Register
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shy bi-guy

Shy bi-guy

Anyone have any info about what happened to Shy bi-guy?

Re: Shy bi-guy

it finally died, the site owner abandoned it. Many folks were having issues logging on over the last year or so. I only 2 weeks ago had this problem, I believe it is gone for good. Some guys are slowly migrating over here. I think Playful and K-daddy are here as well as myself. Probably more, perhaps you post will bring them out.

Sorry I've never heard of shy Bi Guy. . . Boo Hoo :-(

It was reported as a My SQL data base error, so at the server end of thing and it’s now disappeared completely. There is a sub forum been created on here for use poor displaced bi guys byPlayful for us to say hello . Bootneck ex SBG

shy bi- guys seems to be gone. I mourned theloss until I landed here. welcome!

I just moved over here. I thought Shybi-guys was a great site. Hopefully all my friends and connections will move over here too.

Someone contacted me through my Wordpress blog wanting to know where we went so I'll be sending him here shortly...

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    Someone contacted me through my Wordpress blog wanting to know where we went so I'll be sending him here shortly...
    Im a refugee as well. Would love to know where my “panty lover in PA” landed. He, his wife and I had some plans I’d love to follow through on...

Hey KDaddy...good to see you here..also saw that Playful and some others have made it. Was missing my Shy Bi activity

welcome to all the shybiguy's here! hope u have a great time here

We're getting the band back together!

We're getting the band back together!
    Of course, I volunteer to suck the flute

Quote Originally Posted by oralswallow65 View Post
    Of course, I volunteer to suck the flute
    Not surprised by this

Slowly but surely the guys are making their way here

Anybody heard from PapasMurph?

I b elieve I have

Quote Originally Posted by mike r View Post
    shy bi- guys seems to be gone. I mourned theloss until I landed here. welcome!
    The site never worked anyway, i never could get it to work. I abandoned my profile on it. Was worthless!

If you go back and check shybi.com you may find that shy bi girl is functioning again (sort of ) but not shi bi guy. La femme seemed to be the original admin guy on the shybi site. Here is what he/she? posted on the chat section of shy bi girl.

la-femme7 Feb 9:08 AMI know ! 3 days of upgrade hell with the software guys blaming the webhosts and the webhost guys blaming the software...
    Last edited by tenni; Feb 9, 2019 at 6:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by playful808 View Post
    Anybody heard from PapasMurph?
    Haven't heard anything...hope he shows up here

I'm here.. Just arrived this morning... life's been a little crazy off-line, too. Glad to see so many familiar names already on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by papasmurph View Post
    I'm here.. Just arrived this morning... life's been a little crazy off-line, too. Glad to see so many familiar names already on this forum.
    Hey Papa, glad you are here! Wouldn't be the same without you...welcome!

Coastocoast

Sorry to say this site has been on Life Support since the owner died several years ago and is likely to fade into the sunset as well. Welcome but get some firm contact info if you want to stay in touch with people.

Well I am happy to see some of my friends from Shy Bi Guy here; Papa, KDaddy, Playful, and everyone else too. Interestingly, I joined this site first, then went over to Shy Bi Guy. I will really miss that forum. It was a great place with great people. I hope we all will be able to reconnect. For now, it’s just great to see you guys.
    Ars

Quote Originally Posted by Coastocoast View Post
    Sorry to say this site has been on Life Support since the owner died several years ago and is likely to fade into the sunset as well. Welcome but get some firm contact info if you want to stay in touch with people.
    Well there's always JustUsBoys.com if this site dies too. I've been a member for about a year now but all my friends were on SBGs and now you're all slowly showing up here. That's outstanding.

So sad what happened to the forums. It was a great place to mingle.

Coastocoast

Welcome to those who have recently come here from Shy Bi-Guy. The site here has been slow over the past couple of years for a hand full of reasons and I am glad to see some new users. I am not sure of the dynamics of Shy Bi-Guy but here most of the time getting a friend request from someone they have never exchanged messages with carries a high probability of it being a spammer or someone previously blocked especially when the profile sending it is newly created. If you are interested in getting to know someone, sending a message, introducing yourself and letting them know you would like to add them as a friend is a good approach. If you do you are much more likely to get a favorable response and maybe meet the friend you are looking for. Again, welcome!

Thank you Coastocoast. Those of us that moved over know each other well. Hopefully we can breathe some life in to this site and help make it better. Those of us that are in the closet need forums like this the keep us sane.

Quote Originally Posted by papasmurph View Post

PapaSmurf.......... so good to see you my friend!

Glad and we found a place to land

Maybe like myself and Papasmurf we should link up via Facebook as well, it’s not going to go away soon

Still finding my way around this site and trying to connect with you guys... I've already got a note from a guy from my area that I didn't previously know, so that is cool. Thanks for the welcome, coastocoast. appreciate the info

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    welcome to all the shybiguy's here! hope u have a great time here
    I'll second that!