Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: After almost whole year without CL personals, where you are finding sex partners

it is amazing how a site or app works better in some areas and not others, here a4a or SD or even any the phone apps are just all BSers, that is why so many profiles been on for so many years here.

Re: After almost whole year without CL personals, where you are finding sex partners

since it closed it's been hard. So I found this one, and it's been good. Though I haven't found a FWBS here. Like I did on CL, but if I do I think it would be relaxing and enjoyable

I cannot believe after almost a year I'm still suspended at Doublelist...no way to make another profile as you need a cell phone to register and I used my one and only cell phone number...assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by bw299 View Post
    I still use Craigslist; Community, "All Community." Doublelist is OK, but only lists the major city in each state. Squirt.org and Silverdaddies are good. Also yahoo groups.
    Have you found people write back after you post in the ACTIVITY columns of Craigslist? Do you get flagged or banned?

Grindr is good

I'm on Silverdaddies, and Adam4adam but haven't had much luck. Some of that might be my fault - I'll put in some time on the sites but if I don't get a response soon I'll jack off, eat my load and I'm good for awhile. It's so much work to find cock so jacking and eating seems to keep my from going full on crazy horny.....but I'm still open to finding a somewhat regular to suck off!

I thought silverdaddies would be good. My interest in older guys is very recent. Before that I was one of those "nobody over xx" types. And i was constantly flooded with nothing but "old guys". Now that I'm actually looking for that range, nothing. In fact, it's the opposite. Almost everyone who hits me up now is 18-25. The few older guys I chat with, all flake out. The young ones show up. Totally opposite of a few years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Tnstr8sucker View Post
    I thought silverdaddies would be good. My interest in older guys is very recent. Before that I was one of those "nobody over xx" types. And i was constantly flooded with nothing but "old guys". Now that I'm actually looking for that range, nothing. In fact, it's the opposite. Almost everyone who hits me up now is 18-25. The few older guys I chat with, all flake out. The young ones show up. Totally opposite of a few years ago
    You will find 99.99% of the guys on any those sites has NO real intentions of meeting any one. Most all just get on when they are horny and hope to find someone to chat with to get off and once they get off, you wont hear from them again. Guys think you must be a rocket scientist to figure out that they have no real serious interest.

Coastocoast

In most cases if you are interested in becoming HIV positive you can find exactly what you are looking for, otherwise you are on your own. I am older looking for something STABLE and ongoing with someone single. I find a lot of picture hunters, flakes that will never meet, men who are married stepping out on their wives or those looking for the thrill of hit and run. If I had a date for every guy who ghosted me, made excuses for not being single when I spelled out I am looking for someone single or someone who made excuses on why it had to be bareback when I specified safe my dance card would be full for my lifetime. Good luck and be careful.

As anyone could tell from my previous posts on here oh, I've had no shortage of activity. But the reality is, it's not actually what I want. For years, I had one friend, who was a regular friend in real life, and we would hang out all the time. And a lot of that time we would end up blowing each other at some point. One person all through High School and quite a few years after.

I ended up moving. Since then, I have been trying to duplicate that. Every profile, website, add that I have posted has been on the topic of "looking for one guy for a regular thing"

Every response is claiming to be looking for that exact same situation as well.

What that is actually translated into is "regulars" that hit me up every couple months. And a whole bunch of one-time things.

I blame myself though. I know that the place is that I find people are primarily places that people go looking for right now. I could stick with a friends first approach, but after chatting for a bit, The Next Step always works out to be a meet to play. There's no real interest in Friends after that until they are horny again. It's the same routine over and over. We will meet, do our thing, 10 minutes later they delete their profile. Then a few weeks later you see a new profile pop up in the area and there they are again, me and do our thing again. Delete again.

With no communication in between, I never know if they are actually going to be a regular, or we'll never see them again. So that's how I ended up with a bunch of illregular regulars

Quote Originally Posted by Tnstr8sucker View Post
    As anyone could tell from my previous posts on here oh, I've had no shortage of activity. But the reality is, it's not actually what I want. For years, I had one friend, who was a regular friend in real life, and we would hang out all the time. And a lot of that time we would end up blowing each other at some point. One person all through High School and quite a few years after.

I ended up moving. Since then, I have been trying to duplicate that. Every profile, website, add that I have posted has been on the topic of "looking for one guy for a regular thing"

Every response is claiming to be looking for that exact same situation as well.

What that is actually translated into is "regulars" that hit me up every couple months. And a whole bunch of one-time things.

I blame myself though. I know that the place is that I find people are primarily places that people go looking for right now. I could stick with a friends first approach, but after chatting for a bit, The Next Step always works out to be a meet to play. There's no real interest in Friends after that until they are horny again. It's the same routine over and over. We will meet, do our thing, 10 minutes later they delete their profile. Then a few weeks later you see a new profile pop up in the area and there they are again, me and do our thing again. Delete again.

With no communication in between, I never know if they are actually going to be a regular, or we'll never see them again. So that's how I ended up with a bunch of illregular regulars
    Very very same problem here in central Pa.
    I dont know where the best place to find any one is, online sure is a joke here, I am guessing meeting someone in person or a friend,and chattin and just hoping that a conversation leads into something is probably much better chance then finding someone online.

Quote Originally Posted by bikurinpa View Post
    You will find 99.99% of the guys on any those sites has NO real intentions of meeting any one. Most all just get on when they are horny and hope to find someone to chat with to get off and once they get off, you wont hear from them again. Guys think you must be a rocket scientist to figure out that they have no real serious interest.
    I wonder if some, over time, build themselves up to be hot to have sex with a man or just someone who wants to have sex with them. Maybe they can't get a BJ at home and/or the sex at home has become dull and mundane. Maybe the're not getting any at all. They may even be typing with a hardon. Then after cumming, think twice about actually meeting a strange man for sex for what ever reasons. Many men are very uncomfortable with their 'gay side'.

Let me share my own experience. Ever since CL went down, it has been a big void. I tried Doublelist, Adam4Adam and Squirt (.org). All of these have been useless - the same story repeats. I am one of the unfortunate Bottoms. I think the ratio of Tops to Bottoms is 1: 100 or so (I don't have numbers but that's how I feel). There are few factors that work against me - 1) That I am a bottom 2) That I am married (Cannot host) and many prefer single men (Even married tops prefer single bottoms). 3) My age (60)

Based on some advice here, I posted on CL (Activity). There was absolutely sexual or suggestive about it (Something like "looking for friends for activities to lose weight" etc). I had different variations of the ad but each time, I would get flagged within 3-4 hours. Funny how some of the posts are explicit (M4W) and they DO NOT get flagged.

Can someone please tell me, what they would post on CL to find a TOP ?

Quote Originally Posted by oralswallow65 View Post
    Truly miss CL...was my go to site....3-5 cocks a week...no problems...have found no replacements

Try a posting offering a full body massage for guys. Add that you're not a professional but like to give massages and want to improve your skills..
    Quote Originally Posted by dowmass View Post
    Let me share my own experience. Ever since CL went down, it has been a big void. I tried Doublelist, Adam4Adam and Squirt (.org). All of these have been useless - the same story repeats. I am one of the unfortunate Bottoms. I think the ratio of Tops to Bottoms is 1: 100 or so (I don't have numbers but that's how I feel). There are few factors that work against me - 1) That I am a bottom 2) That I am married (Cannot host) and many prefer single men (Even married tops prefer single bottoms). 3) My age (60)

Based on some advice here, I posted on CL (Activity). There was absolutely sexual or suggestive about it (Something like "looking for friends for activities to lose weight" etc). I had different variations of the ad but each time, I would get flagged within 3-4 hours. Funny how some of the posts are explicit (M4W) and they DO NOT get flagged.

Can someone please tell me, what they would post on CL to find a TOP ?

Working on a married neighbor. We camp, fish and hunt together. We share stories about sex with our wives, that's always hot... So far, we've jerked off together, and with each other. I'm going slowly, but want his cock in my mouth. I think he might enjoy that, as his wife doesn't suck him to completion. He told me that.... Hint....?

Quote Originally Posted by Rvdude05 View Post
    Working on a married neighbor. We camp, fish and hunt together. We share stories about sex with our wives, that's always hot... So far, we've jerked off together, and with each other. I'm going slowly, but want his cock in my mouth. I think he might enjoy that, as his wife doesn't suck him to completion. He told me that.... Hint....?
    I think ur luck finding someone this way is much better then online. Way too many online like to play games, claim to be serious, to to only go blank or (ghost out) after a few email exchanges!

i may never forgive them for shutting down the Craigslist personals. it was one of my main outlets for exploring my bi sexuality

CL was far and away the best place to find both M and MF couples. Doublelist hasn't worked yet, too many flakes and pic collectors. Grindr and A4A for me

You might want to try SilverDaddies.com too.

Squirt and Silver Daddies work best for finding men. Adultfriendfinder for MF couples. I've had success with all three.

I've tried DoubleList. Its about the same as C/L. Same old "fake" people. But it's better than nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by NjbiGuy01 View Post
    I cannot believe after almost a year I'm still suspended at Doublelist...no way to make another profile as you need a cell phone to register and I used my one and only cell phone number...assholes.
    There is a way to get a free temporary number to uses to set up the account but you would need to go to the dark side to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenFedora View Post
    Squirt and Silver Daddies work best for finding men. Adultfriendfinder for MF couples. I've had success with all three.
    I have never had success with any of those but have had a little with Adan 4 Adam

I have never had any luck with the sites noted below. Seem to always encounter the fakes and flakes

I had much better luck on Tinder, both men and women. Tragically I got banned from Tinder . Why I do not know and they come right and say they wont tell you why. And even if it was a mistake or a false accusation, they wont even look into it.

I was on several of the sites mentioned here, some for a long time. My profile was very good on each yet not a single person stepped up even to say hello. Secondly I did get many views which leads me to believe there's a bit of voyeur in lots of us . I suppose most people just want to browse personals and see what others like and don't like and perhaps discover that shocking profile in order to out someone. Who knows really but I've lost faith in them altogether. I mean lets face it 7+ years is a long time for trial and too long to waste further time with it.

I’m so sad when it comes about relationship. I see a lot of people looking for just some fun for a night and not a serious relationship with someone. As a man I can say that I don’t agree with one sex night and forgetting about it the other day. Maybe is just the way I was raised but still. If you’re looking for one night of fun I would recommend you see some good tips on www.vivmag.com. There you may learn how to flirt in a nice way with someone. Girls, well some of them, start melting when they see such messages.