Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Age preference?

Re: Age preference?

Age doesn't particularly matter to me so long as all parties are of legal age; it's the connection that matters. That said, on a raw physical level I've always found mature men to be more attractive. Say, 40+? A handsome older man with a bit (or all) grey/silver/white hair for whatever reason just kicks off physical attraction in me in a way normally reserved for attractive ladies. I may flush, have a quickened heart beat, grow hard, and be desirous of them on the spot. Younger men can arouse those feelings too in the right circumstances, but a handsome distinguished looking mature gentleman always catches the eye.

As for women, I've always felt women are their most lovely in their 40s and above as well. Attractive couples around their 40s to 50s are just pure catnip, in particular. It's not even fair. I've always had a preference for mature men and women though, from the moment I hit puberty and started caring about such things.

All ages for me as long as they are legal. But I have to admit that a young, virile, rock hard cock that shoots hard, long ropes of cum turns me on big time.

I'm 69 and I prefer men from 55+ and uncut!

Hey! Don't see many from DFW Texas on here with the same interests. I'm late 50's, married and very discreet with no luck finding another guy that enjoys mutual oral.
    Reply back if at all interested and we can see if we click.
    Thanks

I’m mid 50’s..While I would really enjoy a younger guy with a tight body and a rock hard cock, I ‘ve found many to be looking for money or a sugardaddy. I also have a concern that they could be out to rob an older married guy knowing they won’t go to the police.
    I do enjoy the same age or older, knowing many have the same needs as I do. Then again, there’s always the concern about how many partners they’ve had, and stds. (Maybe I overthink?)

I agree..................
    Last edited by john1644; Apr 5, 2019 at 4:33 PM.

Mitmer

Quote Originally Posted by travelingman5000 View Post
    I have been seeking this kind of friend for many years. Not easy to find. I have ordered a new Jeep and I am hoping maybe I can find another married bi guy in the Jeep community in my area. At least that is the current dream ;-)
    I have a brand new wrangler!

Quote Originally Posted by parshooter View Post
    Hey! Don't see many from DFW Texas on here with the same interests. I'm late 50's, married and very discreet with no luck finding another guy that enjoys mutual oral.
    Reply back if at all interested and we can see if we click.
    Thanks
    Sent you a message. Hope to hear from you!

Sharing my wife in an open relationship, we tend to stay within our age group. We both love dick and the experience that others bring us. Younger fellows tend to cum to soon, while older men tend to take a lot longer to cum, extending the experience. Of the 5 men that i play with 54 is the youngest, while the oldest is 64. That being said my wife absolutely loves being layed by my best friend who is 58 and hairy as all hell, his hairy balls and his dick is something we participate in pleasing often. He has dumped a lot of cum in both our throats and is a regular in our bed. His bitchy wife don’t give him no pussy so he finds his pleasure here.

As long as the person is of legal age it is more the person not a specific age , body style , race