Register

Thumbs up first time with 2 men

met 2 men on craistlists went to their room at the hampton inn i agreed to bottom for them i was nervous one guy was black and he was 8 inchs thick the other man was 7 mushroom head while i was sucking that 8 inch cock felt my ass being open up with that mushroom head the black guy pulled it out of mymouth and turned his ass to me and said rim it i was tonuging his asshole while that other man was plowing my ass then the black guy went to plowing my ass and i had to rim the other man we would take a rest and have a drink and then i got plowed again 3 more times from both of them my ass hole was sore for a week any one else ever do it

Re: first time with 2 men

Yes...I meet two guys regularly...suck them off and swallow loads of cum...have been seeing them a few times a month for over 3 years now...love to fuck my ass with dildo and get it ready while I'm sucking first one...get a nice load out of him and swallow down...so good..then I'm still hot and ready and lean over couch while second plows my ass...feels so good...really fucks me nice...sometimes, I then suck first one again while cum dripping from my ass...so nice