Register

Real accomplishment?

I told a friend of mine about blowing a guy until he came. My friend praised me to high heaven. "Think about that," he said. "You brought a guy to orgasm - that is a great thing." I tried to accept thecompliment, but then I thought "Wait a minute. A small breeze, a knock on the head with a rock - under the right circumstances anything can make a man cum!

Re: Real accomplishment?

True... and not so much at times. There are some guys you can suck for hours on end and they can experience orgasms... but couldn't cum if their life depended on it. Now, sometimes, that can happen because before you got to him, he jerked off because he knows that it'll take longer to get that nut out of him if he's on his second one but there are some guys who have a mental block about it and I've found that for some of those guys, the reason why they have that mental block is because women who'd suck his dick would tell him not to cum in her mouth so they get conditioned not to do it - then find it incredibly difficult to do it when someone wants them to. Some guys are of a mind that their load is supposed to go somewhere other than someone's mouth; you can suck them for days and they won't cum... but let him stick it in and - boom goes the dynamite!

The bad part about this is that the guy doing the sucking thinks he's the reason why the other guy hasn't nutted and he's giving a shitty blow job... and that's not really the case. Having said that, it's also true that there are lot of guys who love to suck cock... but dealing with the sperm just fucks with their head in some way, from that fear of catching something or other reasons that, if you asked him about, he probably couldn't explain it but I've heard that, in such situations, the guy has some latent thoughts about dealing with the sperm being "too gay" or "too girly."

It's amazing how your mind can fuck with you when you'd prefer it not to, ain't it? One of the skills a cock sucker has to learn, IMHO, is being persistent, to keep working that dick until the guy cums or it's proven, beyond any doubt, that nothing you're gonna do is gonna make that happen. It's one of the reasons why women don't like sucking a guy off - it can often take more time than they're willing to spend doing that. In my own experiences, I've gotten a guy off as fast as 30 seconds and it's taken as long as an hour and half to get him to lose it so when I suck dick, I already have it in my mind that I'm going to keep at it until he cums... or he quits - because I'm not going to stop until one of those things happens. That same thing works for eating pussy, too...

thanks for the insights. you make me feel like one well-balanced cocksucker

Very well said KDaddy. You said just about everything that I have read in one post about that situation.

It doesn't matter if he does cum easy from getting his cock sucked or if he doesn't cum at all from it but you got him to for the first time make a guy cum is a "Real accomplishment". Maybe more awarding if you are the one to make him cum the first time.

The fact of the matter is that if this is the first time you've taken a man's cum like this, it is, indeed, an accomplishment for you - ya did something you never did before and, sure, you should be proud and tickled with yourself that you finally did it and more so when you consider that there are a lot of guys who've yet to experience what you finally were able to experience.

Not only do I think it is a great accomplishment that you got him but I think it is also a great accomplishment that you were able to share the story with a friend who in turn praised you for it.
    It is a big deal to bring a guy to orgasm - to suck him to completion. It is MY pleasure to do that. It kinda bugs me when a guy wants to pull out quickly. I know some guys have a very sensitive head, but let me take care of you... let me make you feel intense pleasure and send you on your way knowing you have emptied your balls into my mouth - and your sperm will travel through me... no spilling on the ground or into your hand, and no holding back... let er' rip and let me do my best to satisfy you beyond your wildest imagination.

Thumbs up Re: Real accomplishment?

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    True... and not so much at times. <snip> It's amazing how your mind can fuck with you when you'd prefer it not to, ain't it?
    Very good commentary that covers a lot of ground, and addresses a couple of situations I've experienced:

1) My wife has never been fond of sucking cock. Except for a short period several years ago where we experimented with D/s activities and she was expected to perform orally for my pleasure, blowjobs have been few and far-between. Quite literally, there have been many years during our 47 years of marriage where I didn't get a single blowjob. She will suck me if I ask, but who wants to have to ask for something like that? Once in a great while, she used announce her intention to 'treat' me to a blowjob, like it was a huge deal. It was clear that she didn't really enjoy it, and was just trying to be nice. (She is exceptionally nice, but I don't want to be a charity case. I'd much rather be fellated by an eager guy or gurl who LOVES to suck cock, than someone who I know doesn't really enjoy it.)

I noticed during the last several times that she sucked me, that I could enjoy the sensation for quite a while without quickly building to orgasm. (I've always been quick-on-the-trigger with intercourse, but could last a long time being blown.) Although this was good for me, it was tough for her. She'd want to quit sucking and move on to something else after just a couple of minutes. To me, it's pretty evident that the mental gymnastics involved with my knowledge of her lack of enthusiasm for sucking dick worked to suppress my urge to ejaculate.

2) I thought that not having a quick trigger when being sucked by my wife would translate into having good orgasm control when enjoying oral sex administered by a playmate other than her. But I have noticed that it's not necessarily the case. In my most recent play session just a couple of weeks ago, I was on my back with a vibrating butt plug inserted by the gentleman attending me, and he took me into his mouth for our mutual pleasure. I won't try to assign a time to the episode, but it wasn't long before I indicated that he'd better slow down, because I was approaching climax. He told me to let it go -- that's what he was waiting for, and kept sucking. Of course, that was fine with me! Fait accompli!!

Thinking back to other experiences with men (or other gurls) since accepting my bisexuality, I have notice that I'm more likely to reach orgasm more quickly with them sucking my cock than when my wife did it.

I think these episodes confirm the powerful effect that the mind can have over the body in sexual matters.
    Last edited by SilkyHoseLover; Mar 12, 2019 at 10:38 AM.

@Silky, at some point we learn that women lose their interest in cock sucking and despite knowing there might be some serious implications. It "takes too long," it doesn't do a thing for them, and that stuff just tastes and feels nasty in their mouth and even have decided that if they suck you off, they're not gonna get fucked any time soon... so token sucking at best, none at all at the worse. This fucks with a guy's mind especially when hit with a "don't cum in my mouth!" edict and many men get conditioned not to. Ah, but get an eager guy to do it and, sure, that "don't cum in my mouth" conditioning is still in place and it takes some guys a very long time to break it and, I'd say, "a lot of times" a guy will think that if a guy blows them, they're not gonna cum and, damn, 30 seconds into the blow job, they're losing it or begging the guy to slow down.

Ain't it crazy how this shit works? Even with a "quick trigger," there's some shit going on in the background with this and, I think, associated with fucking a woman you know would rather be doing the laundry and she'd love it if you'd just hurry up and finish this... we can sense this and many men comply with this unspoken request... and it gets locked into our brains.

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    This fucks with a guy's mind especially when hit with a "don't cum in my mouth!" edict and many men get conditioned not to. Ah, but get an eager guy to do it and, sure, that "don't cum in my mouth" conditioning is still in place and it takes some guys a very long time to break it and, I'd say, "a lot of times" a guy will think that if a guy blows them, they're not gonna cum and, damn, 30 seconds into the blow job, they're losing it or begging the guy to slow down.
    Yeah, I think that neatly sums it up in my case. In the end, it's probably a good thing that I seem to have a reduced time-to-orgasm when with another guy or gurl, because they typically crave sucking a hard cock and swallowing cum. That dynamic plays into my excitement, accompanying the thrill I get from feeling feminine and being enjoyed as if I were a woman. I get my firmest erections and most powerful orgasms when these factors are at play.

The mind is a powerful stimulant!

Mike, Congratulations>
    It must have been awesome for the two of you.

Congrats Mike.

It was for me; I hope it was for him