Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Real bi first

Re: A Real bi first

Quote Originally Posted by oralswallow65 View Post
    So that's what gives you the shits...I've had one guy who every time I swallowed, a few hours (even sooner) I would get the shits...it stopped a few months back and his load has no longer affected me..Also swallow his partners load (usually a big one) every time and no adverse effects.

But yes, as Papa observed swallowing the load is like a reward for a job well done...and yes, I do like the taste of cum also so it is a win win for me!
    Yep, OS - that's why. The first time it happened to me, I was worried sick - did I finally catch something nasty? OMG!! But, nope; figured out that the pH of semen can sometimes tip that delicate balance of water in your gut in the "wrong" direction and... bring a book or something with you as you haul ass to the bathroom. I even discovered that guys who drink on a "more than regular basis" can cause a change in their pH and when you swallow, you get the run just like they would if they drank more than their gut can handle, tipping the balance over and giving them the runs.

I added this factoid for all those guys who've ever gone out drinking and found themselves with the runs - and especially if they get up the next day and drink some water. Sometimes, ya just gotta know why things work the way they do so if ya didn't know this, now you know!

mike r,
    I don’t think it’s ever too late.

I'm more of a receiver than a giver orally, but I do like to suck a nice cock sometimes. I'm not at all into cum play (seems kinda gross to me), but I do like that feeling when you push the other guy over the edge and he has no choice put to spurt down your throat while you suck him. So I will swallow a nice load down once in a while, but it's the thrill of making him cum and knowing that I got him off that excites me.

Also, I prefer to bring the other guy off first, then cum. If I cum first, I lose interest quickly. Once I've cum, the reality of where I am makes me want to just clean up and leave.

Quote Originally Posted by mike r View Post
    I'm 60.Over the course of my life I've had close to a dozen bi/gay experiences. But I have never had a guy cum in my mouth. Until today. I met a guy that I had been chatting with on line. We went back to my place. He had to get home for lunch with his wife but he asked me if I wanted to get or give a blow job. Since time was of the essence I said I'd prefer to give one. He pulled down his pants and his panties (yes!) sat on the edge of my bed while I sat in a chair in front of him. I stroked his cock and then leaned in to suck him and lick the head. Later he announced he was coming, and I kept on sucking. He moaned and I sucked. He came and I sucked. Finally he asked if I wanted to spit it out. I said I'd swallow and did.
    The feel of silky semen flowing down my throat was very exciting. Better late than never --right?
    Welcome Mike R---nothing quite like swallowing a nice load...the more you swallow, the more you want to swallow...I'd love to be center of a jerk off session and have about 20 guys get close to cumming and the last minute or so let me suck down their load...would be so great to swallow that much at a time.

My wife and I were at a small swinger party recently (3 guys, 4 women). I've been recently more worried about my ability to keep my erection going, and the perceived insult going soft might confer to a woman who is trying her best. But one of the women at this party go me hard and kept me so for ages. She gave me the very best oral I've ever had from a woman. So some women really do enjoy giving a a good BJ, for its own sake, it turns out. Still learning new things, after all these years.

Really nice guy. Most people are always afraid of coming out to explore their bisexuality.
    Brave to come out as bi

We older bi guy have things sorted pretty well, first congratulations on your first BJ May there be many more, but what I took from the tale was, I sat on a chair, he sat on the bed �� non of this bad knees on a hard floors for us older gents, but a comfy seat ��