Register

Tell us, Did you get some tonight?

Why not strut your stuff a bit, puff up a bit? I went out tonight expecting to suck a couple of guys. I'm afraid that didn't happen. I even directly approached a couple of men but nada. But one young, slender, good-looking, and somewhat femme black guy slid into my booth and gave me the best blow job I've had in a good long time. He didn't want me to reciprocate and slid out just as quickly. I got only a slight feel of his dick, which looked quite nice. But he received all that I had, energy and all. I was going to hang out awhile to help someone else out but I was spent. I looked just a bit for him in hopes he'd give me a taste but he was gone. So I decided I should just go home and luxuriate in my deep, near-narcotic sensation.

How about others? Did you get some? Will you get some tomorrow?

Re: Tell us, Did you get some tonight?

nope, just hung out tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Jazminedress View Post
    nope, just hung out tonight
    Did your fingers do the dancing? :-) Do you have plans for tonight?

I am out of the game right now. Hoping to get back in play later in the month.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

If I don’t get lucky, I just jackoff and eat my own cum, try it, you’ll like it.

Quote Originally Posted by michael95404 View Post
    Did your fingers do the dancing? :-) Do you have plans for tonight?
    tonight, something real satisfying, a pizza

Why does that not surprise?

Mean that in a good way. Be nice to share a pizza, just stay in and piddle.

Yum. Cock pizza? Well, wouldn't that be something.

Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post
    Why does that not surprise?

Mean that in a good way. Be nice to share a pizza, just stay in and piddle.
    always happy to share a pizza

Quote Originally Posted by michael95404 View Post
    Yum. Cock pizza? Well, wouldn't that be something.
    on my pizza ?................I wont even have pineapple on it

Two nights ago I spent 3 & half hours with my Favorite Fuck Buddy. We both love to please, make out for long periods (15 min. at a time) get into lots of Body Contact, licking each other all over, stroking, lots of swapping oral, licking & sucking our balls, rimming each other’s Boy Holes, fingering holes & we always have a Blast. The best part is that he’s a young Stud with a very Hot Dick(7.5” X 2.5”) plus he’s Cut !!! I love Cut Guys. I ended up making him a very happy Guy & I swallowed all of his cum (He shoots huge loads) & he’s told me that I make him so Damn Horny & because of me is why he orgasms massive amounts of Cum. It tasted really good. Then to top of our session I Fucked his tight hole off the Side of the Bed, he was lying on his back & I was standing as I pushed my Dick Head inside him, with his legs in the air, I mounted him & Fucked him hard for a good 5 min. before I had I filled his Ass with an Awesome Load of Cum. It was Amazing, fucking a Guys Asshole is so Hot, Tight & Loved to see his Face while I pounded away on him. That was some Really Hot Sex & we’ve had several encounters with similar action, Love Guys like him & I love having Hot & Horny Sex with Guys!!!!

always happy to share a pizza
    Hm, sounds like a good night in then. If I could find some decent darker lager, man would that just kill it. Though I guess some Coors light would do. A beer or two, pizza and just relaxing. That would be nice. Let whatever happen, happen and if nothing did that's fine too. You'd probably have to search me though. Been known to sneak in jello.

I did. Went over to a gay couple that I sometimes have sex with, we were having some drinks and ended up live streaming our escapades. Not gonna lie, it was amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Footstep40 View Post
    I did. Went over to a gay couple that I sometimes have sex with, we were having some drinks and ended up live streaming our escapades. Not gonna lie, it was amazing.
    Yummy. Got details?

Maw thumb and her 4 daughters came on all of them

I had a relaxing weekend with my wife that involved two nice rounds in the sheets. Not hot and steamy I know but you asked! LOL

Let me see. . .Last Friday I spent a very nice evening with Mrs. Robinson. . . Then on Saturday it was me and Mrs. Jones
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Quote Originally Posted by Neonaught View Post
    I had a relaxing weekend with my wife that involved two nice rounds in the sheets. Not hot and steamy I know but you asked! LOL
    Oh, that works with me! Too bad I couldn't be there.

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    Let me see. . .Last Friday I spent a very nice evening with Mrs. Robinson. . . Then on Saturday it was me and Mrs. Jones

*chuckles internally*

Hey Hey Hey!
    Last edited by void(); Oct 5, 2021 at 11:02 PM.

yes got some tonight!! My young bf left about an hour ago.. he visits quite regularly now.. I might be kind of falling for him.. well at least his cock.. I haven’t for a long while paid much mind to the younger crowd.. most all the guys that I service are 40-55 range.. so this youngster 20 is cock strong and has lots of stamina.. hung nicely.. is always eager to be inside me.. now after about a month of banging me, literally!! Has developed into being very good in the sack.. tonight he fucked me non stop for 2 hours.. he came in me twice with out stopping.. some of my other guys could learn a thing or two from him.. anyway here I lay freshly fucked leaking his cum and wanting more.. I wish he could have stayed.. but that will be tomorrow night!! Yea!!

Not tonight
    Tomorrow night I will be with my long-term partner for 2 plus hours of sexual play.
    JEM

Last night my wife was feeling frisky. As we worked ourselves into a 69 she said, “what you need is a big black cock”, to which I replied, “Yes, and you wold love to se that”. She cooed, “Yesssss”.

Quote Originally Posted by NJwood View Post
    Last night my wife was feeling frisky. As we worked ourselves into a 69 she said, “what you need is a big black cock”, to which I replied, “Yes, and you wold love to se that”. She cooed, “Yesssss”.
    I just did a Tarot reading for you. . .Yes I see a threesome in your future!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    I just did a Tarot reading for you. . .Yes I see a threesome in your future!
    ������ she would just watch me suck him!

Yes, yes, yes.... got an excellent, fantastic blow job, from a suck buddy & friend. Of course, I returned the favor, and swallowed his treat!

Got seriously rogered by a girl friend's strapon