Register

Shaving each other

Let me start by saying that I am always freshly shaved balls ass and well trimmed, my regular bud is the hairiest beast I have ever saw. His cock and low hanging balls are very furry but I have alway accepted it as normal for him. But I must admit that seeing his hairy balls slapping my wife’s ass is truly a turn on for me. This past weekend my wife was out of town otherwise I’m sure she would have loved to participate, but early Saturday afternoon he text me and needed my help. He came over and he said he wanted me to shave his cock and balls. I said of course but why, he said I love your shaved balls and I know your wife does so I figured I would get on the bandwagon.

So he got nude and I took some scissors and cut as much and as close as I could and I got naked and drew some water in the tub and he sat on the side of the tub, using bar soap and a fresh razor I went to town getting his forest cleaned up. After about 30 minutes or so I had him shaved clean as a whitlse including around his ass.

After i I was done we showered and washed each other and I stood back admiring my work, and could’t wait to play. It looked so good that I text a picture to the wife and she replied holy shit is that hot. After play time and a load resting in my belly we laid there talking and he reached over and swallowed my cock and milked a load from me. That’s the best part, just laying around taking turns getting each other off.

Anybody else have this this happen to them?

Re: Shaving each other

Haven't done quite the same thing, but I've showered with a guy before playtime before, and have often pondered helping each other with a quick back shave while we enjoy our naked time together in the shower. The one guy I did this with naturally didn't have much body hair and kept his cock & balls shaved, so there wasn't anything to do. I think it would be fun to kick off the festivities with a nice close shave!

Fortunately, I don't have a lot of back hair, but there's some, and I don't like it. I have a Back Blade 2 shaver for it, but it's still awkward trying to do a good job by myself. It would be great to shave each other in preparation for some smooth, sexy fun!

For over 10 years, I had a partner who was a retired medic. He shaved and wanted me to, also. I told him if he'd shave me I would let him, but I didn't want to use a razor anywhere near my stuff! He convinced me he could do it and even thought it would be fun. He had some kind of concoction that he made up, as an aftershave. It was slick and it massaged in well, preventing in-grown hairs. I never asked him what it was, or have forgotten the formula. I always got an erection during the shaving and the subsequent massage. We'd always get together at least once a week and he'd always shave me, before we'd play.

After I retired, I moved. My partner was so mad at me for leaving, he would never return my calls. I wanted him to tell me about the home-made after shave he used on me. I intended to keep on shaving, but nothing I used would prevent the unsightly bumps caused by in-grown hairs. That looked horrible, so I let it grow out. Now, I trim my pubes, leaving it about 3/8ths of an inch. I miss having that smoothness, though.

If anyone knows something that will work, I'd appreciate it if you could tell me what it is.

I use a product called Shave Secret. It's an all natural oil that you apply to your dry skin and then shave. Never had a single razor bump since I started using it. Ironically I am also a medic!

Cool, Thanx a lot Neo! Medics are angels....there's no telling how many lives my old partner saved, during his career!

My present partner was here to get his 'battery charged', today. I asked him if he'd like me shaved...he said, "Wow, Sure!" He'll do the honors, next visit.

Next stop Walgreens!

I like to stay shaved, but it is difficult. I'm always nicking myself and it takes a day or two to heal. I wish I had someone close that I could shave and could shave me. The whole process and the nurturing thing is such a turn on for me.

Quote Originally Posted by MorThan7 View Post
    I like to stay shaved, but it is difficult. I'm always nicking myself and it takes a day or two to heal. I wish I had someone close that I could shave and could shave me. The whole process and the nurturing thing is such a turn on for me.
    If you are worried about nicking yourself, why don't you use an electric razor ?

My only experience was with a college roommate long story short after that one night I allowed him to seduce me, we in essence became lovers the entire last semester, we showered together, shaved each other totally smooth, slept together and did everything two curious skinny, smooth young males could possibly do to and with each other. Something very erotic in my opinion in shaving each other. To this day the only hair I have (thankfully) is on my head, from the neck down nothing but smooth bare skin. Would like to share the experience of shaving each other again with that special FWB one day. ��
    Last edited by Argent 11; Mar 10, 2019 at 1:26 PM.

For years, I alternated between shaving and letting it grow. Really preferred being smooth, but it took sooo long and within a few days the stubble gave me razor burn. Didn't enjoy the occasional nicks, either.

Finally, about 8 years ago, I threw caution to the wind and went to a salon where they did waxing and had a technician who would wax a man. Yes, I had to grit my teeth during that first session (try pulling 3 nose hairs out at once). But the results were fantastic. Super smooth and much more sensitive to the erotic touch, light fingers, feathers, etc.

That first waxing lasted about 3 weeks before I was ready to go again. I found that when the hair did grow back, it was sparser and softer. The discomfort lessened with every trip to the salon. 8 years later, there is only about half the amount of hair I previously had and I can now go 4 to 4 weeks before needing another waxing.
    The hardest part is not finding out who we need to be, it is being content with who we are.

I shave it all. I would love to shave another guy if I get to play with them afterwards!

i'm not too much into shaving. i do admit, every so often i shave "down there" when i wanna do something sexy for myself. but even that is more work than i wanna keep doing & eventually i stop & let it grow back. i can only imagine what people who shave everything from the neck down go thru. i would never wanna bother with that regularly! maybe if i had a lover or sex partner who wanted that. might be hot to shave each other too.
    but the other reason i wouldn't shave is, it serves a purpose. hair distributes pheromones which is important in sexual attraction. this is a deep level of attraction. i need all the help i can get in being attractive
    i know this works for women too so if a women doesn't shave anything i'm ok with it partly for this reason. but i know it does have it's disadvantages too. i'm thinking of that episode of curb ur enthusiasm lol.

Humans actually evolved out of being able to sniff out a female in estrus millennia ago, so I don't agree with that. Conversely to the pheromones theory, a sascrotch can definitely distribute some stank pussy depending on the cleanliness of the forest owner...

Scientifically, pubic hair in general does not really serve humanity any longer and I'm surprised we haven't evolved out of it.

I find that regular shaving (once a week or so) avoids (or minimizes) itching and bumps. I use Edge shaving gel (the same stuff I use on my face) which works well. A nice long hot shower softens the hairs, and then the shave is smooth going. Make sure the blade is FRESH. Dull blades can be a hassle. They nick and cause a poor shave that leads to itches and bumps. I also put a cream on when done. I like Burt's Bees hand cream (totally natural) or a mens after shave balm.