Register

How to survive being outed (interesting article on bi.org

Re: How to survive being outed (interesting article on bi.org

Thanks for the article. It looks good...some nice points. I am actively outing myself now...outed myself to 3 kids (from other marriage) and will tech the step of outing myself to the wife in a couple weeks...don't really want to end my marriage, but not sure if she'll go along...but if she doesn't, so be it...my honest expression of my sexuality for the rest of my life is what's most important to me. I feel she is the one who broke the marriage vows 8 years ago by completely shutting down physically...so not sure I would've ended up here, but actually very glad I did...only regret not being openly bi my entire life...spent way too much time wanting approval from women

I could never understand how or why a person would do this , I have met so many good, fine people in and outside of our group. I always respect people especially when discretion is wanted and needed , this goes for married couples and singles and also married people who play without their spouse or significant other when and if I come across any of these persons in a public setting or public function. When I see and feel the relief in them when we come across each other it makes all involved happy to know that they can trust myself to be respectful and dicreet. I am definitely not into destroying lives , marriages , or relationships . Have fun and enjoy life

Quote Originally Posted by oralswallow65 View Post
    Thanks for the article. It looks good...some nice points. I am actively outing myself now...outed myself to 3 kids (from other marriage) and will tech the step of outing myself to the wife in a couple weeks...don't really want to end my marriage, but not sure if she'll go along...but if she doesn't, so be it...my honest expression of my sexuality for the rest of my life is what's most important to me. I feel she is the one who broke the marriage vows 8 years ago by completely shutting down physically...so not sure I would've ended up here, but actually very glad I did...only regret not being openly bi my entire life...spent way too much time wanting approval from women
    I hope all works out for you and your wife , I hope she thinks about how you are still there and want her still even after losing part of your shared life ....... Very , very happy for you