Register

Str8 guy, bi-sexual thoughts when drunk or altered

When I’m drunk or altered with certain substances I tend to have more sexual thoughts about men, bi and gay. Does anyone else experience this? If yes I would love to hear your experience. While I’m typing this I’m definitely tipsy dandn altered and is the reason I’m posting but wish I had the real thing in bed with me to end my night off right.

Re: Str8 guy, bi-sexual thoughts when drunk or altered

When one gets drunk or otherwise altered, inhibitions tend to get removed - "A drunk never lies" is the saying. With your inhibitions lessened or removed, one's "true self" is revealed so if you'd normally not think about guys when unaltered, it's not surprising that you do when altered. Me, I don't need to be altered to have a bad case of dick on the brain (or pussy, either); I get tipsy, I wanna get laid and by anyone who'll volunteer.

Oh yes. Ive seen a lotta guy on guy nipple pinching dick grabbing ass slapping back rubs while guys are tipsy or drunk. I love to watch.
    Last edited by Ebonybifemme7; Mar 25, 2019 at 11:43 AM.

Many people police their sexual thoughts about one thing or another.
    Not surprisingly, curious guys are anxious about sex with men.

Maybe they have mental discipline, but 'put away' is not 'gone away'.
    Those 'forbidden' desires are still there, and growing, and waiting.

honestly no, I dont feel its different when I have been drinking, but, to be hones, I dont drink a ton

I haven't noticed that effect when drinking but if I do a little weed, its a whole different story. Weed not only increases my horniness, but also tends to open up my bi-sexual nature. I find myself thinking and fantasizing about male bodies, and especially cock.

Definitely get friskier when I've had a couple drinks... and I think a little booze does loosen people...

Once I was getting an Acupuncture treatment, and the treatment hit me like a Ton of Lead! My Acupuncturist was whining how he could meet any women, ect.

At this point, I was almost knocked out by the Acupuncture, and I wanted to say to him " I'm Bi, and let me take care of your needs", but thankfully I didn't.
    Last edited by csreef; Mar 26, 2019 at 7:08 PM.

...I can become like a bitch in heat when under the infulence of 420...

When I have had few to many beers my thoughts turn thinking and wanting to play with another man's cock and he mine!!

I agree with hardcurve, I little weed and I'm off cruising for sex in any form but car sex has it's limits. pass the bowl and lets fuck

This is probably not uncommon. I often find myself more horny with a drink or two as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Miss Understood View Post
    ...I can become like a bitch in heat when under the infulence of 420...
    Me too.

Do you do anything about it or do you just think about it!

I find that alcohol definitely decreases one's inhibitions. Over the years my natural curiosity to play with another male has increased and I find I no longer need a few drinks to awaken these feelings. However after a few drinks I am a lot more open to exploring fantasies than I would normally not consider while stone cold sober.

My first experience with another male 40 years ago was after consuming alcohol and it felt great at the time. Once I sobered up I had a completely different feeling and could not imagine why I would have allowed the experience to happen in the first place. A few weeks late, again after consuming alcohol, the same thing happened and I swore the next day it would never happen again and I put all bi-sex thoughts out of my mind.

Evidently there is a bi-sexual component to my personality as the thought of playing with cock and having another male play with mine has emerged quite strongly over the last 10 years. I try to keep the head on my shoulders in control to avoid doing something I would regret if I simply follow what my little head between my legs would tell me, especially after a few drinks. Meaning with a like minded individual I would definitely pursue some same sex activities slowly and cautiously. I have no romantic interest in men, only to explore some sexual activities together with one individual on an on-going basis.

The activities explored, I suspect would be related to the trust level and the amount of alcohol that would have been consumed with this friend.

Not so much, im more sexual sober, except hungover for some reason, ive been to the gay sauna while hungover so many times, and yes, it always helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbtojbto View Post
    When I’m drunk or altered with certain substances I tend to have more sexual thoughts about men, bi and gay. Does anyone else experience this? If yes I would love to hear your experience. While I’m typing this I’m definitely tipsy dandn altered and is the reason I’m posting but wish I had the real thing in bed with me to end my night off right.
    Hay bud would you like to meet up for a couple drinks?

;-) sorry could not resist.

actually i tend to desire women more when i have a few...........

I usually feel more open to messing around after relaxing with a few drinks. When I was working as a musician on cruise ships, I'd meet men, women and couples (they were usually a bit relaxed too), and I was more open to asserting some sexual innuendos...

Quote Originally Posted by Jbtojbto View Post
    Do you do anything about it or do you just think about it!
    It depends on the company I'm with I guess. It's a whole lot more fun to get fucked when I'm stoned and had a few beers.

Weed. I get horny as fuck. My ass tingles and I love to find a toy to play with. A real cock would be amazing a little high. Alcohol? Meh...

I don't know that I have more sexual thoughts about men when I've been drinking, but I do know that I'm more likely to throw caution to the wind and get intimate with another man without consideration of the ramifications when I'm buzzed

I prefer and alway am sober, I have never used any drugs so I can,t comment on that, for me I need to be 100 % there to feel every touch and kiss , that’s my drug

If I'm alone my urges for same sex comes on so strong I don't need a drink or weed. If I have I'm less inhibited though. Lately I'm wanting same sex more and more.

In person, I am always pretty sober (maybe one drink at most). I don't want to make bad decisions.

When I'm web browsing at home ... that's another story ;-)

I’ve found that a few drinks and maybe some party really makes me crave getting fucked or more