Register

Dildos v.s. penis

Can anyone tell me if a dildo feels like the real thing or not?
    Just wondering.
    Last edited by allenb; Apr 9, 2019 at 2:11 PM.

Re: Dildos v.s. penis

No, a dildo does not feel like the real cock.
    Some are made of flesh-like material, but no bottom would ever mistake it for a cock.

On the other hand, your dildo is
    always hard,
    dish-washer safe,
    able to vibrate if you want,
    whatever size you choose, from tiny to absurd, and
    whatever shape you choose, from realistic to surrealistic.

There are trade-offs.

If you really want the feel of a real dick,
    find a real dick.
    Last edited by playful808; Apr 9, 2019 at 4:25 PM.

A dildo is always nice for a quick anal fantacy but nothing can compare to the feelings of having a hard cock slide in and out of my anus and feeling the hard cock release the warm ejaculate.

strapons from a women or dick from a man are both great for me

No. It's not the same. I've bottomed a few times in my life and nothing compares to the real thing. I haven't done it in years and I'm not sure I will again. The real thing with a condom is no different than a dildo for me. It would have to be a real special, tested, safe, confirmed situation for me to do that with someone. So its just not on my radar.

I realize that may sounds weird if you read my other posts, but as "slutty" as I come across, I do calculate risk.

I'm too paranoid to do that with "strangers" even with protection.

this has been talked about here on several occasions.. the answer is no they don’t feel the same.. nor really.. plastic has its own properties as well as cock.. plastic is colder starting out.. it will warm up to your body temp after time in you.. it also depending on the style is slicker.. and it for the most part is either not as firm or harder than real cock.. dildos do how ever feel very good.. as stated before they don’t get soft.. therefore long periods of self fucking are always there.. but they don’t cum either.. those that say they do have not perfected cum yet..
    I personally like both real and dildos.. use them all the time.. can get great pleasure from dildos.. real is certainly the best as you can never really get the same feeling as a guy thrusting his cock in you.. but by all means don’t restrict your pleasure by only using one or the other or both together..

Dildos don,t kiss, but they have their place one something real is not available

I've found that a dildo and plenty of lube is great getting the ass stretched and ready...a good 15 minutes of working your ass with one and plenty of lube makes your hole ready for real thing...best ass fucking I've had I had has been after about 10 minutes of stretching with dildo....his cock slid in so nice and he fucked me so good...could've fucked all day...and yes, the cock really felt different and so much better

Unfortunately not even close, but dildos can be quite pleasurable at times. I agree that condoms do take away from the experience as well as there is nothing quite like having a bare cock inside you. To me being fucked by a guy is intense on several levels, the submission, the desire to please your partner and when he cums in your ass.. my oh my! And feeling his juices ooze out of you is a pretty close second.

nothing beats a nice hard cock sliding in and out of your hole and fill your ass with his cum

There are some very good dual-density dildos that are realistic in shape and appearance, and they are better that the cheap, relatively-hard economy models. But even the most expensive realistic dildo falls far short of a real cock.

Aside from the warmth of a real one, there's a huge psychological component to having a real cock, attached to a real human pelvis, thrusting into you. There's nothing like it!

Nothing and I do mean nothing compares to a real dick, dildo’s or vibrators are fine if you are traveling and have nothing else. I wanna feel hands on my hips, balls slapping mine as he works his tool. When he is cumming i want to feel his cock throbbing as he unloads and leaves my ass a creamy mess.

No it's not the same. A man's cock has a nice warm and firm feeling that slides nicely in n out...much nicer when you feel the cum shoot inside...knowing you're making the guy moan when he cums is what a dildo can't do. A dildo isn't warm and you gotta work it in and out and it doesn't have a satisfying feeling. If anything a dildo will keep your ass ready when a cock cums along!

Absolutely, a real dick is better. The sensation of fullness and pressure against the prostate is only one aspect of anal penetration. The human contact, the knowledge that another person is there and you are sharing the pleasure..sharing yourself with them. I love to please a man whether it's with my hands, mouth or ass. I've had many a dildo or substitute for same in my ass and I never enjoyed any of them as much as I enjoyed the dozen or so live men's cocks that I've taken. It's just real! Same goes for oral. I mean what other reason is there to suck a cock than to have a real guy's dick in your mouth and to taste his load as he cums? Knowing beyond a shred of doubt that a guy has enjoyed what I have done with my mouth is the best part of giving a man head. Just as...mindblowing as a prostatic orgasm is...the best part of being fucked is well...everything actually from the moment he slides it home his hands gripping you tightly, to when he groans and his face contorts with pleasure and he blasts his load inside you! A dildo can only ever be a poor replacement for a real, live lover.

Quote Originally Posted by stonebow View Post
    <snip>The human contact, the knowledge that another person is there and you are sharing the pleasure..sharing yourself with them. I love to please a man whether it's with my hands, mouth or ass. <snip> I mean what other reason is there to suck a cock than to have a real guy's dick in your mouth...?
    Well-said! For me, the psychological impact of knowing that I'm providing exquisite pleasure to another person -- in this case, a man -- is even greater than the physical pleasure that I receive from the act, itself!