Register

Who, What , and Where

Is there a way to see who is near my location? Like central Fl.

Re: Who, What , and Where

Quote Originally Posted by maybenew View Post
    Is there a way to see who is near my location? Like central Fl.
    Nope, the location of members on this SUCKS and most members on here dont fill out location in their profile or put stupid answers in like "in a house" etc!

Lot of features appear to be broken or M.I.A.

I'm in Sarasota, wish you were closer

In Sarasota as well! BUT... unfortunately your profile, like SO many others...well...it sucks. What is anyone supposed to know about you?

Quote Originally Posted by niceguy34242 View Post
    I'm in Sarasota, wish you were closer

Most profiles, like mine list a town or general area that would indicate distance. Check all the tabs at top of page. Have not had any difficulty finding people. Now getting a sincere reply from someone is a challenge. Good luck.

I've been around for a while, but don't go back to the days when the previous owner/admin, Drew, was actively participating and managing the site. As a result, I don't know exactly what the original intent was. I'm just speculating...

I realize that the chat function was popular for a number of users, and that it's been mostly missing/broken for several years, to the disappointment of its fans. It's not an issue for me, because, although I enjoy communicating with others, I don't like doing it in a text chat room.

The second most-commonly mentioned deficiency of this site seems to be in the area of location and 'personal ads', similar to the topic of this thread. I see this as, primarily, a discussion forum as opposed to a 'hookup site', like SilverDaddies or Squirt. My guess is that the software used here is general-purpose in nature and not really designed with all the database and query capabilities needed to keep track of, and match up, many categories and locations in order to be a first-rate way of finding compatible partners in a given geographic area. It does what it does, and it's doing it without much obvious upkeep, but I don't think it's intended to be the great 'matchmaker in the cloud' that some would like it to be.

Just an opinion. I've been wrong before...

Quote Originally Posted by SilkyHoseLover View Post
    I've been around for a while, but don't go back to the days when the previous owner/admin, Drew, was actively participating and managing the site. As a result, I don't know exactly what the original intent was. I'm just speculating...

I realize that the chat function was popular for a number of users, and that it's been mostly missing/broken for several years, to the disappointment of its fans. It's not an issue for me, because, although I enjoy communicating with others, I don't like doing it in a text chat room.

The second most-commonly mentioned deficiency of this site seems to be in the area of location and 'personal ads', similar to the topic of this thread. I see this as, primarily, a discussion forum as opposed to a 'hookup site', like SilverDaddies or Squirt. My guess is that the software used here is general-purpose in nature and not really designed with all the database and query capabilities needed to keep track of, and match up, many categories and locations in order to be a first-rate way of finding compatible partners in a given geographic area. It does what it does, and it's doing it without much obvious upkeep, but I don't think it's intended to be the great 'matchmaker in the cloud' that some would like it to be.

Just an opinion. I've been wrong before...
    I have been here for a long time. This site has always been more oriented toward discussion rather than hook up. The greatest difference with now is there was a lot more bisexual women and women with bisexual husbands on the site when I first joined. So, there was a lot less discussion of pure male-male sex pleasure. Chat was popular then with the more active members. I used it once to arrange a get together and PM with a really nice lady that was a member. However, I had much better luck getting hook ups on other sites, Especially, pay sites where people are serous enough about hookups that they are willing to pay a premium price to get them. I am not totally sure, but I do not believe that new members can create personal adds now. Also, some just do not want others to know too much about them, such as where they live.
    JEM

maybenew, I also live in the Brooksville area and would like to email you direct. I read your profile, and it looks a lot like mine with the way you have worded yours. Hope to see an email or message from you
    I have also found locations not to be in the ad.
    Be well