Register

Thread: Bare Oral

Bare Oral

I have been a Bi man for many years, I am as bi in male attire as femal. I stopped giving bare oral sex many years ago in fear of the dreaded disease out there, lately i have bee very very inclined to go back to recieving a mans orgasm without protection. I guess my question is how do others feel about bare oral and is it somewhat safer than I think. Appreciate andy advice

Wink Re: Bare Oral

From the info that i've read the risk factors for contracting hiv through unprotected oral sex are considered low. That does not mean you can't get it. If you have any cuts in your mouth the risks increase signifigantly especially if you let the guy cum into your mouth. It is recommended that you don't have unprotected oral sex for a few hours after brushing you teeth as this causes tiny cuts and tears in your gums. Also the chances of contracting something else, say herpes or genital warts etc. are still high without protection. As for myself I can't see myself sucking a guys cock with a condomn on (yuck) so I am extremely choosy as to who's cock goes into my mouth. I love the feel and taste of a naked cock in my mouth. As for pussy the only one I lick is my wife's mmm. delicious. and safe. The best and safest advice would be to always use protection when having any kind of sex with a stranger. If you choose to suck a bare cock, choose wisely. Maybe you could pull his cock out and let it squirt all over your face, this would reduce the risk and it's really fuckin hot. Bi for now.
    Live Free; Just Be!

Re: Bare Oral

Thanks for the post because I had the same question!

See the thread "How safe is swallowing" which was posted earlier this week. It tells all u wanna kno bout this very subject...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

I have never used a condom, okay..in the Philippines I did, in my life. I just got tested this month and clean. I’ve had anal and oral sex. And swallowing and cumming in me. There’s no feeling like it! I simply love the feeling of a cock or pussy bare skinned. The layer from a condom just takes away that amazing sensation.

know everone i am sucking so no big deal

I can't fathom sucking a wrapped dick. I am, after all, after the rush of warm cum in my mouth. I am choosy about who I suck though.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmt150v View Post
    I can't fathom sucking a wrapped dick. I am, after all, after the rush of warm cum in my mouth. I am choosy about who I suck though.
    I agree. I only suck bare cocks, but they do have to pass my inspection and I have turned some down.

There's a guy I've been mentoring in things bisexual for a few years now and, in his early days, he was scared shitless about doing anything bare and especially oral. I told him about the low chances of catching something nasty in your mouth and he, like some guys, assumed that as long as the guy didn't cum in his mouth, there was no real risk... until I explained to him that the very moment mouth meets cock, the "risk" has been taken and more so if one has cavities, cuts or abrasions in their mouth, or unhealthy gums and even more so if he's oozing pre-cum before you even get him in your mouth. I had to get... scientific with him and explain how saliva contains certain enzymes that are designed to start breaking down anything you put in your mouth and what they don't break down, the acid in your stomach will finish the job. As such, I had to tell him that if he had any doubts about the dick he was about to suck, there are two choices: Put a condom on it... or don't put it in your mouth.

Even armed with this information, it took him a long time to get comfortable sucking a bare dick. I say to anyone that if you have great concerns about this, the thing to do is... go see a dentist and make sure that your mouth is nice and healthy; if you're about to suck dick bare and you have scrapes or whatever in your mouth - such things allow access to your blood - then either cover it up... or don't suck it. Many suggest using flavored condoms and, well, my experiences have taught me that there isn't a condom made that tastes good and like most guys, sucking a condom-wrapped dick takes something away from the experience but it's always better to be safe than sorry. If the dick has evidence of... recent damage, I'd leave it alone. I give guys the "clap test" by giving their dick a good pull or two and if their pre-cum isn't crystal clear - and it should be - and appears to be cloudy, the dick will not be sucked and I'm washing my hands as fast as humanly possible. And like JohnnyBisexual said, if the dick can't pass inspection, it will get turned down and without exception.

I've been sucking bare dicks since I was 9... and I have never caught anything nasty in my mouth other than some cum that didn't taste all that great. The common sense approach, again, is that if you have any doubts about the health of the guy and his dick, do not suck his dick bare.

well, my feeling is, and its what's right for me, the reality there was a huge spike in STD's from oral sex, not just HIV. So for me, unless it is a long term one on one relationship.................for me it's just not worth the risk. And yes, I have had people I was in a relationship with get tested

A public health nurse I know told me that the chances of getting HIV from sucking is very low if there is no open sore in your mouth or esopaphogus. The stomach and digestive system kills it. And I never use a condom for oral sex.

My own preference is both body are bare and our cocks are also bare! But, then again, I am choosy about who cock I suck though. The chances of getting HIV from sucking a cock are very low, unless you have open sore in your mouth.
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

I’ve only once sucked a cock in a condom and that was because the condom was already on the cock and the cock was poking through a glory hole looking for an ass to fuck! I gave the cock a suck to keep him interested whilst I lubed up!

I love the taste and feel of a cock in my mouth and a condom just ruins the experience!

I once met with a guy in a bathhouse who put a condom on me before sucking me off - it felt OK to me as the guy getting blown!

With me, it is bare oral or NO oral

The chances of catching HIV via oral is slim but there are plenty of other STD's you can catch... herpes, chlamydia, syphillis. You weigh the risk and take it from there. The first cock I sucked was with a condom but I've sucked about 50 since then with no STD's.

If a guy insisted on wearing a condom before oral sex by me, I would offer to jack him off rather than suck on a condom.
    The thought of sucking on a condom wrapped dick is starting to activate my gag reflex.
    JEM

i would never conciser a condom, i want bare skin and the taste of cum. i would be selective and be sure he was married like me that enjoys the same. keep him as a safe regular.

I've sucked one dick with a condom on - and I've had mine sucked with a condom on.
    I kinda liked it. Both ways.

Not my preference by any means, but 'Never say never'...

A big part of my enjoyment is in seeing that my partner is properly excited and stimulated, so I'd give it a go, either way in order to please him. Might be fun rolling on condom on with my mouth!