Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: What’s the most you’ve had in a day?

I have sucked 3 different cocks in one day, but it's never enough. Why is that?

I cannot compare to most of you. I like to be watched so adult theaters are a nice place for me. Nothing local but when I visit SE Florida I have some theaters I go to. One day at two different places I sucked a total of 12 guys. All kinds of cock. I love soft cock and will play with the cock in my mouth. I had one alpha guy, had me sucking him in the gay theater then had me up and grabbed my balls and took me to the straight theater with several guys. He took me to a prominent spot and had me finish him off. When done a straight(?) guys put his sweet cock in my mouth. One day I would love to suck a line of guys on a stage while many watch.

As an avid outdoorsman here in Wisconsin many of us up North here maintain off grid cabins and hunting property. That being said its not uncommon for my group of like minded friends to meet up at the cabin that is very remote and quite private. Even though it is off the grid, we still have all the comforts of home. A heated 2 hole outhouse, solar shower, and solar lighting. At 800 sq ft its perfect for 4 hunters to relax after a day in the field. We are all in our mid to late 50's, all of us married, and all of us Bi. Of the 4 of us I am the only bottom and love the attention I get when we are all together. Last deer season all of us were there and as normal we all participated in group oral, over the course of nine days I got layed daily, with 3 days left in the season we all got drunk and they all took turns spreading my ass cheeks and making deposits. So the most I have had in a single day is 3 but it was multiple times and honestly lost track who and how many time each of them got off in me.

Now is 3 weeks the 4 of us will once agin be up North for Spring Turkey season for 3 days, should be fun and cum filled of course.

I sucked my first cock at an adult theater when I was fifteen and I loved it. I did not go back to the theater for two weeks and when I did go back I met up with a guy and we went to the restroom where I sucked him off through a glory hole. As I was getting ready to leave I watched as another cock came through the hole so I sucked that one and soon it was followed by another until I had sucked off six cocks and swallowed every load. That was a great day for a newbie to the world of cock sucking.

Re: WhatÂ’s the most youÂ’ve had in a day?

Was at a swingers party a few months ago. I got with five women 1:1 that night. All good looking sexy women. An all time best.