptop nude when the cleaning lady entered the room. She was embarrassed and starting backing out of the room, but I stopped her, told her I would put on my boxer briefs and she could do what she needed to do. She was a little nervous and left the door to the room partially open by throwning the latch before closing the door.

I definitely enjoy it. I’ve never gotten anyone to comment or aplrocach me but I’ve definitely gotten some looks before.

When I was in High School, one of my class mates was from Brazil. He was 6'4",he had a 44" chest and a 30" waist. He also had a Schlong on him that had to be 8" long (non erect) . When he walked into the showers everyone else moved aside.

Once I discovered my Bi side and preference to suck a nice hard cock a few years, I've begun walking around naked in the Y locker room more often and for longer periods of time. I enjoy guys around my age (53) so I go to the gym later in the morning when the older guys are there. After a workout I'll hit the locker room and undress and stand around for a few minutes going thru my gym bag, etc. I'm getting pretty good at know which guys are possible playmates and which ones are 100% straight. I walk to the open shower room without my towel wrapped around me and a semi-erect cock. When I'm in the shower area I take my time lathering up and have no problem checking out another guy's package if I catch him looking at me. By this time I'm 1/2 hard and pretty obvious to anyone who's in there. When it's time to lather up my ass, I will let out a little sigh/moan as I do it to see if anyone looks. I've gotten a few smiles from others so that tells me they might be interested. Next I move to the front and lather up my mostly hard cock and give it 10-12 long strokes until it's just about rock hard. Now this is a dangerous moment since any straight guy will be freaked out and I could get reported to mgmt. I'm always aware of my surroundings and how the guys around me are reacting. If it looks like they don't care or want nothing to do with me then I immediately stop, turn away from them and let my cock go back to being soft and then leave the shower.
    There have been several times when the gym is really quiet and there's only a few of us guys in the locker room and we have been able to watch each other in the shower lather up and get hard but not much more than that. Being at a YMCA I understand the consequences and would rather go off to the guy's place and suck him off there.

ALWAYS , and anyplace possible abs stores that dont get upset about nudity , beaches , some very select nightclubs

I've had a few men parade around a spa or steam room showing me what they had to offer....I was laying nude in a steam room in Mexico with my eyes closed. I felt "that feeling" like someone was close to me or watching me. I cracked my eyes open to see a man standing over me slowly stroking a beautiful 8" cock...! I opened my eyes fully and smiled.. He leaned down (we were alone) and I sucked him off while jerking myself...we ended up in the hot tub shooting the breeze, talking about business and baseball. He mentioned trying to "get together for some drinks and more fun" but I explained I was there with the wife and kids. I saw him on a few buses when we took sightseeing trips, with his wife and kids ! lol.

In many environments its just not possible to get away with things like this. I worked on cruise ships in my late teens and early 20's as a musician. I would often go to the top deck (where people nude (or topless at least) sunbathed and at night people did risque things... I got a drink, put on a swimsuit and hopped into a hot tub. I had my eyes closed, head back and let the breeze flow over me. I soon heard a couple of guys hop in the tub. I soon realized they had taken their swim trunks off and were naked ! We started chatting and then I felt a foot resting on my crotch...one thing let to another and we went back to their cabin and spent the night doing all kinds of fun things....

Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeSlade View Post
    Now this is a dangerous moment since any straight guy will be freaked out and I could get reported to mgmt. I'm always aware of my surroundings and how the guys around me are reacting. If it looks like they don't care or want nothing to do with me then I immediately stop, turn away from them and let my cock go back to being soft and then leave the shower.... Being at a YMCA I understand the consequences and would rather go off to the guy's place and suck him off there.
    Agreed, my modesty issues aside, my primary concern is getting caught & reported. Its a tightrope walk for sure.

Which Y do you go to? I go to Crunch Countryside Gym. Everyone there is so dam modest can never get a good look at a nice cock.

Which Y you go to Mike?

Every time I go I show off. Just enjoy being naked

I have only met one like minded guy at the gym, there were plenty of others advertising but I am a careful and cautious sort. I prefer married older men versus younger guys. It’s not often that we meet up but when we do it’s a good time. Don’t get me wrong, some of these young bucks have some pretty impressive packages but I prefer the safer side.

I have gone to a local planet fitness, and after an hour getting sweaty, I am happy to strip down and walk holding my towel in my hand as I go to the showers...
    I am the only one. Everyone else is always wrapping a towel and taking underpants off in the shower behind a curtain. I do leave a gap in the curtain... and once I had a guy look in with a huge smile...

No action at the PF though... even from a guy I recognize from some apps - as bold as he has been there (and recognizable) he never seems to even take a look or show off in the locker room ...

The Korean spa, on the other hand, is quite a show place, and even on occasion a play space.

I have zero modesty in that I’ve worked hard to keep my 50s body reasonably fit. But as comfortable as I am walking around nude, I’ve never ever had another guy give me signals. At triathlons it is common to strip off wet or sweaty suits before changing into fresh shorts, so I regularly get to admire my “competition”, but again - no action.

In my gym I often leave the curtain to the shower stall partly open and get excited thinking someone will admire me soaping up my balls pr when I bend over to rinse out the crack...if onky the right guy would come in and save water with me!

When I was a gym member I did that.

I get excited but shy showering and then slipping into my fem panties...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F7363126-8484-435E-93E4-6C3B0455FB1F.jpg 
Views:	380 
Size:	46.0 KB 
ID:	51083

Quote Originally Posted by Flypaper View Post
    I get excited but shy showering and then slipping into my fem panties...
    Mmmmm... I'd love to exercise with you. shower and help you into your panties. (and then out of them in a more appropriate setting...)

While I am all for showering together under the guise of saving water, I am pretty sure that I would spend a lot of time soaping up my shower partner(s), and would likely spend a lot more time in the shower so it might not be a savings...

@Flypaper, awesome body, you certainly have kept in top shape. While I am no athlete, I suspect those doing triathlons are stripping and changing, but staying in the competition headspace, not looking for play partners... I would be so distracted myself, I would lose the race right there in the changing space.

Thanks bud. I was feeling frisky and exhibitionist and desirous to show off....

yep, during the race we are focused on that. I’ve had a woman strip off her wet suit down only to her bikini bottoms right in front of me at the bike stands, and I only was thinking how I had to get out of the transition area before she did.

Quote Originally Posted by CurEUs_Male View Post
    While I am all for showering together under the guise of saving water, I am pretty sure that I would spend a lot of time soaping up my shower partner(s), and would likely spend a lot more time in the shower so it might not be a savings...

@Flypaper, awesome body, you certainly have kept in top shape. While I am no athlete, I suspect those doing triathlons are stripping and changing, but staying in the competition headspace, not looking for play partners... I would be so distracted myself, I would lose the race right there in the changing space.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkyHoseLover View Post
    Mmmmm... I'd love to exercise with you. shower and help you into your panties. (and then out of them in a more appropriate setting...)

Here ya go silky hose lover...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D178A45A-F6CE-405D-B98A-21054789B546.jpg 
Views:	393 
Size:	42.3 KB 
ID:	51084

Quote Originally Posted by SilkyHoseLover View Post
    I'll second that Silky!

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    I'll second that Silky!
    we are going to need a bigger shower

I get excited but shy showering and then slipping into my fem panties...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F7363126-8484-435E-93E4-6C3B0455FB1F.jpg 
Views:	380 
Size:	46.0 KB 
ID:	51083
    N-I-C-E !

Here ya go silky hose lover...
    Thanks -- but you don't seriously think I hadn't already checked out your pictures, do ya?!

Love a pantied cock -- mine or somebody else's!