Register

Exclamation With All This coronavirus COVID-19 Do you Still Meet ?

Well was out the other day and saw a chap that I have been with a few times in the past at the sauna I go to.

He was like my self doing a bit of shopping.
    I said this is the first time I've been out for days, he was the same keeping well away from folk.

After chatting we went to safe place, down by some woods, and not going into details, had a goof bit of fun.

But I can say It lasted a while and we both had a smile afterwords

Was this right, knowing all about coronavirus, but knowing that we both had not been about or near anyone.
    A bang, is when two people collide !

Re: With All This coronavirus COVID-19 Do you Still Meet ?

Not gonna judge you, there is more than enough judging of people going on as it is......

My partner and myself are in a group with two other females, in NZ and the other day, we went into full country lockdown with strict orders to stay within our * bubble * or only people that we are fine with being isolated with, for 4 weeks if not longer..... we are lucky in the respect that being under the same roof is not a issue so everybody said my house is our * safe house *...... but before this lockdown started, we were in contact with two older males that were interested in joining in our group..... we are undecided if we accept one, both or none.......

luckily I am versatile, my partner is a intersex female with a penis, our female lovers love pegging so there is no need to go outside of our group... but I have to admit, 4 weeks is a long time when I have 3 bored people that need something to occupy their minds, hands, mouths and toys... while I can mentally handle it, my body is definately getting a workout... lol
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

Bisexual guys have a reputation for being secretive and dishonest and unsafe. I try to be a counter example. My lovely wife and I are not playing with others while this whole virus thing is going on. We strive to be ethical sluts.

They estimate that~25% of the infectious people are asymptomatic, or have very mild symptoms.
    We don't want to take a chance that we might accidentally pass it on to someone we care about, who will pass it on to grandma. For us, this is the right decision.

I suspect this virus is going to hit the m4m community very hard. Especially guys who are closeted or older or poz or DL or meth smokers or into quick hookups or ... Many of us have become complacent about safe sex.

Be well, guys.

I’m not convinced that the sexuality of a person has a direct link to death by Covid-19. My understanding is that Covad-19 is a respiratory disease that enters the body via the month, nose and eyes not a dick or vargina. The virus may stay alive on a surface such as metal or plastic for possibly two to three days. You can help the virus enter your body by touch. I believe that if you follow the rule to stay at least 2 m away from each other, you will help keep you alive. Following directions from Public Health will help you understand that you do not meet and get close at this time.
    Last edited by tenni; Mar 29, 2020 at 10:34 AM.

nope, not at this time............I am safe and sane in all other times, and plan to continue that way. Plus I am working and trying to keep a company afloat to get my people back to work, so no time for my personal life, I have an obligation to my people right now

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post

, my partner is a intersex female with a penis,
    Thats a new term for me, can I ask what it means ?
    unfortunately there are so many terms used for different people that can sometimes mean the same thing, so if it isnt too personal, can I ask the meaning of this one ?

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post

I’m not convinced that the sexuality of a person has a direct link to death by Covid-19. My understanding is that Covad-19 is a respiratory disease that enters the body via the month, nose and eyes not a dick or vargina. The virus may stay alive on a surface such as metal or plastic for possibly two to three days. You can help the virus enter your body by touch. I believe that if you follow the rule to stay at least 2 m away from each other, you will help keep you alive. Following directions from Public Health will help you understand that you do not meet and get close at this time.
    You dont have to be direct contact with the infected person, the virus floats within his exhaled air or cough etc, It does not fall strait to floor within a few ft like they think, it floats in air and can be carried a distance away.

I'm on lock down until this passes

That would be a "No"

Not for me but hopefully some really good cyber sex to get ready for this to be over!

Quote Originally Posted by Jazminedress View Post
    Thats a new term for me, can I ask what it means ?
    unfortunately there are so many terms used for different people that can sometimes mean the same thing, so if it isnt too personal, can I ask the meaning of this one ?
    in simple terms, she was born with dual genitalia.

The long version: she was born with a fully developed and functioning penis, prostrate and testicles tho she is infertile and shoots blanks .... and partly developed the female genitalia ( very similar to MKRH syndrome where the vagina, urethra and bladder develops but not the ovaries, uterus or cervix... and she does not have vaginal agenesis which can be an aspect of MKRH syndrome, V.A is where only the vaginal opening develops but not the depth.. )

Other aspects such as her one blue and one green eye, different shades of skin color and hair color, point towards chimeric genetics or in simple terms, shes not a single person, her sperm, blood and saliva dna are all different and it indicates that her genetic makeup is a combination of different gene donors..... and her intersex aspect is the result of that as well..... she is androgynous and during puberty, grew breasts so she IDs as a female because she does not want to get dragged into the fight over being labeled X or other on her sex on drivers license and so on.....
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

For the last 6 months I couldn't even find someone to have a cup of coffee with. . .And now CV-19
    Last edited by csreef; Mar 29, 2020 at 11:24 PM.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    For the last 6 months I couldn't even find someone to have a cup of coffee with. . .And now CV-19
    Same same but different. I have the unusual misfortune of self quarantining in one of my hedonistic playgrounds, but not allowing myself to go out. I’m learning how to pleasure myself with the left hand in order to give the right hand a rest

Not at this time.
    My FWB is going crazy.
    He saw i still had a profile on squirt and freaked out on me, saying i was being irresponsible. I called him out that he still had a profile on there too.
    So my dangle and rosebud are in storage for now
    I love to have my bread buttered on both sides

Oh hell no. My FB and I are stuck to having phone sex and that's hard to do because the wife is always home too. I really need a cock.

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    I have a couple of meet & greets on hold because of it.

I agree. We cocksuckers are having a devil of a time trying to figure out a way to satisfy our oral fixation without picking up a killing virus. I am hopeful that proposed antibody testing proceeds quickly and I find either I have antibodies to covid or I can find a willing partner with antibodies. In the meantime it's good old Mary Palm to the rescue.

I was not able to find a match before this so no not meeting anyone and it looks like it will be month before that's even an option.

I guess if you can give a blowjob and still maintain a six foot plus safe social distance ... it might be worth it! Otherwise .... no.

No, I've stopped having sex until this is over, which looks like it's going to be a while. At least my various toys have stopped feeling abandoned.