Register
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Shy bi-guy

Re: Shy bi-guy

Hi Fred - glad you are here..liked a lot of your posts on SBG....keep it up

I've managed to find my way here from shy bi-guy. Didn't post much previously but will see what happens this time around. Even though i didnt post much it was good to hear about others in a similar situation/place in life

Yeah! I think I remember you too Robocock. Long time, no see.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear816 View Post
    Yeah! I think I remember you too Robocock. Long time, no see.
    Sorry Bear only just found your comment..
    It has been a long time.. a few years.. so glad to be back and seeing lots of nice bodies and delicious cocks..
    Still a little slow on here compared to SBG's really hope it gets better..

Hope you don't mind me sending you a friends request..
    Last edited by Robocock; Jun 8, 2019 at 1:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    Someone contacted me through my Wordpress blog wanting to know where we went so I'll be sending him here shortly...
    Glad to find you here KDaddy. I enjoyed interacting with you on SBG so I'm happy we'll be able to reconnect!

Reading and posting on the Shy Bi Guys forums is what finally brought me to the realization that I am bisexual and not just "bi-curious". I met a lot of great people there and hope to re-connect with them here as well as meet some new folks!

I just found this place. I miss shybi-guy too.

Quote Originally Posted by xdoorb View Post
    I just found this place. I miss shybi-guy too.
    Glad you found your way here. I miss SBG also but this forum is a good place also.

So many of us miss SBG's Hopefully Bisexual.Com will become our new home.. it is not has busy in here but I'm sure we will change that..

Good to see you here, Massbear!

I haven't signed on in a while... miss you guys. I'm not feeling it here like I did over on SBG... maybe it's the layout - I don't know. But, man - you all were the cat over there.

I was surprised to see it gone
    Myself.

I found my way over here from there too. Glad to see y'all again.

Quote Originally Posted by papasmurph View Post
    I haven't signed on in a while... miss you guys. I'm not feeling it here like I did over on SBG... maybe it's the layout - I don't know. But, man - you all were the cat over there.
    I feel exactly the same... getting a little disheartened..

I miss Shybi-guys too!! I was on there for a long time. I noticed it seemed to have disappeared late last fall. I'm not open about my sexuality... So it was a great place to go and be open with other guys sharing a lot of the same feelings and experiences. Just recently discovered this site and it seems to be pretty cool so far! It's nice to have somewhere to go and be open again!

I agree papa.

I thought I had posted in this thread, but doesn't look as tho I have. Just adding my two cents worth to say I was Vic on SBG - glad to have this site in its place. We're needy to express out need.

Miss you, Papa!

Hello there. Another refugee from SBG here. I was wondering where everyone had got to. I'm just annoyed that my, erm, artistic pictures in the VIP lounge are now lost forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine3000 View Post
    Hello there. Another refugee from SBG here. I was wondering where everyone had got to. I'm just annoyed that my, erm, artistic pictures in the VIP lounge are now lost forever.
    Welcome! And yes, sadly mine are too.

Hello. thanks for the warm welcome. Oh well, I suppose I can take some more pics. I'll have to get out my body razor first, though.

hey, everyone! long time user of shybiguy. not sure if anyone remembers me, but i credit the forum for helping come to terms with my bi sexuality. it was a huge outlet for me and i was heartbroken when it went away. glad i found this place though.

Quote Originally Posted by poetofdarkness View Post
    hey, everyone! long time user of shybiguy. not sure if anyone remembers me, but i credit the forum for helping come to terms with my bi sexuality. it was a huge outlet for me and i was heartbroken when it went away. glad i found this place though.
    Welcome! SBG was a huuuuge support network for me and a lot of us here.

Quote Originally Posted by Flypaper View Post
    Welcome! SBG was a huuuuge support network for me and a lot of us here.
    It sounds like everyone here liked that place I wish I could have been on it

@GayGuy04, it was a very sad day when SBG started circling the drain. I've been in a lot of groups for bisexuals over the years but this site was the most engaging one I've ever seen and the level of support for guys was just amazing and refreshing.

I agree. I first admitted that I was attracted to other men on SBG, and the support I received from its members was overwhelming. I hope that I find a similar site as welcoming as that.

i connected with a lot of good guys on there and i do sometimes what happened to a lot of the guys i talked to on there.

Quote Originally Posted by GayGuy04 View Post
    It sounds like everyone here liked that place I wish I could have been on it
    It really was an excellent forum, and I am happy to see so many of us here. BTW, has anyone head from Papa Smurf?

Quote Originally Posted by Arsamatoria View Post
    It really was an excellent forum, and I am happy to see so many of us here. BTW, has anyone head from Papa Smurf?
    He hasn't posted in a long time.

I'm also a former member of SBG. I was Johnbinight there.