Register

Share Your Fantasy Stories

While living in Arizona and living as a very passable trans woman I some where read or seen a story of a beautiful sexy very sexual gal that would go out on the roads dressed only in a very sheer short sun dress and fake car trouble to get men to seduce her..
    This sounded like it could be only fiction.. but I and another gal I knew got very interested in it.. we decided that there was only one way to find out if it was viable.. so shopping was first on the list to get find very short very sheer sun dresses.. we found that the darker colors were not good choices but the pale light colors were.. we also surmised that sunlight was key to the transparency of the dress.. getting the sun behind us and the guy in front of us so we would be kind of back light!! it was easy to get someone to wire a switch into my car so I could just switch it off and no matter what was done it would not start until switched back on.. so then we scouted around to find where to try out this theory.. ya know directions of the sun and times all that stuff..
    so with all that figured out it was time to give it a go.. so my friend decided she would go first.. she puts on her sun dress totally nude underneath.. go to where we figured would be a good spot.. parks and gets out and opens the hood.. then as traffic passed she leaned in over the motor so her dress rode up even higher.. exposing her ass to the traffic.. I must admittedly suggest that I was very surprised how quickly she had help.. it took less than 2-3 min till there was a truck stop and was trying to help her.. she placed her self in the sunlight and it wasn?t long until you could tell that he was having trouble focusing on the car..
    next it was my turn.. I was bigger in the chest than my friend so my tits were very easily my first giveaway that I was naked beneath my dress.. my nipples were pierced and erect and very sensitive all the time.. being on hormones my breasts had swollen to a c cup,, and my clitty had shrunk to only about 3.5 to 4 inches.. I did how ever decide that first time out to wear a very small pair of g string panties to tuck my clitty up in..
    I was feeling very sexy and excited about what was about to happen.. I drove to the spot where I wanted to be.. parked off the road so not to be in the road.. I flipped the switch to disable my car.. my car by the way was a 67 Ford Mustang.. root beer brown with metal flake paint.. cherry car.. I sat there for a moment collecting my thoughts.. feeling very sexually excited.. my nipples were very hard and I was excited to see who would stop..
    so I get out and first off felt a little breeze from the direction that traffic is coming from.. the sun was getting lower in the sky so it would make my dress basically see through.. I went around and opened the hood all the way.. then checked to see if there was any traffic headed my way.. there was a couple cars a bit down the road so I went to the side of the car nearest the road and waited till they were close and then bent over pushing my ass in the air.. I could feel the breeze on my ass.. the first couple cars passed but one honked their horn.. then a pickup truck was coming.. so again I bent over and pushed my ass out.. he pulled over quickly.. as he approached my car I stood up so the sun would be at my back and side.. my nipples were on fire and I was nervous and sexually excited.. I could tell that the sun and my dress were doing their jobs.. he slowed his walk and looked very intently as he approached.. he basically stared at my tits the whole time.. we chatted a bit about what could be wrong.. he reached in and played with some wires.. I leaned in and played with some hoses.. as I leaned in I wiggled my ass.. when I stood up he was visibly interested.. his pants had a big bulge in them.. I ask him if he had any ideas about my car and kinda brushed up on him with my ass.. he just kinda stammered something then pointed to my distributor and said we should check the wires.. so I sorta leaned in bending at the waist he moved in kinda behind me and leaned in as well pushing his hard cock against my exposed ass.. I kinda give him a little wiggle of my ass and he pressed in harder.. I jokingly ask him if he was glad he stopped?? He just pressed against me harder.. pressing his cock into the crack of my ass.. I ask if this is going to help get my car starting.. he then chuckled and reached up to feel my tits.. he soon had my breasts out and both hands on them.. I was getting very horny and was rubbing my ass on his cock.. this went on for a good 5 min.. then I suggest that we go around to the other side of the car where everyone couldn?t see what was going on.. we quickly did.. he pushed me up against the door of the car put his leg between mine and started grinding on me as we kissed.. he had my dress around my waist breasts exposed and kissing licking and sucking my nipples.. I reached down and found his cock and opened his pants and freed it.. he had a very nice cock.. I went down and gave him a very quick suck.. standing back up I told him that I wanted him to fuck me then and there.. but I also told him I had a secret to tell him.. with that being said I reached up and removed my panties.. my little clitty fell out for him to see.. he looked at it for a short time and then just reached out and touched it.. then started rubbing it.. so I un did is pants and slid then down so his cock was fully exposed.. I then moved to the side and opened the car door.. sat on the seat laid back spread my legs.. he moves in between them.. I had found my lube I kept in my car and lubed myself and his cock.. he leaned in over me kissing his way to being on top of me.. I guided his cock to my pussy and in to me.. he was very powerful.. and fucked me for a good while there on the side of the road.. he filled my pussy with his seed.. when he went soft and fell out of me he stood up and got dressed and said I am not sure if the car will start but you sure got my motor running.. I pulled my panties on and pulled my dress up and went around to the drivers seat flipped the switch and yup car fixed.. I got out gave him a hug and big kiss.. thanked him for everything.. including his cum which was running down my legs.. as I turned away he grabbed my ass and gave it a good squeeze then turned and headed to his truck.. I don?t think I ever got his name.. this started a game we played for about 2 years..
    now this was in the mid 70?s,, things were very different then.. and long before hiv.. it was a wild and crazy time then..
    so what are were your fantasies that you have played out?? How did they turn out??
    Mind you this is something that I would never do now.. first off I am a man now.. and no where near passable like then.. and it is just to risky now..
    so tell us your stories we want to hear them..
    Last edited by Tight1-4u; Aug 14, 2022 at 5:18 PM.

Re: Share Your Fantasy Stories

I've literally been broken down on the side of the road and have guys offer assistance and "repaying" them for their help meant me sucking them off or being fucked and... it's kinda despicable but kinda hot, too. Just one of those things that when you have sex with men, you just know can be a possibility and one that you have to be on guard for since, well, some guys just have very bad intentions. I've been assisted in some way and I've even asked how they'd like to be compensated for their time and efforts and even gas money if they're giving me a ride home. Some guys wave it off; they were happy to help and they did because they'd want someone to show them the same kindness if it was them broken down. Some guys, well, hmm, if I were to give them a blow job, that was either "payment" enough or some would just say it would be the price of their assistance and while I didn't always give into this, well, it's the least I can do because they didn't have to stop in the first place, that and I'd often be so frustrated and pissed off because I'm broken down that having some sex is a good way to blow off some steam while blowing the guy or getting pumped full of cum.

I just would never consider doing something like that on purpose - and I sure wouldn't put on a sundress or appear... girly because I know that some guys do not like being "fooled" and the moment they find out that you have a dick, well, bad things have been known to happen and some of them fatal. Still, if I'm broken down and... sex happens, okay. If the price to be paid is sucking a guy off, fine. I've had to "pay this price" when a woman has stopped to offer aid and, well, hmm, while we're waiting for the tow truck, would I be interested in some sexy fun? As long as she wasn't going to cry rape (and I've heard horror stories about that one), sure - I'm grateful that you stopped to help me and, okay, lemme show you how grateful I am since you offered! A couple of times I had to blow a guy while my wife sat in the car and that was kinda hot but she knew I was bi so it wasn't a big deal between us and it would make the sex we'd have after getting home pretty intense.

This wasn't fantasy (I really don't have any) but a reality I'd sometimes find myself having to deal with.

Hi

I find your posts a bit unclear as to how they are Bisexual?

I have read your posts as presenting your self as a trans woman. You post that you were raped by two male cops and you seem to have enjoyed it. You post as an effeminate male wearing female clothing stockings. You post as a transwoman wearing a summer dress and seducing a man. You post that you see yourself as a male now and no longer transitioning to female.

Would you clarify how these posts are dealing with bisexuality?

"A Bisexual is a person who is physically sexually and or romantically (emotionally ) attracted not exclusively to people of one particular gender."

Last edited by tenni; Aug 14, 2022 at 6:53 PM.

Tenni: I have always been totally truthful here.. if you read my bio I state that I am bi but leaning kinda hard on my gay side.. yes years ago when living in Arizona I was on hormones and lived for 8.5 years as a trans female.. then some the person I was what I thought in love with showed me his true evil side.. made me realize that I needed to get out and away from that..
    I never ever said that I was raped by those two cops.. not once.. others came to that conclusion on their own.. I said that they ask if I wanted a ride the rest of the way to my hotel.. and I accepted.. the officer ask if I would be ok with going back to where the guy slapped me.. just to show them where and kinda how things went down.. I agreed..while there and chatting, and chatting very candidly,, we started bantering back and forth sexually.. I kept asking them how I could repay them for not hauling me to jail.. yes I was kinda flirting with them.. making no bones about it.. one thing led to another.. simply the way things usually happen.. now my wearing female clothes now and then yes I do.. so what??? Dose not mean I am transitioning anymore or anyhow.. I related something that happened some 40 years ago.. as wearing a summer dress.. my question is who do you think you are to be judgmental and put someone els down asking for clarification on what they post.. do you have any skeletons in the closet?? You are here I would say so!! So I am guessing that you are have lived this perfect life,, never had to grow or over come mistakes made?? That’s what makes you think you have the right to question others!! This site is supposed to be to support others and share experiences.. maybe you forgot that from upon your throne..
    Last edited by Tight1-4u; Aug 14, 2022 at 9:37 PM.

Tight
    Yes, I do find your post a bit difficult to comprehend but I'm trying to be accepting....I do not understand your actions as being bisexual.

Are you attracted to CIS females?

I understood that you had stopped transitioning at one point. If I have anything to say to you is that I am concerned for your safety during that time/action.

I have known a person who transitioned to male from female and he also had changed his mind. At one point he was living with a CISwoman. It was very difficult for the family and him.

I'm uncertain that I agree with some of your belief is on the purpose of this bisexual site. Yes, support where feasible...if not maybe counselling? It is not safe and healthy bisexual imo.

If you are leaning hard more to gay maybe that is where you should post such ideas? These ideas suggest abuse and S&M ...not sure.
    Last edited by tenni; Aug 14, 2022 at 10:51 PM.

One of my fantasies was to have a partner that had both genitalia and while I had that option for many years with my current partner who is intersex female, I was not ready to make the transition from bloody good friends, into partners tho she was more than ready...... now we are partners and in a closed group of her, myself, another guy and 2 friends, something I never believed I could handle......

For the record, I am still monogamous natured with one partner, the others are classed as and see themselves as FWBs.....

My sister fucked a husband and wife in their campervan when they stopped to help her with a blown tyre.... the main problem was the wheel nuts have been over tightened by somebody and she was not a big girl so struggled to get them undone, tho she had no problem with the husbands nuts, lol......and it ended up as a semi regular thing for her....fucking them both, I mean, not the flat tyre...lol

And tight1, my partner and the others, enjoy your stories about your * adventures *, lol.. so on behalf of them and also members of the site that enjoy your stories, keep them coming.....PS my partner keeps hinting about putting me in a dress and going for a drive down a country road, after reading your fantasy.......
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

Tenni: I am wondering where and how you got the opinion that you have any authority or right to judge others.. you are not admin.. or any other sort of officer here.. looking at and reading your posts it shows that you seem to think that you rule here.. that your opinion counts!! you are nothing other than a member.. yes just a member.. so I suggest you get out and get some experience.. get out of mommy and daddy?s basement and off the key board and live the life you think you know everything about.. the mouthy key board worriers role is not a good look on you.. I admonish everyone here to go look at the rubbish this person that thinks he is on high has posted.. then make your own mind up as to weather his kind of bull shit fits this site..

Last edited by Tight1-4u; Aug 16, 2022 at 8:12 PM.