Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: What attracts a man to another man?

It’s about the cock. Nice hung cock, is what attracts me. If the guy is fit that’s nice but the dick is what counts.

I feel it's the connection men have with each other. No one understands a man better than another man. We understand the desires we have. We know that having a bud can be cool..they can keep quiet about it...they can get off without getting pregnant..it's the desire to release in a way only men understand. It's all about the understanding of our desires we share.

Generally, it could be anything - the way he looks, dresses, talks, or otherwise carry himself. Or guys are “just guys” until you see them naked. I can appreciate a guy’s looks, his style, whatever but my engine won’t crank over unless, um, he shows me his cock... and now he’s got my undivided attention. I used to think this was weird and even that I should be attracted to men just as I am attracted to women but I learned early on that this was not the case for me. His looks were just whatever they were but I found that a guy’s intelligence and sense of humor was quite attractive and would, at the least, get me wondering what his cock looked like and how he liked to have sexy fun and fun that didn’t necessarily have anything to do with women.

”Bad” past experiences taught me that just because it looks good doesn’t mean it is good so while I see a guy, I’m not particularly giving his looks any serious weight; if he looks good, it is what it is... but it’s what’s on the inside that matter most. Well, that and he’s of a mind to get naked with me so we can make each other cum.

It's not so much about the man as it is about thinking what's between his legs and how his cum tastes. The brain is the biggest sex organ and just the thought of making him hard and sucking to orgasm is what attracts me. Happy thoughts!

Quote Originally Posted by CTmale50 View Post
    I feel it's the connection men have with each other. No one understands a man better than another man. We understand the desires we have. We know that having a bud can be cool..they can keep quiet about it...they can get off without getting pregnant..it's the desire to release in a way only men understand. It's all about the understanding of our desires we share.
    I think that is so true! Most of the time, much easier to relate to another guy for those exact reasons!

I’m not attracted to men except for men’s cocks. I am so infatuated with cock. Cock is so perfect. What is attached to the cock does not interest me at all.

This is obviously a very individual thing.

Some men are physically and emotionally attracted to both genders. Some are physically attracted to one gender and emotionally attracted to another.

In my case, I am physically and emotionally attracted to women. I check them out everywhere I go and have had romantic relationships with them.

I am not physically or emotionally attracted to men. I never notice men when I am out and about. I have no desire to engage in any type of romantic activities with another man (kissing, hugging, holding hands, etc.).

I am only curious about cock. That probably explains my attraction to feminine-looking trans women...

I am equally attracted to men and women - similarly... I enjoy an emotional connection with men and women equally. I find men attractive to look at - on the street, fully clothed - wherever I go, I notice both men and women, and will actually turn around to take a second look at a man or a woman who fills out their jeans quite nicely... I do lean more gay on the scale and consequently find men attractive features quite often - but I also find women attractive features worth takin a 2nd look. I don't need to wait to see the guy naked or taste his cum to say he is what I want... I already determined that long before his dick in near my face.

What attracts me to another guy is chemistry! Sometimes I will meet a guy and there is just some type of connection that I will have with him. Something draws me to him and I feel a closeness. And its more than just a sexual feeling. Most guys I have met through the years that I have had this special connection with have become my closest friends and some have become buddies with benefits!

Very interesting thread!

I'm rarely attracted to a guy, upon first sight. But, I admit that I have seen guys, who stirred my blood, from across a room, or walking down a street. I do like chubby people..... not so heavy that they can't move gingerly, but with a little more heft than average. As someone else said, I like smooth bodies and prefer smaller erections.

Many more women have gotten my attention, at first sight, though.

I prefer romantic connections, too. Thus, even though I'm probably one of the older members and, may have started at a younger age than some, but I suspect I've probably had less of a variety of sexual experiences, than most, here.

For me, it's not about the numbers, but the quality of the experiences.

I enjoy being in a relationship, with someone I've gotten to know well, before intimacy occurs.

I've actually never had sex with a male stranger.

I knew one guy for years, before we began to contemplate a kind of platonic, but non-romantic relationship. Strange, since I prefer being romantic, but he was my longest male partner, ever! We were exclusive for a little over 10 years. My present male partner's been with me for a little over 2 years and I hope he will be there for years to come!

Reading these confessions, it's easy to see there's as many differences between us, as any other types of involvements. We all get our itches scratched in different ways!
    Last edited by Realist; Jun 29, 2019 at 3:00 PM.

it's different for everyone. Everyone has their own desires about what attracts them to other men. Mostly it's physical. No one understands a man better than another man.. their thoughts, feelings as well as sexual feelings. As men, we know what makes us feel good..those common things can attract men to each other. For me, it's a combination of physical and emotional (if there are any guys left in the world that have feelings above the waist!).

That's the same for me! Been going back and forth with my bi-desires for over 25 years and have YET to act on them completely. But, same age, similar in build and race...it's just what it is. But as I get older, I'm opening up to try and act on these feelings...SOON.

Chemistry with a slim to athletic body type.

well, its all different for me, not that I am special, but I think even amongst bisexual peoples, we are different subsets. Not to get into the politics, but I believe it is true. You have men, who stay and look like men and like to be with men and women, you have men who prefer a "sissy" role so on and so on, you have panty boys, and others

Me, I am only attracted to men when dressed en femme, women when dressed as a male, I make no apoligies, it is just who I am, I have learned I have two different mindsets. This does not mean that when dressed either way I dont have thoughts or give a glance

Now, when dressed, I think just like any other person in the world, I have my type. With women, I like a little meat on the butt, a curve at the hip, and I could care less what size the boobs are, as long as there is a difference in the hip to waist and the butt jiggles some, oh, and I do prefer longer hair, its just what attracts me.

Now when dressed, I have some likes people might think are weird, number one is smell. I like a guy who smells clean, knows how to use cologne as a enhancement instead of a cover up, and for the love of all that is holy, no more polo. Guys many times put about a 1/2 gallon on, give me a freaking headache. honestly, the smell after a shower of irish spring soap is a turn on (guess which brand I use) ( Great, now I am thinking about a guy coming out of the shower with just a towel on still dripping wet )

I also like clean skin, sorry, facial hair is not a thing for me, and honestly, I prefer pretty clean on the hair department all over. The manhood doesnt have to be shaved, but, if you need to hire a gardener, get some manscaping done

I am actually not attracted to body builders, I like a normal guy. In shape or fit is okay, but it doesnt have to be a gym rat, just proportional is fine with me.

Most important thing though, is a sense of humor and a decent personality. Someone at a party who approaches me with a "wanna suck my dick" or a " I always wanted to fuck one of you" I would walk away, and yeah, this has happened. Even had a guy say " Damn, I always wanted to bang a tranny"

Uhhhhhh, I am a crossdresser, not a part of your car that makes it go forward and reversed

Someone who at a party or something, spends some time talking and getting to know each other, thats more of an attraction than anything, I am attracted to someone doing the reach out and touch my arm thing, takes the time to flirt a little

But, hey thats just me, we all have our differences and thats okay, I have learned its time to be happy with who I am

Attraction isn't the term I would use for men. In my case, it's more appreciation. Attraction is what comes up for me around women. Around men, it's brotherly warmth. Sex with either is amazing, in ways that are special and unique to either a man or a woman, or BOTH! I really like both!

Inclusive is the best word. I'm inclusive of men because of the way I appreciate men -- because I too am a man... ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by CTmale50 View Post
    Interesting perspective... and yeah, there's a lot of truth in that. Being with a guy is often so much less....complicated. I too am not one to view a man...no matter how good looking he may be...in the same way I look at an attractive woman. I just don't immediately regard them as potential sex partners. That will come as we interact further and he gives me signs that he's interested. As for the male physical features that turn me on..kissing a guy with some facial hair, a well toned body, a nice hairy chest...and of course a long, thick cock!

I feel it depends on what you're looking for. If you're looking for the things that you want in a man, then that's the attraction, no matter what it is. For me, it's the bond, both mentally, physically and emotionally. No one understands a man better than another man. We share common thoughts, desires and interests. We know how our bodies work and what makes us feel good.

Besides having a good personality he has to have a nice dick because it's ultimately about pleasure .

i have always going back to teens looked at mens bodies, and face the more attractive the more i looked, i didn't care if they noticed me. often if they did i'd wink. but never hooked up.

I’m a masculine guy, 6’4” and fit, or I was back then. I was first attracted by his larger cock, he was smaller and skinny. Kind of a nerdy type with a thick 7.5 inch cock that made mine look so small. We had played as younger guys, just handjobs and his dick was no larger than mine then and I was never attracted or desired to suck him although I would have if he sucked me first, it never happened. When we hooked up one night at 18 after my date we played again. His dick was so much bigger, all I could think was all those girls that had seemed to enjoy my dick would go wild over his. I couldn’t take my eyes or hands of of it.
    After he slow jerked each other for a while and I kept telling him how much I loved his bigger dick I just leaned over and kissed on it and licked it. When I rose up still unsure about doing this I was close to his face and he started kissing me whispering he has always wanted to suck mine too. I was right back down sucking him like I had done it forever. We swapped back and forth a bit but the strange sensation I had was that while it felt great when he sucked me I wanted to suck him more than being sucked. I also knew if I came first I’d lose interest. He came in my mouth although he tried to pull back, he didn’t lose interest and sucked me only a minute before I came. We must have sucked each other ten times over the next three days before he left for the beach with his family..
    we were on each other in an hour after he got back.

My attraction to a guy is based on what I perceive to be someone who is very much like minded and physically very similar to myself. I think the reason for this is that I had a sexual relationship with my best friend (back in school and we were very much a match physically, mentally and emotionally) and I want to relive that experience because it was so dam hot. His cock was perfect and the blow jobs we gave each were awesome. smooth cocks get my cock to raise up instantly.

great looking man w.a nice bod

'Screening' a potential FWB will take time. Other than lust, that's what dating is all about. Body type and equipment aren't top priorities. Personality covers a lot of more shallow attributes. If we hit it off, that's a good start. This would apply to a man or woman, although a woman wouldn't fit the bill. I already have one.

Physical attributes...The type of body/face a man has. It's a huge factor in what I would want to do with him. Suck Him or Top Him... There's more to it than that... However that's the basics.

I find myself especially attracted to effeminate men. The swishy, lispy-voiced ones. I dunno what that says about me.

As I have read others respond - I can view a good looking guy and not turn my head, while I might with a woman. However, my thoughts about men have more to do with lustful sex, how I can be free to be my absolute lustful self with, how I craze the nastiness of cock and ass, while displaying mine for their equal enjoyment. I see a woman and can appreciate their attractiveness. With a man it is about lustful mutual attraction and the craving for each other's bodies and to be seen by them.

Myself I can and will admire a woman that catches my eye, Its more of a fantasy that goes through my mind. Ive been with women where we take it slow and learn and enjoy each other, which is great. When it comes to a guy, I am like others. Too me its all about the lust for a guy that wants to use me as his own. Looks are important but in no way a game changer. Its about his cock and knowing that when im taking his cock that he is going to make me his. Being more the submissive I appreciate being taken, But I also look forward to my pleasure also.