Register

Thread: is it a thing??

is it a thing??

So over the years I have discovered my nitch.. sexually stressed and frustrated married men.. stressed from things at home not being what they want or need.. frustrated because they are in a sexless marriage.. so they look to find what they want and need.. I give them that being a oral sub bottom guy..
    any way a long time ago I started keeping what some would call a little black book but mine is a big blue book.. so I call it project blue book.. pun intended!! The demographic of the men that I have had sex with has been mid to later 40’s and up for a long time.. but this last say 3-4 years there has been a big up swing in younger and younger men seeking sexual stress relief.. I am not sure what or why this is.. are the ladies not putting out like they ust to?? Are men just looking to test the waters of m2m sex?? This is kinda strange.. just the other day a 25 yo contacted me saying he was not getting what he needed at home.. I wonder?? Have any of ya all noticed this same thing?? Why are the younger crowd not getting sex like they want and need?? Or are the guys just more into man sex?? Let us know if you have noticed this..

Re: is it a thing??

Interesting... I'm curious how men know you offer such services... what is your method of getting that word out? I have long been a man who considers it my pleasure to help a married man out of his stress and give him what he needs...
    Here is my theory on why younger men are seeking you out.
    I believe the younger generation is shifting back to a mindset of being a little more prudish and proper in their thoughts of sex.
    For example, years ago it was common for open showers at the gym and men walked around nude. Now it seems that younger men are not as apt to show their nude bodies in the locker room, and are overing with a towel, and closing the curtain on the shower, etc. I have noticed that younger women are feeling more empowered to tamp down and not be so free with sex and even outwardly express their disgust for easy sex, especially - even though they may dress sexily, and provocative, it does not mean they are letting it go easily.
    Also, more and more young people are working so hard- and it is much harder now to have success and make money. The economy is tough.
    Lastly, it has become more acceptable in a man's mind to have man sex and it is easier to have man sex than it is to have male/female sex.

Quote Originally Posted by papasmurph View Post
    Interesting... I'm curious how men know you offer such services... what is your method of getting that word out? I have long been a man who considers it my pleasure to help a married man out of his stress and give him what he needs...
    Here is my theory on why younger men are seeking you out.
    I believe the younger generation is shifting back to a mindset of being a little more prudish and proper in their thoughts of sex.
    For example, years ago it was common for open showers at the gym and men walked around nude. Now it seems that younger men are not as apt to show their nude bodies in the locker room, and are overing with a towel, and closing the curtain on the shower, etc. I have noticed that younger women are feeling more empowered to tamp down and not be so free with sex and even outwardly express their disgust for easy sex, especially - even though they may dress sexily, and provocative, it does not mean they are letting it go easily.
    Also, more and more young people are working so hard- and it is much harder now to have success and make money. The economy is tough.
    Lastly, it has become more acceptable in a man's mind to have man sex and it is easier to have man sex than it is to have male/female sex.
    I found years ago that I really like married men and that they seem to have a need for someone to talk to and be with sexually.. someone most times to just listen.. and to be willing to sexually be there.. the first guy that fucked me was married and he fucked me very well.. he was aggressive and kinda dom and I liked it.. any way married guys know what they want and how they want it.. most of the time they don’t really want to do have a lot of fore play.. time is an issue for them.. if you will they want and need bang for their time.. they have built up stress and frustration that they want to get rid of through sex.. I love this kind of harder wilder rougher sex.. I really enjoy my married men.. as for getting the word out well I do post on a few sites but some I just find and I get some from referrals from my guys.. it is rewarding to me to not only get to be fucked by these guys but most of them with time go on to patch things up with their wives.. and one by one a new group take over..
    as far as the younger guys go they seem to be wired way different than me or should I say my age group.. I have met with a couple of 20 somethings we kinda seem to be on different wave lengths.. yes I understand we are generations apart but wow a hole different set of values.. yes they were good in bed and wow the one has amazing stamina!! Just really different ways of looking at things.. I am I guess going to have to figure out these young guns..

Here's an old joke that may just be coming around again: Scientists have discovered a substance that reliably kills a woman's sex drive; it's called "wedding cake".

Quote Originally Posted by Neonaught View Post
    Here's an old joke that may just be coming around again: Scientists have discovered a substance that reliably kills a woman's sex drive; it's called "wedding cake".
    Why are Brides so happy on their wedding day ?
    Answer : Because after that, they will never have to give another Blow Job!

Those quotes are funny, but sadly - often so true...
    Every now and then I will hear of a wife who loves sex - and the man is very happy - less frequently, I hear of a man who dislikes sex and his wife is the one who is frustrated...
    But, sadly, I think the wedding cake model is much more common...

I met a guy online a couple years ago... he was a farmer - his wife worked as well and by the looks of his home, she made some damn good money... When I first went to his house, he had been alone for a couple days while she was away at a conference... we went up to their bedroom, which had a bathroom off the master suite - we took a shower and he fucked me in the shower. I wasn't expecting that to happen quite the way it did, but he definitely knew what he wanted... I swore I would never go back again. Well, guess what... I went back, and I kept going back for about 18 months... it worked pretty well that he would come in from morning chores and I would show up there - we would have sex - and we would go about our day - he back out to the farm, and I would go to work for the day… he got pretty creative - and to my amazement, he even liked to kiss - he claimed he was straight and never dreamed he would be doing this with a guy - but his wife hadn't given him any sex in a couple years, and he came to realize how "easy" it was to get a blow job from a guy... as time went on I began to realize this guy's appetite for sex was pretty high - and as it goes, he had to tell me that he had a scare - that he'd picked up something from someone, and thankfully, he was honest enough about it - I got tested and was negative - but it cooled things for me, as a result... Being that he was a farmer, he was strong and built like an ox, big rough hands and he sure wasn't gentle. I never saw a guy cum like he does - I literally thought the man was having a seizure. But, when he was done, he was done - and literally was putting on his barn clothes while I was still cleaning up in his bathroom... there were times I was literally in and out of his house in 20 minutes... Once, I complained about that and he said - hey, you are the one who keeps coming back... he had a point.

... Once, I complained about that and he said - hey, you are the one who keeps coming back... he had a point.
    I think you could have an addiction to this man, papasmurph. ( No pun intended.)

I think it's always been a thing. Women have always been stingy with the pussy and while guys were kinda content to masturbate in between getting pussy, at some point, guys were saying, "Fuck this - there has to be another way to get laid!" and I don't know how many times I've heard guys - both young and old - give voice to this and other such sentiments. You have some guys who are getting their fair share of pussy... but wonder what else is there to be had and mostly because women get into specific habits for having sex, have a short list of what they'll allow to be done and very long list of what they're never gonna do and given how we are about sex, we can get quite bored even if girlfriend is giving it up twice a day.

But, as I've been known to say, there aren't too many men on this planet who don't know that there are guys who love having sex with other guys. You see older and married men, trapped in sexless marriages but not of a mind to avail themselves of another women - which is kinda pointless when you consider that another woman will gladly give up the coochie up to a certain point and then no more sex from her - and, as such, there's only one viable solution remaining: Go check out those guys who love having sex with other guys. On the other side, younger guys tend to suffer a similar problem in that they tend to be "sexless" because convincing a woman to have sex with them, they discover, isn't all that easy. Add in still-raging hormones in some of these guys then add a dash of having little or no regard for the stigma most of us are very much aware of and, hell, yeah, sucking some cock or even letting some guy nail them in the ass just makes a lot of sense.

It's always been a thing that younger guys just seem to gravitate to older men; there's a reason why in certain ancient societies, it was perfectly normal for an older man to take a younger man under his wing and teach and prepare him for being a man in that culture... which included sex. There were some... rules: The older man could penetrate the younger but not the other way around and the biggest one was that once the younger man became a man in his culture, it all came to a screeching halt and if it kept going, well, there would be problems. So while a lot of young guys might not be aware or even care about the historic aspects, obviously, if you wanna learn something, go find an older guy to teach it to you because it's very damned likely that the older guy has been there, done that, got warehouses of T-shirts.

Conversely, older men can have that taste for younger men since younger guys aren't so set in their ways like men their age and, historically, tend to be quite eager to explore sex in this fashion and, in a way, it kinda goes back to something I thought of in my younger days: The best reason to do it with another guy is because you're told never to do it and "because I said so" and "It's a sin and you're gonna die and go hell" isn't a deterrent, tends to make men of all ages wonder why if this is such a horrible thing to do, why are there so many men doing it to each other in some way?

Well... let's find out! We are hard-wired to want to have sex; women aren't always of a mind to give it to us, masturbation gets old at times, but there are an untold number of men, young and old, who find out that getting some dick works... because it has always worked and you gotta know that it did because if it didn't, it wouldn't be so "wrong" to do it like that. Even in my experiences, I've gone from being pursued not only by my age peers but by older men; then, as I got older, a slew of young, horny bucks were after me and once, when I was 55, a guy who was 57 told me I was too old for him for anything to happen.

Is it a thing? You're damned right it is and always will be a thing, just as it's always been.

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    I think it's always been a thing. Women have always been stingy with the pussy and while guys were kinda content to masturbate in between getting pussy, at some point, guys were saying, "Fuck this - there has to be another way to get laid!" and I don't know how many times I've heard guys - both young and old - give voice to this and other such sentiments. You have some guys who are getting their fair share of pussy... but wonder what else is there to be had and mostly because women get into specific habits for having sex, have a short list of what they'll allow to be done and very long list of what they're never gonna do and given how we are about sex, we can get quite bored even if girlfriend is giving it up twice a day.

But, as I've been known to say, there aren't too many men on this planet who don't know that there are guys who love having sex with other guys. You see older and married men, trapped in sexless marriages but not of a mind to avail themselves of another women - which is kinda pointless when you consider that another woman will gladly give up the coochie up to a certain point and then no more sex from her - and, as such, there's only one viable solution remaining: Go check out those guys who love having sex with other guys. On the other side, younger guys tend to suffer a similar problem in that they tend to be "sexless" because convincing a woman to have sex with them, they discover, isn't all that easy. Add in still-raging hormones in some of these guys then add a dash of having little or no regard for the stigma most of us are very much aware of and, hell, yeah, sucking some cock or even letting some guy nail them in the ass just makes a lot of sense.

It's always been a thing that younger guys just seem to gravitate to older men; there's a reason why in certain ancient societies, it was perfectly normal for an older man to take a younger man under his wing and teach and prepare him for being a man in that culture... which included sex. There were some... rules: The older man could penetrate the younger but not the other way around and the biggest one was that once the younger man became a man in his culture, it all came to a screeching halt and if it kept going, well, there would be problems. So while a lot of young guys might not be aware or even care about the historic aspects, obviously, if you wanna learn something, go find an older guy to teach it to you because it's very damned likely that the older guy has been there, done that, got warehouses of T-shirts.

Conversely, older men can have that taste for younger men since younger guys aren't so set in their ways like men their age and, historically, tend to be quite eager to explore sex in this fashion and, in a way, it kinda goes back to something I thought of in my younger days: The best reason to do it with another guy is because you're told never to do it and "because I said so" and "It's a sin and you're gonna die and go hell" isn't a deterrent, tends to make men of all ages wonder why if this is such a horrible thing to do, why are there so many men doing it to each other in some way?

Well... let's find out! We are hard-wired to want to have sex; women aren't always of a mind to give it to us, masturbation gets old at times, but there are an untold number of men, young and old, who find out that getting some dick works... because it has always worked and you gotta know that it did because if it didn't, it wouldn't be so "wrong" to do it like that. Even in my experiences, I've gone from being pursued not only by my age peers but by older men; then, as I got older, a slew of young, horny bucks were after me and once, when I was 55, a guy who was 57 told me I was too old for him for anything to happen.

Is it a thing? You're damned right it is and always will be a thing, just as it's always been.
    Interesting for me is when I became Bi, I was after older men. . . Now that I am older, my eye goes to the "twentysomethings" that are out there.

I'm a lucky 60 year old married who enjoys great sex with the wife. But I'm very bi curious. Not made a real connection but many times thru skype and cam. It started with older guys like myself. But like was mentioned I too get a fair share of much younger guys in their mid 20's! So far none have rings on their fingers. And most are in there bedroom still in their parents home! Feels odd at times when they say that can't cam because their brother may walk in. Of course most times it involves me being a "daddy". Not really sure if it's just an easy way to break the ice, or if they truly love the "father figure" in sex aspect. And maybe as a young married that need did not go away?

i find it hard (no pun intended lol!) to believe women don't want sex as much as men. i mean, it's sex! unless u had a traumatic experiance with sexual abuse i don't understand why u wouldn't want it & why men should want it anymore than women. u can all feel free to argue this, in fact it's kinda why i'm putting this up. i think the problem is, women aren't encouraged to be sexual. society sees men as men there just hornbags. but a horny women who enjoys a healthy amount of sex is a slut & judged harshly especially by other women. it's like a women who likes to have alot of sex is somehow betraying her fellow women. so if a wife doesn't feel free to do it as much as she'd like that makes both her & her husband miserable. which is as u can see quite unnecesary! so maybe some guys figure out this is bullshit but dont' know how to convince there wives it's bullshit but figure out there are other people who have figured it out--other guys. is this becoming bisexual by necessity to get laid? or are such guys already bi but need this lack in there own beds to direct them into a bed with another cock? i imagine there are some guys who aren't getting it who are sexually frustrated af but legitimately repulsed by the idea of doing anything with another guy. sorry i realized this has little to do with the original thread, but maybe it does because younger guys tend to be hornier than older guys so it probably applies more to them. especially these days where even the stigma of male same sex activity is fortunately going down in the younger generation so they perceive more of a choice.

yeah, women like to make snide remarks "all he ever thinks about... but he's got another think coming..." You may have a point, syspr... but I know I haven't seen this at my house - it's been more like an instinct in her - she wanted sex plenty until she had her babies - and we blame it on being tired out - raising kids, etc... but I think it is a natural response in some women - an in-built natural call for her to want sex in order to have babies- and once her body has signaled her that she has had her share of babies, it no longer is a drive for her to have sex.
    That's my unscientific theory.

yeah, women like to make snide remarks "all he ever thinks about... but he's got another think coming..." You may have a point, syspr... but I know I haven't seen this at my house - it's been more like an instinct in her - she wanted sex plenty until she had her babies - and we blame it on being tired out - raising kids, etc... but I think it is a natural response in some women - an in-built natural call for her to want sex in order to have babies- and once her body has signaled her that she has had her share of babies, it no longer is a drive for her to have sex.
    That's my unscientific theory.
    My neighbor confided in me ( so don't tell anyone else ), that his wife refuses to have sex with him, because after she experienced Menopause, sex hurt too much.

I have read some studies on this the last little bit that says that wemen all wemen have or should I say don’t orgasum much if at all nothing to do with the guy just them.. and after having kids most don’t at all.. I know if I were being fucked all the time and didn’t get something out of it I probably would t want to do it either.. but with proper diet and all the hormones being right they can regain it.. I wonder if this could explain some of why they just don’t desire sex anymore?? Still I am left to wonder about the young ones why they are opting out of sex.. I am meeting a young gun in about 20 min.. I think I will ask some questions..

Quote Originally Posted by Tight1-4u View Post
    I am meeting a young gun in about 20 min.. I think I will ask some questions..

Slut shaming, traumatic sexual events in their past, issues with self-esteem, various forms and sources of stress including menopause, bearing and raising children and other causes of hormone depletion can often make sex for women such a thing not to do but it also puts them in a predicament in that they know that their man wants and needs sex and what could happen if they don't... and some will do it albeit doing their impression of a dead body or, fuck you, just don't do it at all and to hell with the consequences... but if you get it elsewhere, you're gonna be in deep shit.

"Is that all you ever think about?" Well, yeah... we're men and you know we're hard wired like that.

"It ain't just about you!" This is true... but are you saying that it's all about you and what I want and need doesn't matter?

"Why can't you prove that you love me without your dick being involved?" Not an easy one to answer but sex just isn't a thing to do - it's a way to express love for each other with its intimacy and, besides, there's not a man living who can prove this and not have his woman keep complaining and demanding more proof.

And if you roll the dice and decide that you have to get sex somewhere else and get confronted with it - and some women won't say shit because if you're in bed with someone else, you're not bothering them for sex - the answer to their questions can be summed up in one phrase: "If you don't have sex with me, who's supposed to?"

Guys of all ages get faced with this dilemma in some way and form and while, between men, getting with someone who's your age (or close enough) provides some needed commonality, going to either side of the age thing - younger or older than you are - is something that "just makes sense." As older guys, we know that younger guys are full of sexual energy and cum while younger guys know that older guys have experience; they've forgotten more about sex than young dudes know and what we might lack in things like stamina we do make up with decades of experience and a lot of other stuff in our bag of tricks... and a bag of tricks we've had to put together to be able to have sex with women.

There is a whole message board devoted to sexless marriage that I stumbled upon (iliasm.org). And though there are mostly men sharing on that site, there are also plenty of women too. I thought I was basically alone when my wife after 30 years of really good sex stopped. In her case, it was due to medical reasons that various remedies did not cure. So for the last 8 years, no sex. She never liked giving blow jobs but she did try for a while but it was clear to me she was miserable. And I give myself a better handjob so that is what I have mostly lived with. It's gotten old so I decided to start "outsourcing" as they call it, though I won't tell my wife because she is prudish enough, feels bad that sex is not her thing anymore and she knows I am not happy about the situation so why make it worse.

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    i find it hard (no pun intended lol!) to believe women don't want sex as much as men. i mean, it's sex! unless u had a traumatic experiance with sexual abuse i don't understand why u wouldn't want it & why men should want it anymore than women. u can all feel free to argue this, in fact it's kinda why i'm putting this up. i think the problem is, women aren't encouraged to be sexual. society sees men as men there just hornbags. but a horny women who enjoys a healthy amount of sex is a slut & judged harshly especially by other women. it's like a women who likes to have alot of sex is somehow betraying her fellow women. so if a wife doesn't feel free to do it as much as she'd like that makes both her & her husband miserable. which is as u can see quite unnecesary! so maybe some guys figure out this is bullshit but dont' know how to convince there wives it's bullshit but figure out there are other people who have figured it out--other guys. is this becoming bisexual by necessity to get laid? or are such guys already bi but need this lack in there own beds to direct them into a bed with another cock? i imagine there are some guys who aren't getting it who are sexually frustrated af but legitimately repulsed by the idea of doing anything with another guy. sorry i realized this has little to do with the original thread, but maybe it does because younger guys tend to be hornier than older guys so it probably applies more to them. especially these days where even the stigma of male same sex activity is fortunately going down in the younger generation so they perceive more of a choice.
    What you're overlooking is the neuro-chemical factor. The reason any of us have a sex drive is due to testosterone...which men have in higher levels than women so, yeah... men ARE generally hornier than women. There are exceptions to that of course and any man lucky enough to find a woman with high testosterone levels should do his best to hang on to her.

Quote Originally Posted by stonebow View Post
    What you're overlooking is the neuro-chemical factor. The reason any of us have a sex drive is due to testosterone...which men have in higher levels than women so, yeah... men ARE generally hornier than women. There are exceptions to that of course and any man lucky enough to find a woman with high testosterone levels should do his best to hang on to her.
    I doubt a high testosterone girl would be very attractive. Facial hair on a woman is such a turn-off!

Quote Originally Posted by stonebow View Post
    Try having testosterone, a pair of stockings and satin pantys on all at once.......................your sex drive goes through the riif

Most younger women have higher sex drives than older women, which is why you see older men with younger women. At most, I've had sex with older women three times in a day. By the 3rd time, she wasn't that into it. That, or having sex one time, 3 days in a row. After that, she's recovering for a week. Women in their 20's, I almost can't keep up. Up to 5 times in a day, day in, day out, depending on the gal.

With married men, women just can't keep up. Plus, there's always a boundary in place that men will respect to their wives: no blow jobs, no swallowing, no anal, not too hard, no bondage, no threesomes, etc. With men, some (like me) always serve on demand, and there's almost no boundaries. Blow job whenever, swallow, anal, hard as you want, bondage, threesomes, etc.

The only time I had sex with a married man was with my friend from childhood. We were at a bachelor party, and we shared a room. He always had a crush on me, but I wasn't bi back then, but I kind of knew he was. He talked about how much he loved his wife and his daughters, but the lack of sex or intimacy was driving him crazy. Sometimes, all he wanted was a handjob, and his wife didn't even want to do that. I told him that I got pretty good at giving other guys handjobs, and that surprised him. Then he asked me for one, and well, that's a story for another time.

There's two different things going on, depending on the guy's age.

Older guys are running into "cold bedroom" issues and are looking for a sexual outlet. Younger guys are more open to same sex experiences.

When I started exploring my sexuality (in my 50's), I was amazed that there were so many guys in my situation... married, still have a strong libido and married to women who are no longer interested in sex. I think the only thing holding most of these guys back from m2m sex is opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher South View Post
    There's two different things going on, depending on the guy's age.

Older guys are running into "cold bedroom" issues and are looking for a sexual outlet. Younger guys are more open to same sex experiences.

When I started exploring my sexuality (in my 50's), I was amazed that there were so many guys in my situation... married, still have a strong libido and married to women who are no longer interested in sex. I think the only thing holding most of these guys back from m2m sex is opportunity.
    I started as a "cold bedroom" guy, but once I got over my personal homophobia (never hateful, just scared of trying it), I found a world of pleasure there. I wish I'd been this "open minded" earlier in my life.

I still see myself as about 75% "straight". MM play is just a bit of hedonistic fun, tho I do now appreciate a good looking guy when he walks down the beach.