Register

Thread: Roman blowjobs

Roman blowjobs

I'm reading a book right now titled "Holy Sh-t: A Brief History of Swearing" by Melissa Mohr. The first chapter is about swearing in the Roman Empire. The good news is that ancient Romans did not have a negative view of homosexuality. The bad news is that there was a great deal of negativity surrounding a man who allowed his mouth to be penetrated by a penis. The verb" irrumare' carried a lot of bad luggage. I'm glad I'm not an Ancient Roman: I love sucking cock and see the action as being something which requires certain skills the mastery of which can bring one praise. I see it as a kind off adage; not I came I saw I conquered but rather I sucked he came we conquered.

Re: Roman blowjobs

Reading about history and what was is better than what could happen.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture+_2019-03-08-08-34-42.jpg 
Views:	319 
Size:	38.0 KB 
ID:	50662

"Roman Blowjob" as defined above sounds strangely modern.

I like to give blow jobs, too... but, you know, it took me quite a long time to get over the stigma of it... in my mind, it was a bad thing that a guy liked to suck another guy's dick... maybe it stems from negative cursing, such as calling someone a cocksucker... I don't hear that so much in my circle now - but I remember hearing it a lot when I was a teenager. "suck my left nut" was another negative call out to someone... It's a put down... but, I don't see it like that any more.

I have to say that you are right about attitudes in our adolescence but I never felt much shame

I've never had any shame about sucking cock but after reading some history about sex and reading that it was considered shameful, I just shrugged and told myself that I was glad I didn't live back in those days because sucking a man's dick is just too much fun not to do it. And how much would you care to "bet" that even though the Romans had a prohibition against cock sucking, a lot of cocks were still being sucked... on the DL, as it were?

Quote Originally Posted by mike r View Post
    More searching I found these as well. My guess is calling someone the irrumure, fellator or felltrix had brought a lot of shame to those they were directed to. Like being called a "cocksucker" today and it used to shame the person.

I agree with you papasmurph I think that could be a reason why I am hesitant to go forward with sucking a cock for the first time because the stigma of it is in my head. And I honestly don't know if I would like it but I feel that I will and as we all say there is only one way to find out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture+_2019-03-08-08-40-02.jpg   Capture+_2019-03-08-08-39-06.jpg   Capture+_2019-03-08-08-39-43.jpg   Capture+_2019-03-08-08-35-31.jpg   Capture+_2019-03-08-08-38-59.jpg  

One time a boyfriend of mine was really sick with the flu or a cold. Chills, fever, the works. I gave him a blow job and he came in like 30 seconds. All he could say was it was everything was perfect. It must have been because I still remember it.
    I think I was born with a silver cock in my mouth!
    I've been plowed more times than Paris Hilton, and I loved every mile of it!

Hornychimp67

Quote Originally Posted by softheart View Post
    One time a boyfriend of mine was really sick with the flu or a cold. Chills, fever, the works. I gave him a blow job and he came in like 30 seconds. All he could say was it was everything was perfect. It must have been because I still remember it.
    I think I was born with a silver cock in my mouth!
    Nice
    Im kinda under the weather......

this post describes me i am a fellator wow i love giving guys oral sex

Quote Originally Posted by mike r View Post
    Yeah... leave it to people to put a nasty spin on something that's supposed to be tons of fun...

With all of those bathhouses and breezy robes, I imagine late Spring and Summer was a great time for a Roman Holiday!

BTW, although I’ve used “cocksucker” as an epithet, I suffer no cognitive dissonance with the fact that I like to be one - or with one during sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornychimp67 View Post
    Nice
    Im kinda under the weather......
    Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    I've never had any shame about sucking cock but after reading some history about sex and reading that it was considered shameful, I just shrugged and told myself that I was glad I didn't live back in those days because sucking a man's dick is just too much fun not to do it. And how much would you care to "bet" that even though the Romans had a prohibition against cock sucking, a lot of cocks were still being sucked... on the DL, as it were?

It never ceases to amaze me, that when you are the least bit different, someone will degrade you in some way, for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    It never ceases to amaze me, that when you are the least bit different, someone will degrade you in some way, for whatever reason.
    I prefer to own the difference, be proud of it. That takes away their ability to degrade me for being a cocksucker.

When someone told me to suck my dick in a non sexual setting.
    I usually just reply with an again?
    Leave everybody wondering