Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The morning after🍆💦💦

I am sub bottom guy that has found that I have a nack for fitting in with married men that are sexually frustrated do to sexless marriages or wife’s that just don’t have interest in sex..
    I am luck that I have 5 regular married guys in this area that I see to relieve their sexual tension.. last night was one of those rare times when 3 of them had time and all wanted to meet.. this dose not happen often or nearly often enough.. but being said last night was one of those nights..
    we all met at a bar for a few drinks and to unwind and relax.. being it was the first group or gang experience for one of them.. after 3-4 drinks we went to my place.. once there things got sexually going pretty quick.. we hardly made it to the living room before I was stripped naked.. course I wasn’t wearing much any way.. kissing making out and touching soon fallow.. now I must say that all of these guys are hung very nicely and they each are very good at using what they have.. soon I am sitting on the edge of my bed sucking them to get them ready for what I hoped was to be a wild night of me being used very well.. soon I was pushed down on all fours and directed to keep sucking while the other 2 line me up to penetrate.. then it happens one drives himself balls deep into my pussy.. from then on for the next 3 hours they take turns fucking me as I suck them.. I lost all inhibitions all that mattered was them fucking me.. they each cum in me twice.. I was full of cum and they had made me cum twice.. I was exhausted and felt used and amazing.. two of them left and one spent the night.. we kissed and cuddled made out and fell asleep.. 3 hours later I awoke to him entering me again from behind.. soon he was on top of me face down pounding away as if he were a schoolboy getting his first.. after he blew his load deep inside of me he rolled us to our sides and held me close still I were me.. I fell asleep this way.. when we woke up we headed for the shower cleaning each other.. soon he was hard again and had me bent over and fucking me very hard.. he left one more load deep inside of me.. soon after he left..
    I love feeling and knowing that all that cum is in me.. that I carry part of all three men deep inside of me.. that part is mine to keep.. also knowing that they used me to relieve their tension and sexually pent up frustration.. I feel amazing my pussy feels amazing a little sore but that good sore from being used well.. they all want more so a goof night.. I love the morning after almost as much as the night before.. feeling my pussy every time I move telling me it wants more.. so this is my morning after how dose yours go?? Anything that you do to savor the night before?? Tell us please??

Re: The morning after🍆💦💦

i'd love to have the slutty feeling that you have. i just really have a hard time getting a cock in my ass , without so much pain. however , i do have a great feeling the next day when i suck off a cute guy and swallow his cum. i love when they treat me like a dirty whore, and use my mouth like a like a fucking whores cunt.

used to have a man i would stay all night at his house sometimes his friend would vist would get it in both ends at once after a 4 hr sucking and fucking session i would fall a sleep and wake up the next day feeling like a slut but would go see him about once a month did it for about a year then we parted ways

I'll never understand men who call their asses "pussies". It's not a pussy. The comparison is honestly rude to women.

Quote Originally Posted by cbb83 View Post
    I'll never understand men who call their asses "pussies". It's not a pussy. The comparison is honestly rude to women.
    i call my asshole what it is so when i am getting it i say fuck my asshole or fuck my ass

Quote Originally Posted by cbb83 View Post
    "Mangina" is nice, as is "boy pussy" or "boygina" .
    I've been plowed more times than Paris Hilton, and I loved every mile of it!

But it's not any sort of vagina or even similar to one, and girls have the same piece of equipment to boot. I just don't get it. My best thought is that maybe people who've not had sex with a woman before made up the term?

very mmmmmmmmmm

So glad to see we all passed anatomy class.. so by your way of thinking we can’t use mangina or nothing or any other Gina well cause it’s not a vagina!! And I just don’t understand.. in this region where I live we use pussy!! Just the way it is..

That's a hot story Tight1-4u. I'm totally envious. Made me hard.

I too have a similar situation, my regular is very sexually frustrated and we have used each other for years now. Over these yrs we often share my wife and we are loving that but still we enjoy our private man time. I have a very secluded cabin in the North woods that we frequent for hunting and just getting away from everyday life. In the privacy of the north woods is when things get extremely wild, back home it’s mostly all mutual oral, but given lots of private time he turns me into an anal whore. After an evening of butt sex we fall asleep and often times I wake up with him positioning me so he can slide his cock back into me. There are long weekends where he has bred me 6 times to the point I can’t take it anymore. I have gotten used to a sloppy ass when we go up north. Don’t get me wrong, not complaining as I love the fact that my ass and cock turns him on so much that it drives him crazy. And yes I do top him as well and he is a pro at swallowing my cum as well, its a win win for both of us.

Hung4you, your posts make me 1) envious and 2) give me a major hard on.

Just my thoughts....no offence intended. I'm not in to anal penetration and so that colours my thoughts as different than those who call their asshole as a "mangina", "pussy". "boy pussy" term is a denial that you are not a child nor a woman's pussy.

When I read/hear a guy refer to his asshole as "mangina, pussy, man pussy" I think that the guy is way more into homosexual philosophy than those of us who are turned off by such speech. I'm turned off by such a guy and would not want sex with him. I don't know for sure who started this usage...a gay man or a bisexual man. I'm inclined to see it as a gay thing along with the use of words like "g u r l".
    Last edited by tenni; Apr 20, 2019 at 2:31 PM.

I don’t care what it’s called, as long as he bends over and let’s me fuck him deep. If they guy whispers “fuck my pussy” I’ll treat him more like my lady, but if he says “fuck my ass” I grab hard and plow him like he’s under center and we back on the HS football team..

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    Just my thoughts....no offence intended. I'm not in to anal penetration and so that colours my thoughts as different than those who call their asshole as a "mangina", "pussy". "boy pussy" term is a denial that you are not a child nor a woman's pussy.

When I read/hear a guy refer to his asshole as "mangina, pussy, man pussy" I think that the guy is way more into homosexual philosophy than those of us who are turned off by such speech. I'm turned off by such a guy and would not want sex with him. I don't know for sure who started this usage...a gay man or a bisexual man. I'm inclined to see it as a gay thing along with the use of words like "g u r l".

It’s a given that my morning routines include my buddies cock, he lives next door so we have a very convenient situation. The neighbors are none the wiser as our early morning play is before the sun comes up and in the very private man cave. Often times he comes over wearing only his bathrobe and lets himself in and finds me ready for him. It doesn’t happen often but once in awhile without being properly prepped pull out of my mouth turn me around and takes my ass. When he is that horny there’s no point in resisting. After a good pounding and an ass full of cum he pulls out puts his robe on and leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by hung4you View Post
    It’s a given that my morning routines include my buddies cock, he lives next door so we have a very convenient situation. The neighbors are none the wiser as our early morning play is before the sun comes up and in the very private man cave. Often times he comes over wearing only his bathrobe and lets himself in and finds me ready for him. It doesn’t happen often but once in awhile without being properly prepped pull out of my mouth turn me around and takes my ass. When he is that horny there’s no point in resisting. After a good pounding and an ass full of cum he pulls out puts his robe on and leaves.
    after he's done with you , do you feel like a cheap whore, who has just been used, just to relieve a man ?

that's how i feel.

I think it's hot talking to married guys knowing they like cock on the a side

Quote Originally Posted by GayGuy04 View Post
    I think it's hot talking to married guys knowing they like cock on the a side
    I'm one of those guys.

Quote Originally Posted by DD788Snipe View Post
    I'm one of those guys.
    Me too

Quote Originally Posted by marine20 View Post
    after he's done with you , do you feel like a cheap whore, who has just been used, just to relieve a man ?
    yes yes yes, I feel like a cheap slut but must admit seeing him walk away smiling makes me smile.

The thought of a fresh fucked ass "gang banged" and dripping cum is a huge turn on. I would want to fuck it and leave my load too! You should feel like a slut the morning after because you are and love it!

The morning after is so hot for me whether it is with a female , male , or couple waking up with someone in my arms or reaching for them pulling them in tight and pressing my big hard cock to them touching the warm naked skin , naked body against naked body so good to have a nice long drawn out session of hot passionate sex first thing in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by marine20 View Post
    No I don’t feel like I’m being used at all. It’s all about both our satisfaction, that being said if he came over and didn’t offer any pleasure for me then yes I suppose I would feel that way but he and I have been involved for years now and he makes sure my needs are properly taken care of as well. There are mornings that I am the dominant guy and take what I want. With him I am not always the bottom, I top him as well. We have a unique situation and every encounter brings something new. We don’t have specific roles, we just go with the moment.

"I have a knack for fitting in with married men that are sexually frustrated do to sexless marriages or wife’s that just don’t have interest in sex.. :..

LOL, this seems like most of the guys I meet online, myself included.

Quote Originally Posted by Tight1-4u View Post
    I am sub bottom guy that has found that I have a nack for fitting in with married men that are sexually frustrated do to sexless marriages or wife’s that just don’t have interest in sex..
    I am luck that I have 5 regular married guys in this area that I see to relieve their sexual tension.. last night was one of those rare times when 3 of them had time and all wanted to meet.. this dose not happen often or nearly often enough.. but being said last night was one of those nights..
    we all met at a bar for a few drinks and to unwind and relax.. being it was the first group or gang experience for one of them.. after 3-4 drinks we went to my place.. once there things got sexually going pretty quick.. we hardly made it to the living room before I was stripped naked.. course I wasn’t wearing much any way.. kissing making out and touching soon fallow.. now I must say that all of these guys are hung very nicely and they each are very good at using what they have.. soon I am sitting on the edge of my bed sucking them to get them ready for what I hoped was to be a wild night of me being used very well.. soon I was pushed down on all fours and directed to keep sucking while the other 2 line me up to penetrate.. then it happens one drives himself balls deep into my pussy.. from then on for the next 3 hours they take turns fucking me as I suck them.. I lost all inhibitions all that mattered was them fucking me.. they each cum in me twice.. I was full of cum and they had made me cum twice.. I was exhausted and felt used and amazing.. two of them left and one spent the night.. we kissed and cuddled made out and fell asleep.. 3 hours later I awoke to him entering me again from behind.. soon he was on top of me face down pounding away as if he were a schoolboy getting his first.. after he blew his load deep inside of me he rolled us to our sides and held me close still I were me.. I fell asleep this way.. when we woke up we headed for the shower cleaning each other.. soon he was hard again and had me bent over and fucking me very hard.. he left one more load deep inside of me.. soon after he left..
    I love feeling and knowing that all that cum is in me.. that I carry part of all three men deep inside of me.. that part is mine to keep.. also knowing that they used me to relieve their tension and sexually pent up frustration.. I feel amazing my pussy feels amazing a little sore but that good sore from being used well.. they all want more so a goof night.. I love the morning after almost as much as the night before.. feeling my pussy every time I move telling me it wants more.. so this is my morning after how dose yours go?? Anything that you do to savor the night before?? Tell us please??
    that was fucking hot, you lucky slut!

I don't do anal when a man friend sleeps over you can bet I will take care of him in the morning with a nice long blowjob. He knows it as well and sometimes wakes me up in the middle of the night for some good head too.

Me too

I have yet to spend the night with my lover. We are both married, him to a man and me a woman and just havn't been able to work out the logistics. It's at the top of my bucket list though!

I read this again ,and it's hotter the second time. If I'd had the nerve when I was a teenager I could've been a real slut.