Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool After almost whole year without CL personals, where you are finding sex partners now?

There was discussion about CL personal ads closing, here, I was curious to ask you (those who used CL for all those years) after almost 1 year of closing, what are your alternatives (if you find anything close effective to CL for finding sex partners.)

I will start, combined I am using:

1) Various hookup sites 2) Pure and Tinder apps and 3) few forums like for example Kik Sexting forum.

So I would like to hear what you tried after closing CL personals and what gives you some results? Also, you can share sites/services/forums/whatever that are just wasting time.

Also, this provides solid results, but CL was much better, so that is a reason why I am asking, to see what I can "improve"

Re: After almost whole year without CL personals, where you are finding sex partners

I've had about the same luck or maybe a little better with doublelist.com. They are a craigslist replacement. Only problem with them is they only have listing for bigger cities. I use it when I'm traveling on business.

Re: After almost whole year without CL personals, where you are finding sex partners

Quote Originally Posted by exy32 View Post
    There was discussion about CL personal ads closing, here, I was curious to ask you (those who used CL for all those years) after almost 1 year of closing, what are your alternatives (if you find anything close effective to CL for finding sex partners.)

1) Various hookup sites 2) Pure and Tinder apps and 3) few forums like for example Kik Sexting forum.

So I would like to hear what you tried after closing CL personals and what gives you some results? Also, you can share sites/services/forums/whatever that are just wasting time.

Also, this provides solid results, but CL was much better, so that is a reason why I am asking, to see what I can "improve"
    Probably better chance finding someone in person and by pure dumb luck that a conversation leads into sexual desires, then finding someone on any online site or app. Tooo many just want to get on only when they are horny to chat to get off, then they are GONE

I still use Craigslist; Community, "All Community." Doublelist is OK, but only lists the major city in each state. Squirt.org and Silverdaddies are good. Also yahoo groups.

Fab guys is good, well it is for the U.K. not sure about other countries

Quote Originally Posted by bw299 View Post
    I still use Craigslist; Community, "All Community." Doublelist is OK, but only lists the major city in each state. Squirt.org and Silverdaddies are good. Also yahoo groups.
    Yes I do too, Getting great results and some real nice cock and juicy cum. I list under Activites, But in the phils area it wil only last maybe a couple hours, The CL police will flag you. We had a little snow storm the other day, So I listed Snow Blower service. in the post I put 6 to 7 inches cleared out. LOL it worked it stayed up for over 30 hours. I got 7 great hits and I am meeting two guys today. So you may have to discise it a little to prevent flagging. Any WM 6 to 7 inches and need a nice blow job in the philly burbs contact me.

Watch yourself on Doublelist. Last week I started talking to a "guy" and after we moved to text chat he suddenly announced he was just 17! I shut the conversation down immediately. Later he made an attempt to extort money from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky006 View Post
    Yes I do too, Getting great results and some real nice cock and juicy cum. I list under Activites, But in the phils area it wil only last maybe a couple hours, The CL police will flag you. We had a little snow storm the other day, So I listed Snow Blower service. in the post I put 6 to 7 inches cleared out. LOL it worked it stayed up for over 30 hours. I got 7 great hits and I am meeting two guys today. So you may have to discise it a little to prevent flagging. Any WM 6 to 7 inches and need a nice blow job in the philly burbs contact me.
    Would be great if ur only looking for highly risky sex with just any anonymous random guy!

Truly miss CL...was my go to site....3-5 cocks a week...no problems...have found no replacements

Craigslist was nice, but like anything on the web, more nuts and flakes than a bowl of cereal !

I have tried Doublelist as well. Same sort of thing. People don't respond, people respond then stop, people use pictures from high school, and their like 70...I also like adam4adam, but again, (and this is a pet peeve of mine since the days of answering machines), fucking respond. Even to say, "no thanks", "go fuck yourself", "found someone", or just "pass". Then you see the same ad, same picture, same text an hour later. Da-fuQ !? I'm on AFF as well (I'm really more into couples than MM or MF mostly), but I feel like I've exhausted most of the possibilities and lots of "couples" are guys hoping that they can find a nice guy and convince their wife to join. Or a "couple" profile where "she's not into it anymore", and bi or gay guys.
    Last edited by NjbiGuy01; Feb 22, 2019 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NjbiGuy01 View Post
    Craigslist was nice, but like anything on the web, more nuts and flakes than a bowl of cereal !

I have tried Doublelist as well. Same sort of thing. People don't respond, people respond then stop, people use pictures from high school, and their like 70...I also like adam4adam, but again, (and this is a pet peeve of mine since the days of answering machines), fucking respond. Even to say, "no thanks", "go fuck yourself", "found someone", or just "pass". Then you see the same ad, same picture, same text an hour later. Da-fuQ !? I'm on AFF as well (I'm really more into couples than MM or MF mostly), but I feel like I've exhausted most of the possibilities and lots of "couples" are guys hoping that they can find a nice guy and convince their wife to join. Or a "couple" profile where "she's not into it anymore", and bi or gay guys.
    AFF is probably about next best thing, but so many on it are not smart enough to choose a username that you can add at yahoo . com to to get them or are smart enough to pick up on it when I have it hinted in my profile! AFF does have a IM pgm that limits free members to 3 IMs a day, but it does NOT work, no one ever gets ur messages, I think it is a notification problem. Most on it post as strait have viewed my profile more then Bi listed!

The last year of Craigslist was depressing. But a 66 year old with a long thick cock that does amazing leg massages ended up in my inbox after one of my bitchy rants during the last couple of days lol. I'm going to make a blog or forum post on CL because I fucking miss it lol. But to make a long story short (long version coming soon)....... I got to do typical trucker sex, intimate sex, get fucked really....really hard and good by teasing certain guys like a natural fem, and got to experiment with light dress up. All this with 2 free CL ads that landed a lot of good dick with messages like 'damn daddy likes!' 'I wanna eat that boi pussy then creampie u' 'do u wear panties? i wanna rub ur ass with oil' and others. So yeah I miss CL. I liked making ads. It was a DIY process. I didn't want to list 'fem' like all other bottoms. So I said "smooth bottom" and tucked everything so men could only see my legs and ass then picture what they want if they had fetishes, or just fuck it. The only time I wore something along with a tuck was a blue thong with the strap resting on my cheek in doggy position.

I tried Growlr when CL left and I asked the guy I was talking to if he was a bottom or bottom vers, and he said "I'm more of a top" lol. That's the last time I ever used an app. I'm not as active anymore but I still go to the theater every once in a while. But I only give one or two blowjobs. If CL were still around, I'd be able to finally try to be the third for a now two 53-55 y/o tops lol. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by oralswallow65 View Post
    Truly miss CL...was my go to site....3-5 cocks a week...no problems...have found no replacements
    Right? And it was free! Just do an ad, take a shower and get ready, and scroll through hungry guys wanting their cocks sucked lol. Flakes and non-responses never bothered me. I have reserves lol. I think the ones who complain about flakes so much are the ones who send something like "hot ass! Here's my stats! Hit me back!" but don't attach a cock pic. Or just say 'hey whats up' or "u still lookin?" but also don't send cock pics or stats, or anything else. But Mr 36 y/o 6'2 220lbs with hot shoulders and a gorgeous slightly veiny cock with a thick mushroom head really wants a prolonged blowjob, and did send pics, stats, and cell no. Maybe next time haha.

And yeah there's no replacements. I checked all over for active cruising forums and its all the same "I don't know what do do!" or "what am I?" Well there was this one but I kinda like being neg and don't want AIDS/HIV/everything else under the sun. Not that desperate lol. Tbere was this other cruising site that was active several years ago but now its empty. M4M is dead.

BottomCruiser thanks for sharing your interesting experience...

We developed long term relationships on trips all over. After a while you get that vibe from couples at hotels, at the bar, restaurants, on dance floors, beaches (especially nude), couples massage locations and you get to know them. We have near a dozen that we keep close and meet whenever the urge hits someone. Slow, careful trust building relationships with safe healthy people. I know we could be more proactive but you only need so many. Yes it would be a blast to be able to have a line of guys at ones beckon and call right around the corner for fantasizes fulfilled but it just isn't realistic (or safe). To bad we couldn't form a group locally and build from there.

I use adam4adam. Been on there for a while so not a huge transition since I was already there.

Hornychimp67

Quote Originally Posted by exy32 View Post

Found fwb at squirt.org

Unfortunately, I have found no good replacement for CL. Have just drastically cut back on activity. Have ried all recommended sites, A4A, Silverdaddies, Doublelist, etc. none...have ever worked even once....

Quote Originally Posted by bikurinpa View Post
    AFF is probably about next best thing, but so many on it are not smart enough to choose a username that you can add at yahoo . com to to get them or are smart enough to pick up on it when I have it hinted in my profile! AFF does have a IM pgm that limits free members to 3 IMs a day, but it does NOT work, no one ever gets ur messages, I think it is a notification problem. Most on it post as strait have viewed my profile more then Bi listed!
    Not sure what you mean about Yahoo ? Please explain ?

I agree on AFF chat. I am a paid member and have spoken with other paid members who agree: the chat totally sucks. When you see people on line who are not online (confirmed on the phone) or people are on line and you don't see them, there is clearly an issue. The bigger issue is reporting bugs like that (or reporting bogus profiles or spambots) usually nothing happens. People have 'couple" profiles but explain how "she's not playing", yet AFF allows it..

People leave their webcams on or their IM's on all day, wasting bandwidth and slowing the site down too. Considering how large the AFF organization is (they have a LOT of sites), they should be attentive to maintaining quality, especially for paying members.

I used Doublelist with limited success until I made the mistake of posting looking for blue pills. My account is now "on hold" and three e-mails asking when it will be off-hold have gone unanswered. I may end up making another profile, although you can only use a phone number once to make an account, which may take some stealth moves...I do miss Craigs personals...

Agree with all the responses. Trolls

Quote Originally Posted by NjbiGuy01 View Post
    Not sure what you mean about Yahoo ? Please explain ?
    Ok, i am meaning the username, like mine on AFF is, "bikurinpa, ok you add to that, @yahoo.com = bikurinpa@yahoo.com and you can email that person directly from ur email program. but I found 99.9% of the users are not smart enough to choose a username that you can do that with. I even have it hinted within the first few words in my profile which is all they will let you read when hover ur mouse cursor over a profile, but alot are still not smart enough to pick up on it unless you have it in total email format which you cant do because they can capture it and now allow, but have to spell it out like, bikurinpa at Y whoo dat com

I have been able to find cocks to suck on Doublelist, and I'm 68 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by cleves View Post
    I have been able to find cocks to suck on Doublelist, and I'm 68 years old.
    Interesting...

I use several. Doublelist, Squirt, AFF, Grindr and Silverdaddies.

Coastocoast

Doublelist is pretty limited and I am in the Los Angeles area. If you want to engage in risky behavior that with married people they are there otherwise there is not much.

Grindr, doublelist and adam4adam. Also on silverdaddies but surprisingly no luck there

Quote Originally Posted by Tnstr8sucker View Post
    Grindr, doublelist and adam4adam. Also on silverdaddies but surprisingly no luck there
    Same here in the central Pa area with those sites and apps. All bull shippers!!! Pic collectors!

I'm on bisexual playground, and Kik. Both have been fun to meet new friends.
    Up2Nog on Kik
    https://www.bisexualplayground.com/photoman.php

I posted on CL Williamsport, PA yesterday looking for someone to hookup with while I'm up in Willaimsport PA. area next week. Got lots of replies before the post was flagged and deleted. A whole lot more than any of my posts on CL South Jersey ever gets.
    Looks like I have 1 absolute hookup and looking good for 1 more. CL still works if worded right, until someone gets pissed because they don't get the answer they want so they flag you.

On our Craigslist in community we have a "Missed Connections" section....I post wanting to meet aguys at location etc. Certainly not sexual reference in anyway...I get several replies and have sucked a few new cocks over last weeks, one yesterday in bathroom at a park (that isn't a usual cruising spot) but from my CL ad...it's harder, but CL still works. Put the ads out and a lot of responses are like "Do you want to give a blow?' or what 's your stats, which I attach a picture with my stat info...seems to work here

Im loving SilverDaddies right now...