Register

Best Way To Meet Guys For Friendly Hookups

Hi, Im looking for some help. I'm a married man with a family with a secret. I'm really into hooking up with men. I've been doing it long before I was in a relationship with a woman and had a family. For the longest time I had a friend with benefits. We'd get together once a week to hang out..hanging out being suck each others cock, nipple play, wrestling, hot showers and more. But my friend got a new job and moved away.

I've been using this site and doublelist.com to try to meet other discreet guys in my area for some guy/guy fun but I'm not having much luck.

Lately I've been thinking about just trying to meet guys at my local gym or at the mall but also not having any luck, but I do think this might be easier than using a website.

Can anyone offer a suggestion of how I can tell if there's a guy who is looking for the same thing I am?

Any help would be appreciated.

I just want to meet a dude who is into sucking dick and getting their dick sucked. Why is that idea so hard?

Re: Best Way To Meet Guys For Friendly Hookups

Get a Grindr or Adam 4 Adam account. I've had good sucess with A4A.

adam4adam works damn good

And there's a pretty good site, especially with real guys close to your situation, in silverdaddies.

Silver Daddies is OK, too.

This area here, silverdaddies, adam4adam, squirt, or any the apps (which are usually same people on the sites), are worthless, just too many in my area here like to BS and play headgames. My area the best is finding someone in person by pure dumb luck that a conversation just leads into it!
    AFF would be better if their IM pgm was working! Cant do nothing with a basic membership, and so many on that are not smart enough to choose a username that can link to at yahoo or gmail . com to reach them directly!

Adam4adam is pretty good. I’ve also noticed an uptick since craigslist personals went done.

Be careful with Doublelist. I had someone try to run an extortion con on me from there last week. Dude claimed to be over the age of consent then later claimed to be a minor and tried to get money.

My advice is to find a "craiglist" type place. it's hard for bi guys to get another bi guy to open up. That closet is robo nailed shut.

What ever you do, get to know the person first. Your goal would be to make friends to see that you are on the same page, and most importantly be someone that is open to more than one meeting. Kind of "looking for one good friend" kind of guy. There are lots of players out there than can get you in trouble that don't give two squirts of owl shit about you, and are only out for their own pleasure.

Take the time to meet the person, gauge their honesty, and compatibility - does he like to make out, does he like anal give or receive? Etc. . And it's either their place or a motel. No weird shit.

Just be careful. You could find yourself with a psycho who might gut you like a fish if you get careless. Bad people don't want multiple meetings.

After you get to know each other, it will make the experience much more satisfying. And the more you meet the better it will be!
    I've been plowed more times than Paris Hilton, and I loved every mile of it!

Your odds of finding someone who truly wants friendship as well and who is decent and compatible are probably 1 out of a million IF ur lucky!

I have had some luck with Adam4Adam, but it seems like it's not so easy to just get a nice hook-up like it used to be... maybe it's my age - or what I've got written on my profile - but takes too much effort sometimes - and it shouldn't, because why would you be on such a site as that if you dont' want to have sex with someone? Maybe too many guys are afraid of catching something or getting caught.

Quote Originally Posted by bikurinpa View Post
    Your odds of finding someone who truly wants friendship as well and who is decent and compatible are probably 1 out of a million IF ur lucky!
    You've got that right. But if that's what a person is looking for then that's ok. Papa is spot on too.

Add Squirt.org to the list.

I have had some good luck with A4A too. I actually met a few really nice guys that were local to me. We met up on a few occasions and they were nice and respectful. The only thing is pics that they posted were outdated. I like older guys so it was ok with me.

Quote Originally Posted by willj View Post
    I have had some good luck with A4A too. I actually met a few really nice guys that were local to me. We met up on a few occasions and they were nice and respectful. The only thing is pics that they posted were outdated. I like older guys so it was ok with me.
    I prefer older, most the guys are just college kids wanting only other college kids and in my area here all the older guys want only college kids.

college guys need some dick too lol! but i get it older guys more on ur level, they tend to be sure of what they want, less frustration. but i'm an older guy who's not sure of what he wants at least with men so that puts me in a kinda rough position. but hopefully that doesn't mean i can't be in another kinda rough position!
    I prefer older, most the guys are just college kids wanting only other college kids and in my area here all the older guys want only college kids.

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    college guys need some dick too lol! but i get it older guys more on ur level, they tend to be sure of what they want, less frustration. but i'm an older guy who's not sure of what he wants at least with men so that puts me in a kinda rough position. but hopefully that doesn't mean i can't be in another kinda rough position!
    I would not mind trying a younger guy but I found that they are the biggest game players, only wish to get on to chat only when they are horny to get off, then they are GONE

not to highjack this thread but i wanna say something about that. i think this kinda affects all younger people not just younger guys who are looking for experiances with other guys. it seems to me younger people aren't as open to try things sexually as older people are. it's such a shame because ur 20's are a great time to experement with so much! how many younger people do u see in group situations for example, that are there because they wanna be not because there getting paid to be there? i guess there right, so much youth is wasted on the young.
    kinda going back to what u said, i know for some people the fantasy is the whole point. some guys are just meant to get online, have some hot talk, get off & there done. some guys are just pic collectors. not judging that unless they make it an effort to make it seem they are offering more. but it's a shame some of these guys don't consider taking this to the next level. actually meeting a guy & trying some stuff for real. even just try it once they might learn something about themselves.
    I would not mind trying a younger guy but I found that they are the biggest game players, only wish to get on to chat only when they are horny to get off, then they are GONE

Quote Originally Posted by B87cabj View Post
    Hi, Im looking for some help. I'm a married man with a family with a secret. I'm really into hooking up with men. I've been doing it long before I was in a relationship with a woman and had a family. For the longest time I had a friend with benefits. We'd get together once a week to hang out..hanging out being suck each others cock, nipple play, wrestling, hot showers and more. But my friend got a new job and moved away.

I've been using this site and doublelist.com to try to meet other discreet guys in my area for some guy/guy fun but I'm not having much luck.

Lately I've been thinking about just trying to meet guys at my local gym or at the mall but also not having any luck, but I do think this might be easier than using a website.

Can anyone offer a suggestion of how I can tell if there's a guy who is looking for the same thing I am?

Any help would be appreciated.

I just want to meet a dude who is into sucking dick and getting their dick sucked. Why is that idea so hard?
    I was full time Craigslist guy so it ending about destroyed me...was sucking up to 4 or 5 guys a week, so I was really into it...joined gym and other than all the super hot yoga pants, have not seen any action...men's locker room is nice and have seen some nice cocks, but just no action (even with private showers)....I've mad two close friends (been about 6 months now) and one, just yesterday started joking about jacking-off...I'll press him today qnd see if anything happens...who knows. It is tough out there...have had no luck with A4A, doublist, or Silverdaddies...so just kind of winging it. I do have two regular guys from Craigslist days, but they are a bit of travel

Quote Originally Posted by single4alove View Post
    A soulmate with peaceful minded no limits in relation no limits in sex, no limits in seduction no boundaries. that relation no need gender variation. meet your soulmate with no limits. that is a bisexualloves.com
    This user is just Spamming for bicupid . com!! the link just redirects to bicupid

thanks brian!

Exclamation Re: Best Way To Meet Guys For Friendly Hookups

Grindr is owned by a Chinese firm, and the U.S. is trying to force it to sell

By David E. SangerThe New York Times

Thu., March 28, 2019

WASHINGTON—The Trump administration is expanding its efforts to block Chinese acquisitions in the United States, moving to force a Chinese firm that owns Grindr, the gay dating app, to relinquish control over concerns that Beijing could use personal information to blackmail or influence U.S. officials, according to people familiar with the situation.

The action, which is being driven by the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States, is unusual given that the panel typically investigates mergers that could result in control of a U.S. business by a foreign individual or company, judging whether deals could threaten national security. This appears to be the first case in which the United States has asserted that foreign control of a social media app could have national security implications.

READ IT ALL HERE....

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/u...t-to-sell.html