Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What’s the most you’ve had in a day?

Whether it be socking cock, fucking or getting fucked. What’s the most you’ve done in a day? How many different guys?
    Share your stories.

Re: WhatÂ’s the most youÂ’ve had in a day?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffnuggies View Post
    Whether it be socking cock, fucking or getting fucked. WhatÂ’s the most youÂ’ve done in a day? How many different guys?
    Share your stories.
    Well to this date I did a gang bang about a year or so ago that was 5 guys and myself.. it lasted all night and into the next morning.. they took repeated turns fucking me.. it started around 2pm in the afternoon and concluded about noon the next day.. in that time I was fucked 37 times.. as for the most amount of different men in one day ( 15 ) hour period that would be 7 men.. now in the gang bang that is not how many times someone cum that is just how many times a different cock entered me.. I believe all toll they cum 12 times, each of them twice and a couple three times.. now the 7 men were all different guys and each cum in me once..

Quote Originally Posted by Tight1-4u View Post

Well to this date I did a gang bang about a year or so ago that was 5 guys and myself.. it lasted all night and into the next morning.. they took repeated turns fucking me.. it started around 2pm in the afternoon and concluded about noon the next day.. in that time I was fucked 37 times.. as for the most amount of different men in one day ( 15 ) hour period that would be 7 men.. now in the gang bang that is not how many times someone cum that is just how many times a different cock entered me.. I believe all toll they cum 12 times, each of them twice and a couple three times.. now the 7 men were all different guys and each cum in me once..
    I bet you was farting out cum for the next 2 days!

Quote Originally Posted by bikurinpa View Post
    I bet you was farting out cum for the next 2 days!

no not so much the gang bang lasted long enough that we pretty much used up most of it as lube.. the 7 guys as they were all separate I cleaned out between them..

Quote Originally Posted by Tight1-4u View Post

in that time I was fucked 37 times...
    OK, for me the first time I was invited to a Swingers party, I screwed 7 women. We all slept over in the hotel suite, and the woman who hosted the party said that when she saw me the next day, I was walking 3' off the floor.

Re: What’s the most you’ve had in a day?

I have 5 regular buds I play with, all are married and clean and play time consist of us traveling up north to my cabin. That said we are all bi and have nothing to hide from our wives, they all know who and what we are. Whether I am chewing dick or getting my man pussy stretched we have a great time. I absolutely love our private time and often play with them with the wife’s approval. Of the 5 of us myself and one other are total bottoms, you may ask why, well 1 of my buds is a frequent visitor to my ass , almost every morning because of his sexless marriage I entertain his cock almost every morning and get laid at least once a week. The others lives in Minnesota and the UP in Michigan.

I am fortunate enough to own some land up north and these guys are my hunting and fishing buddies. My sexual fantasies are on display when we are all together. I absolutely love getting gangbanged when all of us are together. Do I worry about diseases, no as we are a loyal group who plays safe. My daily bud often comes over early in the morning for his morning release. One of them is from my collage days who was the 1st to stretch my ass is among our group.

My wife has lets say experineced my friends and she too is on board board with our play time, she and I suck and fuck most of these guys on a regular basis. Sharing her is the highest turn on as she loves the attention and I love the act of sharing her knowing that not only do they love my sexual skills but hers as well.

My story may pale in comparision. I once met a sexy 26 year old guy and we spent 3 hours together in a motel during which I came 5 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Neonaught View Post
    My story may pale in comparision. I once met a sexy 26 year old guy and we spent 3 hours together in a motel during which I came 5 times.
    Wow good for you bud.. I bet your balls ached after that!!

Shit, I can't really remember how many times I've had sex - with men, women, or both - in the same day; I just know that I've done it more than once or twice. When younger, had nine other guys have their way with me orally and anally and in a round-robin "gang bang." It wasn't unusual for me to hook up with several guys in a day to suck cock and come home to two women who had to be screwed as well. Even with them, I was screwing them twice a day, every day and so much that I almost went to the hospital due to exhaustion.

I’ve sucked 3 cocks in one glory hole visit. I lived in a threesome for 5 years.
    "Remember; if you can't resolve your conflicts with the power of the word...hit them with your laptop!"--© 1998 J.E. Benedict

[QUOTE= I lived in a threesome for 5 years.[/QUOTE]

That must must have been fun.

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    I was screwing them twice a day, every day and so much that I almost went to the hospital due to exhaustion.
    Is that a bad thing? Try me sometime!

I joined a silverdaddies orgy club. Last week there were four of us and tomorrow there's supposed to be eight gentlemen attending. I absolutely love it.

Recently I had sex twice with the same woman in one day. In the past I had sex with a girlfriend three times in one day. It can be a lot of fun, but exhausting.

@CSReef, nah, I wouldn't say it was a bad thing except for that exhaustion part - that's no joke and pretty hazardous to your health.

There is jealousy in the air.

Fucked 3 different women in a day...sucked 4 different cocks and swallowed in a day

Three girls in one day in three separate encounters. One GF was going away on vacation, so I gave her a going-away present. Another was coming back from vacation and I picked her up at the airport and gave her a good time. I went out that night and met another gal in a bar and took her home and plowed her....I was a pig, I didn't shower, just washed off my junk...

Two guys in one day (at the same time). Spit-roasted by two younger gents...fucked nicely while impaled on a cock in my mouth.

Girls, 4. Guys 5

Way too hard to find one, let alone 2 or more!

I was getting erotic massage, all tipes - nuru, tantra and body to body during all day... i felt myself so enjoyed... i can't explain it, but you must try it at least once in your life

I love to go to a theater in Tampa. Guys and gals of all ages go for fun and cum. I sucked 7 guys one night and loved it. I usually do 4 a night. Many times a couple attends and I finger fuck her while I suck his pretty cock.

I've had 2 -3 so many times I've lost count...my goal would be to swallow 20+ loads at a time...just can't get enough cum...it is so very, very good!

Hey guys. I have some new datails after my last comment and here ther are.
    Today I broke all records .. I spent the whole day in the erotic massage salon with 5 different girls taking turns. Kisses, touches, it was incredible. I finished many times, I don’t even remember if I had this before. In any case, it was incredible and I am sure that I will come back to moulin-rouge as soon as possible to do it again. And now erotic massage and simillar kinds of activity are number 1 on my list of pleasure.
    Last edited by mariopepper; Mar 22, 2019 at 7:26 AM.

the most cocks i sucked in one day was six. i went to a bath house just to see how many i could do . i loved being on my knees , and servicing so many cocks. it feels so feminine and submissive .

Quote Originally Posted by marine20 View Post
    the most cocks i sucked in one day was six. i went to a bath house just to see how many i could do . i loved being on my knees , and servicing so many cocks. it feels so feminine and submissive .
    six? not bad bro

Well, how do you count these experiences? When I travel, I often check out gay saunas in the town I'm in (I can't do this easily back home). On a typical night, I might have some kind of sexual experience with lots and lots of guys, tho most of them fleeting. I rarely do penetration at saunas (always with a condom), and never bottom there, but lots and lots of manual and oral stimulation happens, for sure. (Touch wood, no STIs so far.)

Quote Originally Posted by fredward View Post
    (Touch wood, no STIs so far.)
    I see what ya did there -- LOL!

With ladies, two in one day, with guys probably six or seven (it was dark!)

With women, my max is 3 at the same time. One was blowing me, one I was kissing, and I was stroking a third one. All the while, my wife was watching too.