Register

Thread: New guy

New guy

Taking my courage in my hands , I have just invited a guy who I met the other day in person, after a few weeks of chatting on line around to my home for the day/ evening, for a sauna , chat, coffee, or what ever. It is the first time I have ever met anyone locally as I live on a small island community, but it would really be nice to have a Bi friend locally. Any thoughts any one.

Re: New guy

Good for you. Literally. I hope he turns out to be friend material.
    We all deserve friendship.

So do I playful, it would be nice to have some one to cuddle up to now and again

Hope it turns out good for you. Great having a buddy like that did for 2 years then he moved away

Bootneck,
    You've really reached out and come out of your seclusion.
    I think you are going to do a lot of growing this year.

For me, if I lived on a small Island community, 1) Be discrete 2) Take things S-L-O-W-L-Y . . .

2 American Cents worth .

Glad to hear this, Lee... Hope it turns out positivein the best possible way.

Be safe, be careful, and have fun! Oh, and come back here and tell us how it went!

Well I like to report back that everything went very well indeed, really nice guy, making out in a hot sweaty sauna is wonderful, I am lucky enough to have a large sauna in my bed room. A repeat is very much on the cards when time permits.

Quote Originally Posted by Leehebs View Post
    Well I like to report back that everything went very well indeed, really nice guy, making out in a hot sweaty sauna is wonderful, I am lucky enough to have a large sauna in my bed room. A repeat is very much on the cards when time permits.
    Suddenly, I want to take a vacation in Scotland

And you know you would be. Very welcome, Papa, get you away from those snow storms. I would love to run my hands in your hot sweat ��

I would like to find out if it's true....about sucking first cock...that you will always want more because you are hooked...After I ate my first pussy...I was hooked...I wouldn't be with a woman that wouldn't let me eat her out....I love to hear them moan...their soft shaven leggs...holdn't my head tight as they get off....but hearing a guy moan...face-fucking me...hairy leggs....I might not like it after i do it....oh well....only one way to find out...lol

Quote Originally Posted by thinkimightry1 View Post
    I would like to find out if it's true....about sucking first cock...that you will always want more because you are hooked...After I ate my first pussy...I was hooked...I wouldn't be with a woman that wouldn't let me eat her out....I love to hear them moan...their soft shaven leggs...holdn't my head tight as they get off....but hearing a guy moan...face-fucking me...hairy leggs....I might not like it after i do it....oh well....only one way to find out...lol
    Once you suck cock, you'll be hooked....just like eating pussy, it feels so good to have someone cum on your face, but with nthe cock, you even get a nice reward to swallow...if it were available, I'd both suck cock and eat pussy every day...they are both different, but both fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by Leehebs View Post
    I think it is time to investigate my Scottish Heritage!

Lol it’s a six person sauna CS ��