Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: What did you do first, suck or get sucked?

I was 12 and a friends brother gave me 10 bucks to blow him, I was hooked and he fucked my young mouth till he came gobs of yummy cum. I had no idea what that was. But the next time he jerked off in my open mouth and to see it shoot was amazing. yummy

I was 11 or 12 and smoked cigarettes (bad, and no longer do). A boy in the neighborhood about 16 offered me some if he could put his cock in my mouth. So I agreed. It lasted seconds and nothing happened. Later I learned that a younger neighbor boy became the 16 yo's personal cocksucker. I later wished I had been more enthusiastic. I was then probably 15 - 20 years until I picked up the delightful desire and activity of sucking.

Hornychimp67

Quote Originally Posted by azfunguy1 View Post
    Like the title says, what did you do first suck a dick or get sucked (by another guy)? For me it was get sucked.
    I sucked my friend first, he then sucked me, this was after a great stroking.

I sucked my neighbor I ask if I could touch his dick he ask if I wanted to suck it and I said yes I was 8 he was 9 he was too young to cum but his cock got really Hot!

Suck it.

I sucked first. Made sure he wore a condom to be safe.

I was sucked by an older guy who talked me into into it. I wish i would have reciprocated.

if we are going to count minutes, then I sucked 1st. but from my perspective, it was at the same time (just not 69) because no sooner had I swallowed and my cock was being sucked so sweetly and I came in about 3 minutes. we were both 12 yo and so horny it did not take long for either of us.

I suck always

I got sucked first but I also sucked my friend as part of the same experience. I am glad he took the initiative because I tend to be pretty shy and likely would have passed up a great opportunity!

I was sucked first and the first time I was a nervous wreck but the experience was amazing.

I sucked first, I love feeling cock in my mouth. Getting suck is just a bonus but if I had a choice it would always be to suck over being sucked. I am a true cock sucker.

I came to the game late in life. Had been sucked many times by girls and women, but my first blowjob from a guy was in my thirties while living in Germany. The male half of a couple a girlfriend and I regularly played with went down on me. I was surprised but didn't object, he was good at it. After he has sucked me a few different times, I was encouraged by my girlfriend to reciprocate. After pondering that for a while I decided next time we all met I was going to go all out. By the time the weekend was over I was as hooked on cock as I was on pussy

I sucked and loved it. He started to suck me some in a 69 but I made him stop. I just loved sucking his cock .