Register

Thread: HOW

HOW

HOW husbands out or coming out to wives. It is a great website for guys out or coming to their wives a great group of guys going through the same thing you are going through. Good support group check it out.
    members. support- how.org

Re: HOW

Can you provide the full URL?

Quote Originally Posted by xp243 View Post
    HOW husbands out or coming out to wives. It is a great website for guys out or coming to their wives a great group of guys going through the same thing you are going through. Good support group check it out.
    members. support- how.org
    URL is a dudd

https://members.how-support.org/

They seem like a mature crowd. Different situations.

Yes I am not married (Thank God). My would be to talk to a Minister or Rabbi, to see what they would say, on how to handle this.

Quote Originally Posted by playful808 View Post
    https://members.how-support.org/

They seem like a mature crowd. Different situations.
    Thank you!

I'd just like to say thank you to xp243, for posting something that will benefit our community, and this site.

No problem these are a great group of guys going through the same thing they have really helped me a lot.

I was dissapointed with that group. I tried to join as a divorced man struggling with my bi-sexuality and they turned me down. I get what they are trying to accomplish but I think they need to open up a bit to include more people.

Coming out to a wife or girlfriend can be horribly difficult so it's good to see that someone is specifically addressing this very major problem that a lot of bisexual men and women face.

Here is another worth, See if there is an LGBT Center near you, and ask if they have a Bisexual support group. Often the facilitator of the group can give you some guidance, or have a list of people or resources that they could refer you to.

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    Here is another worth, See if there is an LGBT Center near you, and ask if they have a Bisexual support group. Often the facilitator of the group can give you some guidance, or have a list of people or resources that they could refer you to.
    Could you post the resources you have?