Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Age preference?

Age preference?

What is your age preference for M2M sex? I am 58 and prefer 65+

Re: Age preference?

I am 55. Vers. Not into bears.
    Younger guys are attracted to me.
    In recent years, I've been with several twinks in their early 20s.
    They are snacky as hell, but basically junk food.
    Can't hold a conversation in a bucket, and they care about silly things.

Long-term FWBs tend to be mature, well-educated, articulate, openly bi, ethical sluts.
    My current FWB is 59, but what a specimen!
    Last edited by playful808; Feb 26, 2019 at 5:11 PM.

When I was in my 30's, and became Bisexual, I'd crave older men (mainly college professors)

20 years later, I see a Twink, and my heart starts to race....

Interesting how your tastes, or preferences change as you get older.

I've been with both, Kevin.

After thinking about your question for a while, I realize that the ages of guys I've been with were not as important as their personality, common interests, and if we found that spark that made the effort worthwhile.

Superficial attractions certainly created the desire to meet someone, but without the three things listed above, I know it'll never work out, for me.

not speaking from experiance but it depends on my mood. sometimes i'm in the mood to have a young twink over & spend all nite kissing all over his smooth body. sometimes i want an older daddy type, 60's or 70's, who understands what it's like to question ur sexuality, to take his time with me & show me how fun being with a man can be. or tie me up & have his way with me maybe invite some friends over lol. sometimes i'm in the mood for someone around my age who grew up with the same things & at the same point in life. my fantasies with guys tend to be submissive & it wouldn't make much sense to me to submit to a guy much younger. but i think sexually i'm attracted to younger guys. but like i said i'm not speaking from experiance so that's all theory.

I have been very lucky to enjoy fun times and good sexual play with men of various ages from 21 to 70 - most everyone I select to become intimate with have proven to be very wonderful experiences - all and each different - There is no doubt that the younger, more fit man was capable of some things I had forgotten - but the older lover was deeper and expressed emotional intelligence that I fully appreciated.

I don’t really have a set preference.. the only real preference that I have is I love sexually stressed frustrated married men.. they tend to range from around 35-99.. when the spark has died down or they are in a sexless marriage is where I come in to play.. I do have a couple of single regulars and they tend to be younger not always but most of the time.. I love it when they use me freely to relieve stress and built up strain and frustration.. I love my guys

I am 56 and prefer 65+

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin_C50 View Post
    What is your age preference for M2M sex? I am 58 and prefer 65+
    long thier legal
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

My experiences to this point have been with guys reasonably close to my own age at playtime. (I'm currently 68.) To me, good communications are essential in getting to know a potential playmate, and being of similar ages gives us a better basis for conversation. I'm not looking for a 'new best friend' or a buddy to hang out with, but I prefer to be with with someone I can talk with easily and freely. A little friendly banter before and after intimacy is far less awkward than hurriedly throwing your clothes back on and rushing out the door.

I occasionally get messages on Squirt, FetLife or SilverDaddies from guys much younger than me -- guys who are younger than my youngest adult child -- and that creeps me out a bit. So if the guy is under about 45, I generally thank him for his interest and explain this as the reason for not wanting to pursue something with him.

the issue i see with younger guys is, in my experiance they don't say much. u write them something well thought out & they don't respond with much back, 1 word answers etc. or they don't even answer ur questions. i would welcome a younger guy who keeps the converstion going. i think its very possible there are some intelligent & expressive young guys but it's not likely.

I'm 45 and prefer sucking older or at least my age.

I'm 60 and prefer men around my age and for the same reason I don't desire young women: What the hell would we have to talk about?

I prefer 40 and above. they know what they want and are doing and how to do it.

And I know you are not supposed to talk with your mouth full

At 57 yrs of age I really prefer men my age. Why is that youmay ask? Well it’s simple my regulars are all married, clean, and all looking for the same thing, safe sane sex whether it be all oral or anal it doesn’t matter. It’s a freedom thing for me and them. My core group of like minded friends are only looking to satisfy what they are not getting from their wives.

Another reason I prefer guys my own age is simplicity , we know what turns each other on, not only that but younger men tend to cum too soon, us older guys takes awhile to get there but when we do it’s explosive. I think also that once something is planned we go to the extreme to make sure everything is perfect.

I have never ever participated in the so called glory holes everyone is talking about, I love sucking dick but I need to know the dick I’m sucking. I know I sound like a hipocrite but the newbies I bed are screened and I’m comfortable with my exploits. I normally do not bed single people. But enough said about that, I prefer older guys or my own age group.

Yes....guys in their 50's and 60's are best...have had some younger -20's-40's. and while their cocks get real hard and shoot a lot, they're usually just more flaky. Definitely elder is better

I'm 30 (26 when cruising) and I like 40-70 year olds. I've always had a thing for older guys when I was 13 and read older/younger sex stories and quickly found out my type. I started acting out with them when I was 16 but with 35 year olds first. I got fucked so good and quickly learned how to use my fem side to tease/attract older guys. When I moved up to 40, I was still into Muscular guys, muscle bears, stocky/chubby bears, or any other older guy with broad shoulders like when I was younger. I've always gotten quality cock from them. The best ones no matter what body type are always the ones with a goatee and a shot buzzcut. Bald is good too. NSA at the theater was so much fun! I'd sit waiting for an older bear and when he came in we were sync'd and we both knew what was going on. Not knowing his name but handling his cock like he's been fucking me for years will always be the best times! 60+ year olds are really underrated. My favorite one was a bi 'earthy' type guy who was really into body worship and hiking naked.

His cock was at least 8" long, really thick and had a giant mushroom head. Being bi he was more versatile...until i worked my teasey magic and got him to only top me lol. I made it worthwhile by spending a weekend with him with his cock in my mouth and later enjoyed the way he caressed/touched/kissed my legs sending all sorts of pleasure through my body. I will never regret spending the majority of my life sucking older guy cock and letting him fuck me. No small talk needed for NSA, and if I was meeting him through CL I'd be given very specific instructions on sucking his cock with lots of spit, make sure I last a long time because he wants to edge in my mouth, lots of deepthroat because cockwhores turn him on when they gag on his cock (lucky for him i didn't have gag reflexes which made him much more excited) and be sure to swallow all of "daddy's" load. And because I give men what they want, I tease him by telling him I'll get his cock hard again moments after I swallow his load so he could fuck me.

Getting fucked in a motel room or in the camper of a semi when I was 17+ was life! I went through a gloryhole phase where I would take one cock in my ass in one booth while blowing the other one through a gloryhole but made sure they're weren't my usual type of guys. I got bored, wasn't feeling it, and It didn't last that long so I quickly went back to what felt best.

Twinks! 18 and up..

As long as the guy is legally old enough to consent to sex, it's all good. The other requirements is to be clean and healthy and he's not my idea of an asshole; the first two are easy to pass - the last one isn't.

Legal age is important. Only what I like to see in pictures is a nice looking cock and age is not a big deal. The gentleman's age could be older but the age of the cock does not change much. I have seen many cocks at first glance you would think that the gentleman is in their 20's or 30's but then notice that he is very much older. The cock shows it's youth.

34 here.18-60 for me. I used to only want younger but now I get off on older daddy types.

Quote Originally Posted by hung4you View Post
    At 57 yrs of age I really prefer men my age. Why is that youmay ask? Well it’s simple my regulars are all married, clean, and all looking for the same thing, safe sane sex whether it be all oral or anal it doesn’t matter. It’s a freedom thing for me and them. My core group of like minded friends are only looking to satisfy what they are not getting from their wives.

Another reason I prefer guys my own age is simplicity , we know what turns each other on, not only that but younger men tend to cum too soon, us older guys takes awhile to get there but when we do it’s explosive. I think also that once something is planned we go to the extreme to make sure everything is perfect.

I have never ever participated in the so called glory holes everyone is talking about, I love sucking dick but I need to know the dick I’m sucking. I know I sound like a hipocrite but the newbies I bed are screened and I’m comfortable with my exploits. I normally do not bed single people. But enough said about that, I prefer older guys or my own age group.
    I always preferred other married guys, but have found that so many married guys think they must only sneak out to enjoy time with a man and are always checking their txt and texting the wife lying about where they are. So many married guys dont understand that working things as being regular friends works out so much better, I used to have a older guy who come and go out fishing with me and the wife, come over and help me with things around the house, and when it was time for us to get out alone together when wife did not want to go out on the boat with us etc then we would have our m2m fun and my wife nor his never had the first clue. Most married guys now , their wives has either snooped their phone, or emails , pc etc and caught onto something and then are suspicious that making new friends would just raise a lot of ???s with the wife so they got to sneak around!

I prefer guys around my own age. I don't prefer younger because their mentality is not on my level. I'm not into finding someone just to get off on. I don't use people. I want to be able to maintain a friendship with the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by bikurinpa View Post
    I always preferred other married guys, but have found that so many married guys think they must only sneak out to enjoy time with a man and are always checking their txt and texting the wife lying about where they are. So many married guys dont understand that working things as being regular friends works out so much better, I used to have a older guy who come and go out fishing with me and the wife, come over and help me with things around the house, and when it was time for us to get out alone together when wife did not want to go out on the boat with us etc then we would have our m2m fun and my wife nor his never had the first clue. Most married guys now , their wives has either snooped their phone, or emails , pc etc and caught onto something and then are suspicious that making new friends would just raise a lot of ???s with the wife so they got to sneak around!

Being a guitar player, I am always running off with females, males, older, younger and out playing. So for me, no one would ever question new people around me, or a text saying we are gonna hook up. It would be nice to find another muscian with,the extracurricular activities I like

I have been seeking this kind of friend for many years. Not easy to find. I have ordered a new Jeep and I am hoping maybe I can find another married bi guy in the Jeep community in my area. At least that is the current dream ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by bikurinpa View Post

Quote Originally Posted by travelingman5000 View Post
    I have been seeking this kind of friend for many years. Not easy to find. I have ordered a new Jeep and I am hoping maybe I can find another married bi guy in the Jeep community in my area. At least that is the current dream ;-)
    I thought the same thing, You will probably be like me, no luck
    tried fishing groups, = none
    Tried atv trails = none
    tried motorcycle groups = none
    tried kayaking groups and again = NONE!!

Quote Originally Posted by sdbrit View Post
    It would be nice to find another muscian with,the extracurricular activities I like
    Here I am -- another guitar player, some keys, some bass. It'd be great to have a musician friend to enjoy gurl time with, and a good excuse to get away from the house each week. To 'practice'!

(And I live close to Janet's Closet, remember... )

36 here. I have varied interests depending on what we do. I am into oral only. But have tried other stuff.
    Up until a couple years ago, I was only into my age or younger. Though I had a few random older experiences.
    Over the past couple years I developed an "older daddy" fetish, where I like servicing guys older than me up to about 60. With older guys, I just want to service them with no reciprocation. In my head, I role play that I am a lot younger. If apps and sites were around like they are now, when I was a teen, I would have had a field day.

So I like blowing older married types. Blow and go.

Younger guys Im a bit more flexible. Its funny, when I was 18-21 or so, 30 was my top limit. I rarely had interest in anyone over that. I spent most of my 20s-30s mostly looking for that age range still. Now that im upper 30s, there has been a renewed surge of guys in that age range hitting me up. I usually dont contact them first since I dont want to be one of those "creepy older guys" but lately Ive had a good amount of fun with guys in that age range. I have a couple that are straight, that I just service them. A couple that like to trade head. And one regular, and two other "hit and miss" that just service me.

So I guess my age range is 18-60 or so. lol

as long as they are 18 and over with a long thick cock and lst a long time before they cum and fill my ass up